Thread: Amerika se budi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Amerika se budi

America faces a critical choice: The Bush Doctrine of pre-emption VS The Kerry 'Plan' of appeasement, UN 'approval' and Response.
    By Geoff Metcalf

Once upon a time long ago and far away (in 1389) the Ottoman Turks were rolling across Europe. They crushed everything and anyone in their path. It was a religious war. Anyone failing to convert to Islam was doomed.

Like our terrorist enemies today, they could not be appeased, compromised with, or offered any accommodation.

Serbian women were raped and sold into slavery with their children. Men who survived the battlefield were castrated and blinded to make them compliant slaves.

Entire cities became funeral pyres predating (as foreshadowing) our national disaster of 9/11. The Turks at one point nailed over 12,000 Serbians to crosses to mock the death of Christ and the faith of the Serbs.

The Turkish invasion of Europe appeared unstoppable, inevitable, and a done deal...until they reached the Kosovo Plain.

A Serbian prince, Lazar Hrebeljanovic, resisted the Turks with faith, unbridled courage, and commitment.

The June 1389 battle at the Field of Blackbirds saw some 77,000 Christian knights and soldiers meet the Turks. They all pledged (to each other and to Christ) they would die rather than convert to Mohammedism. Much like our founding fathers pledged, "with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

The liberal left has turned America into an effete sectarian society eschewing anything 'religious' as a false violation of separation of church and state. The misused fictional axiom ignores the intent of the framers. The founder's intent was to keep 'government' out of religion...not to banish religion from government. 77,000 Christian soldiers led by Serbian Prince Lazar engaged in an horrific battle to the death. They literally sacrificed their lives to stop the advance of Mohammed's horde...not just to save the freedom of Serbia from the advance of Mohammed's barbaric hordes...but of all Europe. When the battle was over the best of Serbian men and their prince were dead on a field soaked with their blood. However, the martyrs for their faith fought so valiantly, ripping such an epic cost from Mohammed, that the advance into the heart of Europe was stopped. When word of the Prince's death reached a group of knights they raced headlong through the enemy lines...charging into the center of the enemy camp. They killed the Turkish leader Emir Murad I in his tent. Then they too died in hand-to-hand combat outnumbered two hundred to one. Masada, Thermopylae, and the Alamo were mirrored in Kosovo. Kosovo Field became to the Serbian people 'Acampo Santo', The Holy Field. It is considered by many historians of the Christian Church to be the single greatest tomb of Christian martyrs killed in a single day. Even if you ignore the religiosity of the framers, historical fact demonstrates waiting to respond to aggression is fatal. It was Bill Clinton's aggression siding with Albanian Muslims against the Christian Serbs that wasn't only counter-intuitive but literally put us on the wrong side of a conflict destined to touch our shores. Six hundred years ago on the field of Kosovo the Christian army marched toward death. In Constantinople they remained in the town hoping to the last moment that death would somehow turn its back on them. It didn't.

We are reluctant and diffident crusaders in a holy war no one (other than our enemy) dare acknowledge. Political correctness, revisionist history, and a silent, cowardly collection of alleged 'moderate' Muslims ignore the empirical (and historic) reality. Osama bin Laden and his gang consider this 'war on terrorism' as a continuation of the Crusades...and it IS. I love dogs. I like most dogs better than most people. But if a rabid dog threatens my family I will kill it. I won't try to pet it, train it, or feed it. I will kill it.

The current crusade that no one dare acknowledge presents a dogma that cannot be accommodated, appeased, OR negotiated. The only solution is a campaign of annihilation.

We have tried the carrot only to have our hands cut off and our children slaughtered. It is 'Slingblade' time...not a Neville Chamberlain/John Kerry appeasement.

Like the soldiers of prince Lazar six hundred years ago, and like the framers who gifted us with the republic, it is time to commit "with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." It is necessary to defeat the enemy intent on converting or killing us.

That cannot and will not be done with 'summits', compromise, appeasement, or compromise.

http://www.sierratimes.com/04/10/25/metcalf.htm

My commantary:

It seems to me that conservative America is leaning towards traditional American values and alliances. Along with George W. Bush's upcomming victory in the US presidential race (God willing), we can expect more voices like this one to be heard.

To all Montenegrin Serbs (and Serbs in general) living in the USA, I appeal to them to vote for President Bush on Tuesday, November 2, 2004. This presidential election will be of crucial importance in the fight on global terror, and fostering reconciliation and lasting peace in the Balkans.

Having Kerry in the White House would be catastrophic for American security and intrests abroad. Ask yourself, who would Osama Bin Laden and Hasim Thaqi vote for? The answer is obvious, so don't hesitate to vote for BUSH and the GOP.

" The Eyes Chico... They NEVER Lie "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ovo slici malo onom govoru Sloba na Gazimestanu, mislim konceptualno. Murat, Lazar, Muslimani, odbrana itd...

bljak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BALKAN JUSTICE JOUST

By Jeffrey T. Kuhner

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Bush administration is now demanding that the chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, Carla Del Ponte, bring her prosecutions to an end.

Washington is insisting that war crimes cases relating to the Balkan wars of the 1990s be tried either in domestic courts or be given an amnesty. This shift not only marks a dramatic change in U.S. policy toward the ICTY, but more importantly, it is a fatal blow to the power and credibility of Mrs. Del Ponte.

In a recent interview, Undersecretary of State for Arms Control John Bolton told me Washington is deeply concerned that the ICTY, rather than fostering ethnic reconciliation, has emerged as a threat to regional stability. "There is a very real risk that the ICTY prosecutions will not resolve the situation in the Balkans," Mr. Bolton said, "but will create new animosities that lead to tensions in the future."

He emphasized the Bush administration is demanding war crimes cases at The Hague be sent back to national domestic courts. Mr. Bolton and other senior State Department officials are finally realizing what Mrs. Del Ponte and her fellow left-wing globalists have refused to acknowledge: The ICTY has degenerated into a politicized tribunal that has failed to live up to its original mandate.

The irony is that the Clinton administration was largely responsible for creating the ICTY. Washington, however, now realizes that it has unleashed a Frankenstein monster. Instead of being an impartial body that seeks to punish those who committed or ordered war crimes, the tribunal has become a vehicle by which Mrs. Del Ponte has sought to rewrite the history of the Balkan wars. She has abused her office by issuing deeply flawed and weak indictments. The most obvious example is the bogus indictment against fugitive Croatian Gen. Ante Gotovina, the commander of a 1995 military operation that effectively ended the Croatian-Serbian conflict.

As Mr. Bolton notes, the problem with the ICTY is that it has no democratic accountability. Hence, there are no checks or balances against the misuse of power. Therefore, the Bush administration has concluded the only solution is to kick war crimes cases back to national domestic courts.

"That is why our strategy with respect to the ICTY is to bring these prosecutions to an end and to return responsibility to Serbia, Croatia and to the other nations," Mr. Bolton said, "because, after all, many of the alleged crimes were carried out in their name and they need to confront that reality. They need to make the decisions whether to prosecute or not to prosecute Serbs or Croats respectively."

The senior Bush administration official emphasized that "responsibility" for trying alleged war crimes "should rest on the shoulders of the people who have to live with the decisions they make."

Ultimately, the United States rightly believes that the ICTY has become not only an undemocratic institution, but a direct threat to the development of democracy throughout the former Yugoslavia. Its greatest flaw is that, by virtue of being an international tribunal with little accountability, it is retarding the growth of independent judicial bodies and the rule of law within Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia. For viable democracies to take root in the stony soil of the Balkans, it is imperative to cultivate fully functioning legal institutions.

"One of the downsides of any distant court is that it takes away responsibility, and I don't think that is conducive to the political maturation of societies that we hope will become democratic and realize that they have to confront actions that their prior governments took," Mr. Bolton said. "So that is why our approach to the ICTY and with the Rwanda tribunal is to make and create institutions in the respective countries and to turn that authority back over to them."

The record is now clear: The ICTY has been a dismal failure. The trial of the former Serbian strongman, Slobodan Milosevic, continues to drag on with no end in sight. Notorious Bosnian Serb leaders Gen. Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic remain at large. The Gotovina indictment threatens to destabilize Croatia. Bosnian Muslims and Kosovo Albanians feel they will never receive justice. Serbs perceive the tribunal as being biased against them.

Mrs. Del Ponte has managed to accomplish what no other person has before: Temporarily unite the warring peoples of the former Yugoslavia in their opposition to her. She is the Lady Macbeth of the Balkans, an unscrupulous political climber with delusions of grandeur. And like Lady Macbeth, Mrs. Del Ponte's lust for power has led to her downfall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KACHKIN
    amerika se budi
    bush je majmun ludi!!!!!

kud naarooodnaaa voojskaaaaa
    prrooooooooodjeeeeeeeeeeeee
    sreeetanjaa ceeeseeee
    sreeetanjaa ceeeseeee zemlja zvaat!!!!!!!
    Fala Bogu i od tebe nesto nalik na razum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dobrusky
    amerika se budi
    bush je majmun ludi!!!!!

kud naarooodnaaa voojskaaaaa
    prrooooooooodjeeeeeeeeeeeee
    sreeetanjaa ceeeseeee
    sreeetanjaa ceeeseeee zemlja zvaat!!!!!!!
    Fala Bogu i od tebe nesto nalik na razum.
    [size=6][/size][size=7][/size]

ne misish valjda da je ovaj vash bolji? isto ***** drugo pakovanje, mada ako on dobije bice opet rata, a ovako moze da bidne pakt.
    ralfija za presidenta, socijalizam kat tad pobijedit mora!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ne misish valjda da je ovaj vash bolji? isto ***** drugo pakovanje, mada ako on dobije bice opet rata, a ovako moze da bidne pakt.
    Ne mislim da je bolji, ali nije ni ovolika budala kao ovaj Bush.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ne mislim da je bolji, ali nije ni ovolika budala kao ovaj Bush.
    ovaj je bar zasmijeshan, a onaj vash laze li laze, a uozbilji se kad laze ka krme kad sere. trazite mobu na guzicu, ja vi jemac ako dobiju keri ili bush, ka shto oce, isto vi se ****** sprema.
    uchish li shiptarski? ono ti si zborio skoro ka pravi, pa treba samo da obnovish. aj jaa crna shta se uchinje.

koljemo po kucama, na vash poziv. moze i nenajavljeno ako ve ufatimo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U vezi ovoga si vec jednom dobio obijasnjenje od mene. Da li to znaci da 'oces reprizu. :?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U vezi ovoga si ved jednom dobio obijasnjenje od mnene. Da li to znaci da 'oces reprizu. :?

zaboravio sam jadan, moja je pamet ka u starca vujadina, samo deseterac. ako je neki junachki poduhvat kojim si zasijenio moje ludovanje i bezobrashtine, nek ti je sa srecom. ako je neka istorijska pobjeda kojom su tvoji uzeli od mojih i josh mi pride izjebali sve zensko i mushko i stoku, nek ti je i to ka od boga, mada vam ovce pamte i nikad vam neke stvari oprostit nece. al ako cesh da kazesh da si izjeba vishe boshnjakinja no ja, e tu cemo se cerat bijeli dan do podne, ma da sam za jednu vishe sam od tebe.
    alaaaahuuu suuuneeeet, suuugreeeeb, kijaaameeet, faludzaaaaaaaaaa
    egbeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reci cu ti to posle ramazana. Sad necu da se poganim sa time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reci cu ti to posle ramazana. Sad necu da se poganim sa time.
    imash pravo. s druge strane, mene ramazan ne obavezuje, mene ce alah veliki i milostivi oprostit, ka shto je iljadu puta. samo nemoj da mi neke bezobrashtine i ruzne rijechi navaljujesh, kao ono kad poturchenjaci pochnu da se fale kako su njihovi djedovi silovali, palili, pljachkali i ubijali. tebe i mene ka biranim boshnjacima to ne prilichi.
    dzenaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thread Information