Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intel // Novosti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Default Intel // Novosti

Ne bi bilo fer a da Intel pored AMD-a nema svoj topic

Evo nekih starih, skoro zaboravljenih topica o Intel-u.

Intel Core i7 (Nehalem microarchitecture)
    Novi Intel sa 8 jezgara

---

E sad novosti Krajem godine krece se u 32nanometarske varijante i7, i5 i i3 pod kondnim nazivom Westmere. Ono shto je interesantnije je da Intel vec sada sprema nasljednika na 22nanometara, koji se ocekuju u drugoj polovini 2011 !!

http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archi...ri_20090922r_a
    Last edited by Drug Tito; 23-09-09 at 12:28.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Uzeo si mi ideju

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Za topic? Evo ga stoji od septembra jadan on
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

CHIPMAKER Intel's monster 32nm CPU codenamed Gulftown and now dubbed the Core i7 980X has been listed in €uroland.
    Geizhals, the German-language price engine, has begun listing the extremely expensive Core i7 980X at an Austrian e-tailer for just €999. A small price to pay for the greatness of the new hexa-core monster.
    The Core i7 980X has six cores running at 3.33GHz with a Turbo speed of 3.6GHz in single threaded apps, although being an EE edition processor you get unlocked cores for life. The core is architecturally a 32nm shrink of the Nehalem, only with two additional cores and two QPI 6.4Gbps paths instead of one. The processor also has the Nehalem-like 256KB of L2 cache per core, plus 12MB of shared L3 cache, which should add up to make this one extremely powerful number crunching machine. Power-wise it is a hog, drawing 130W, which many of you might consider excessive for a 32nm processor. Truth is, however, that's no more than most of its EE predecessors.
    Now, before you run out and withdraw your life savings to buy one, consider the following. Despite the 50 per cent more processing power, 12 logical threads and oodles of bragging rights, this CPU scrapes the bottom of the barrel in terms of "bang-for-your-buck". Case in point, early benchmarks show the Core i7 980X performing only as well as a Core 2 Duo E8400 in most games. Simply put, there's really nothing much to be gained from this sort of processor if you're a gamer.
    On the other hand, it should make a fine workstation processor for CAD applications and media encoding and decoding. It's also good for secure computing if you need it, as it includes built-in AES support.
    Intel might not inspire too many to buy these processors just now, but in this high-end "mine's bigger than yours" world, it sure has the bigger silicon.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

dje ima to? ..odma da kupim, pa da imam makar cetri kora da lade muda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Tek se pojavio u vecim distributerima. Dok to dodje na balkan, procice josh 3-4 sedmice.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drug Tito View Post
    Tek se pojavio u vecim distributerima. Dok to dodje na balkan, procice josh 3-4 sedmice.
    Dik to dođe u CG pašće mu i cijena za duplo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

pala, ne pala koji ce ti moj 6 kora ako ne radis sa videom i sl zajebancijama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
    pala, ne pala koji ce ti moj 6 kora ako ne radis sa videom i sl zajebancijama
    Vjerujes li da se ja to pitam ovih dana. Imam prilicno star AMD X2 racunar, malih 2GB rama i poprilicno ispunjava moje teske zahtjeve - rendering. Jednostavno hardware ide brzovitom brzinom naprijed. Cak i najstari i veoma neunapredjeni HDD polagano idu naprijed (International Disk Equipments and Materials Association - je objavio kako iduce godine stupa na snagu standard iz 2005 godine - 4096bajtne sektori u odnosu na sadasnjih 512bajtnih sektora. Windows XP se nece moci koristiti sa novim HDDovima) dok je stvaranje i napredak softwera uzasno spor.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

pa da ..samo mi nije jasno zasto kasne sa optimizacijom na vise korova kad su vec preko tri godine qaud-ovi izasli

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Intel launches 8 core 16 thread Nehalem-EX

Intel today launched the Xeon 7500 processor series, which offers up to eight cores packed in a single chip that's able to handle 16 threads at once. Systems can include up to 256 chips per server to combine for 2,048 cores and 4,098 threads.
    The new Nehalem-EX chips won't be cheap though; the hexacore X7542 model starts at $1,980 and the octacore X7560 is $3,692

-->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kao i sa svakom novom arhitekturom, odma intel oce da nabrije para od cipseta, evo nove maticne i za Sandy Bridge koji dolazi, 1366 nece biti tu upotrebljiv...
    Intel’s replacement for its current high-end Core i7 CPU range will arrive in Q3 2011, so if you’re planning an LGA1366 upgrade now (perhaps with a Core-i7 930) then it’s still got plenty of life left in it.
    3 socketa za 3 god...bruka
    http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...-due-in-2011/1
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New MacBookProo Can't Handle i7 Heat

New MacBookProo Can't Handle i7 Heat
    During testing of the latest Core i7-620M based 17in Macbook Pro we noticed that there were problems running certain tests in our benchmark suite. The score being spat out for the Photoshop tests - fourth in a suite of six test applications - in particular was quite low, and we wondered whether it was down to heat issues. When the test was then successfully run as a standalone test with the Macbook sitting on its side, unibody base exposed to the air, we suspected that the Core i7 was struggling within the Aluminium shell of the Macbook.

We had to resort to running the Macbook Pro on its side in order to complete our benchmark suite for the review.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Intel gura Moorestown platformu za tablet PC-ijeve, smartfone i sl...
    http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...estown-tablets

Intel has launched its latest 45nm Atom iteration, dubbed Moorestown. The system-on-chip (SoC) platform is targeted at the increasingly popular tablet and smartphone market and it features three chips.

The Lincroft Z6xx parts feature memory controllers and integrated graphics, but despite the fact that the chipset packs two additional chips, Intel is promising 100mW idle power consumption. Analysts don't expect too much from the new series, as it's still 45nm and might not deliver enough battery life despite Intel's bold claims.

The situation should change in 2011 when Intel introduces 32nm parts, codenamed Medfield. However, it's a lot more likely that the current 45nm generation will merely be used to open the door to the mobile market, or to establish a stronger foothold in thetablet market.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[AnandTech]Intel Unveils Moorestown and the Atom Z600, The Fastest Smartphone Platform?

When I wrote my first article on Intel's Atom architecture I called it The Journey Begins. I did so because while Atom has made a nice home in netbooks over the years, it was Intel's smartphone aspirations that would make or break the product. And the version of Atom that was suitable for smartphone use was two years away.

Time sure does fly. Today Intel is finally unveiling its first Atom processors for smartphones and tablets. Welcome to Moorestown.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Zadnji bOOM iz gigabyta: Gigabyte Unleashes GA-X58A-UD9
    GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions is proud to unleash their latest monster performance GA-X58A-UD9 motherboard, featuring a revolutionary new 24 phase Unlocked Power design, 4-way graphics support including NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX, as well as a host of unique GIGABYTE features such as 333 Onboard Acceleration and On/Off Charge.

"GIGABYTE set out to completely redefine what is possible performance and feature-wise on the X58 platform, and the GA-X58A-UD9 truly delivers on both fronts," commented Tim Handley, Deputy Director of Motherboard Marketing at GIG......

-->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts

Ovo nije boom ovo je fail. Kome jos treba 7 PCIe slotova? Mislim, svaka njima cast ali 7 slotova nikako ne mozes ispunit. Cak i ako neko uspije da popuni sve trebalo bi mu ludacko napajanje i jos ludje hladjenje za sve to.
    Look upon my works ye mighty and this pear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ha čuj...danas sve ide na pcie...niko te ne ćera puškom da ih sve iskoristiš...
    da li je zbog toga EF...po meni ne.

ma pogledaj samo prvu sliku molim te...čisti sex!
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loverclocker View Post
    ha čuj...danas sve ide na pcie...niko te ne ćera puškom da ih sve iskoristiš...
    da li je zbog toga EF...po meni ne.

ma pogledaj samo prvu sliku molim te...čisti sex!
    Nemoj se uvrijedit ali ova ploca je za noobove koji oce da im PC izgleda cool po svaku cijenu. Ne vidim zasto bi nekom ovo trebalo. Potpuno je overkill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vidi, zanemari cijenu, ovo je top performance, top feature motherboard, kakve n00bove spominješ?
    U kom smislu ne valja ploča?
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

a stvarno je glupost cista sedam slotova, kad sve jace graficke danas zauzimaju po dva slota ..ako imas crossfire ili sli (a greota je na ovakvu plocu nemat), koristice ti dva i zaklanjat jos dva

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ja ne znam o čemu vi pričate, ako koristite ovu matičnu, a nju ne koriste oni koji imaju PCI uređaje, što je loše koliko pcie slotova ima?
    Koju god ploču da imate vazda će vam kartice prekravat određene slotove... O.o

p.s. ovdje za razliku od ploča za smrtnike imate opciju 4SLI ili CrossFire X.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

tacno, 4sli il cfx (mada nijedan ne radi kako treba, niti moze radit s danasnjim cpu-ovima), a za to su vise nego dovoljna 4 slota, a ova tri izmedju su ladno mogli izostavit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loverclocker View Post
    Vidi, zanemari cijenu, ovo je top performance, top feature motherboard, kakve n00bove spominješ?
    U kom smislu ne valja ploča?
    Ne kazem da ne valja nego je overkill, ne mogu da je shvatim ozbiljno

Thread Information