Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fast food

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default fast food

Fact!
    Danas se brzo zivi i radi pa je potrebna brza hrana.

Zato se i pojavio fenomen brze hrane (hamburgeri, cips, brze pizze, sendvici, Kentacky Chicken)

Sve ove gore napomenute stvari su i ukusne za nekog prosjecnog covijeka.

Takodje vise se ne moze reci (bar u Zapadnoj Evropi) da je to stetna hrana posto je podvrgnuta
    rigoroznim kontrolama kvalitete, sadrzaj zasicenih masnoca, holesterola i ostalih stetnih i
    korisnih materija se strogo kontrolise.

Pitanje?

Zasto je Fast food oznacen kao nekultura jedenja?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/G...Fast_food.html
    1) Residents of the United States spend more on fast food a year than they do movies, books, magazines, newspapers, videos, and records combined. Americans shelled out more than $110 billion on burgers, fried chicken, and the like in 2000, compared with $6 billion in 1970.
    That obsession with fast food is harming adults and children alike, said Eric Schlosser, a journalist who wrote Fast Food Nation, subtitled The Dark Side of the All-American Meal.

The best seller, just out in paperback, contends that fast food has changed the way Americans eat, and is partly to blame for obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and deaths from E-coli bacteria. Its author proposes that people essentially boycott fast food until restaurants start preparing healthier food.

"People should know what they're eating, and how it's made; they should spend their money at places that make food well," Schlosser told Good Morning America. "Nobody is forcing people to eat this stuff, and fast food places will change when customers demand changes."

Even if 2 percent to 3 percent of customers complained, it would make a big drop in sales, Schlossberg said. The fast food companies aren't out to harm us. But what is good for them in the short run, is not good for us in the long run.

When Fast Food Nation first came out, McDonald's gave this response:

"His [Schlosser's] opinion is outvoted 45 million to 1 every single day, because that's how many customers around the world choose to come to McDonald's for our menu of variety, value and quality," the statement said.

Healthy, Happy Meals?

U.S. Surgeon General David Satcher issued a "call to action" in mid-December, saying some 300,000 deaths a year are related to obesity, and calling for the removal of fast-food from schools.

"Fast food is really moving into schools, which is horrible, because eating habits are formed when you're young, so if you get fat then, you've started a lifelong battle," Schlosser said.

Fast food isn't the only cause of obesity, but Schlosser says it is one of the factors that is making the United States the fattest country in the world, with huge costs in health care and mortality that go along with it. The typical can of soda contains the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugar.

"Fast food places lure in the kids with toys and movie tie-ins," Schlosser said. "Parents have to be much more conscious of what their kids are eating. The first responsibility is for the parents, and then for the industry to alter their recipes. There's no reason they can't make a happy meal that's healthy."

He contends that unless the food is made healthy, fast-food chains should not be allowed to spend millions advertising fatty, unsafe food for children.

Factory Conditions Unsafe

Though he used to enjoy fast food hamburgers and fries as much as anyone, Schlosser said he doesn't go to fast food joints anymore, because of what he has learned about the ground meat especially.

One of the problems with fast food is that it has created a "centralized, industrialized food system, which is very vulnerable to spreading pathogens," he said. Each day in the United States, about 200,000 people are sickened by food borne pathogens (often found in ground beef). Of those who get sick, 900 are hospitalized, and 14 die annually.

Meat infected with E. coli and other pathogens are distributed far and wide because of industrialized production and inadequate government oversight, Schlosser said. Today's food-processing methods, where parts of many animals go into one burger, may only increase the odds of infection.

Schlosser cites a 1996 Agriculture Department study that found 78.6 percent of ground beef samples from processing plants around the country contained microbes that are spread primarily by fecal material.

Another problem is that fast foodchains tend to hire unskilled immigrant laborers who end up working in unsafe conditions, but do not know to ask for improvements. The high demand from fast-food companies for meat has led injury rates in slaughterhouses to be three times higher than those in typical factories, Schlosser said.

With his own kids, Schlosser takes his cue from Nancy Reagan's advice about drugs: "Just Say No." His children, who are 9 and 11, have stopped begging for fast food
    -----------------------------
    ---------------------------
    2) Why fast food makes you get fat
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3210750.stm

Energy dense and dangerous...
    The nutritional make up of fast food encourages people to gorge on it unintentionally, increasing their risk of obesity, research suggests.
    Experts at the Medical Research Council found most fast food is very dense in calories - you only need a small amount to bump up your calorific intake.

They found that these "energy dense" foods can fool people into consuming more calories than the body needs.

The research is published in the journal Obesity Reviews.

Our bodies were never designed to cope with the very energy dense foods

Professor Andrew Prentice
    A typical fast food meal has a very high energy density. It is more than one and a half times higher than an average traditional British meal and two and a half times higher than a traditional African meal.

The researchers concluded that a diet high in fast foods will increase a person's risk of weight gain and obesity - even though they may feel that they are eating no more than they would if they ate an average meal.

Subconscious ability

Researcher Professor Andrew Prentice, of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said: "We all possess a weak innate ability to recognise foods with a high energy density.

"We tend to assess food intake by the size of the portion, yet a fast food meal contains many more calories than a similar-sized portion of a healthy meal.

"Since the dawn of agriculture, the systems regulating human appetite have evolved for the low energy diet still being consumed in rural areas of the developing world where obesity is almost non-existent.

"Our bodies were never designed to cope with the very energy dense foods consumed in the West and this is contributing to a major rise in obesity."

Professor Prentice drew particular attention to the consequences of a diet high in fast foods for children.

"Children have not yet developed any of the learned dietary restraint that needs to be exerted by anyone wishing to remain slim in the modern environment.

"It's surely a stark paradox that the strategy used to achieve rapid weight gain in malnourished children in Africa - the frequent offering of energy-dense foods - has now become the norm for many overweight children in affluent societies."

Limited choice

Dr Susan Jebb, of the MRC Human Nutrition Research Centre, said: "In many outlets, the choice is so limited that it's virtually impossible to select a combination of items with even a moderate energy density.

"You'd need to eat well below the portion size offered to avoid greatly exceeding recommended energy and fat requirements.

"Fast food companies could play a major part in halting the rise in obesity if they adopted a more positive attitude to healthy eating such as providing meals of lower energy density, appropriately marketed and with point-of-sale nutrition labelling."

Dr Jebb said many supermarket ready-meals and convenience foods were also very energy dense.

"If we're going to stem the tide of obesity, it's important that we don't just swap one unhealthy meal for another.

"Research has shown time and again that to maintain a healthy weight, we need to eat foods with less fat and added sugars and to take more exercise."
    ---------------------------------
    -----------------------------------
    nadam se da se ces moci naci koje objasnjenje u ova dva teksta. Ako te interesuje jos, mozes kroz google potraziti, o tome ima vise miliona stranica vezanih za problema izazvane takvom ishranom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

E je*i ga, engleski...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jbg... koliko god da je nezdravo i shtetno.... mnooooogo je ukusno
    (@Dovla): mosqito ga ujeo
    (+Nerd): sta je mosqito
    (@Dovla): vrsta komarca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Da ne spominjemo McDonald's...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kad ne bi bilo brze hrane, ne bi bilo ni mene... Da je nezdraFFa, takođe me ne bi bilo, a s obzirom an to da sam još među živima i to prilično zdraFFa i jaka... Znači da je to netačno.

Čuš, pljeskavica koju ipržiš doma je zdrava, a ona koju ti isprže u bekom od objekata brze hrane nije... sve je to mljeveno meso pa tako mogu i u ono kupovno svašta da ti samelju.

Za zdrav i siguran život-buRRek sa sirom i pileĆina...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jipiiiiiii ja sinoc oko 1 opletoh jednu nekulturnu punjenu pljeskavicu u Kalimeru sa urnebesom i urnebes bijasheeeeeee opaaaaaaaaa
    Together we can defeat capitalism ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychOdelic^Boy
    ili josh bolje: Burgerswille, BK & Taco Bell... njam njam...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HaL[1338
    ]Jbg... koliko god da je nezdravo i shtetno.... mnooooogo je ukusno
    M. Roma Volley #14

red passion, red heart, red soul - MUFC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

STVARNO GROFICE KAKO JA I TI NEKULTURNO ZIVIMO...NECEMO GA VISE PAPIT U VODA U KRSU NITI U DJAOLJU BUREKDZINICU...
    KAKO NE :!:
    “Que te vayas con el viento, como siempre!”
    http://www.travelmontenegro.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

zhivio hamburger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

... i burek i burito!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"On kaze ZIVJELA DROGA , a ja kazem ZIVIO BUREK"...vazda...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A tek burek poslije drogeeeee...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Upravo zbog brzog nacina zivota koji vecina nas vodi postali smo ovisnici o brzoj hrani ... Licno je ne konzumiram previse,skoro uopste sem kada me glad pricera jer ne volim crveno meso koje je u vecini prisutno tamo ... ta hrana mi je isto tako prilicno neukusna jer nakon nekoliko opet osjetim glad ..
    McDonald`s ne podnosim iz tog razloga jer imam osjecaj da tu hranu trpaju nekim hormonima od kojih ti se ucini da si sit a ustvari nisi i desi se da ponekada nije dovoljno peceno kako treba ... bljak
    A nekulturom jedenja je prozvana po mom misljenju jer ako nastavi vecina ljudi da se hrani svakodnevno tim cudima pretvotice se u chvarke od preko 100 kg. koji se ne mogu ni pomaknuti i cije ce zdravlje strknuti u minus beskonacno (pocev od probavnog sistema i hemoroida ).. a svi dobro znamo da zdravlje ulazi na usta .. prema tome ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mislim da to nije nekultura jedenja vec nezdrava ishrana
    ~MONTENEGRO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pada mi na pamet, proglasen je nekulturom jedenja jer se ne sjedi za stolom, ne jede se priborom za jelo, i ne moraqs da se brises salvetom, moze i lezerno rukavom.

ako mi padne jos nesto napisem
    Together we can defeat capitalism ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Ja bez brze hrane ne mogu... Jednostavno zivot mi je takav... U kucu se ne savijam... Treninzi, skola, ovo ono... u grad jedem skoro 90% obroka svojih... Zato sam se u "Cosak" onamo navika... tamo dodjem... vise ni ne pitaju sta cu... samo donesu... A inache kad mi se prijede burek... onamo preko puta kod hamze uletim... i opichim jedan VRUCI s jogurtom...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chegevara
    ako mi padne jos nesto napisem
    ako ti padne jos nesto-podigni! :P
    Doma sigurno brza hrana nije toliko nezdrava,koliko na zapadu,gdje su lancani restorani brze ishrane jako rasprostranjeni,te,obzirom da rade u punom jeku,ne mogu zadovoljavati pa ni nasu standardnu kvalitetu namirnica koje nude.Zlo mi je i pri samoj pomisli na McDonald`s i slicne distributere takve hrane.Chush hrane... :wink:
    "... Ne traži istinu ako ne znaš šta bi s njom..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ma pojma vi nemate.. McD je stvarno smece. Wendy's rulez! Mada i Steak 'n Shake moze da prodje... :megreen:
    Liberty and justice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chegevara
    Jipiiiiiii ja sinoc oko 1 opletoh jednu nekulturnu punjenu pljeskavicu u Kalimeru sa urnebesom i urnebes bijasheeeeeee opaaaaaaaaa

podje mi voda na usta... jos s malo urnebes salate... uh... kakvi McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, PizzaHut, trice i kucine....

Punjena pljeskavica rulz!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kad mi neko pomene McDonalds odma se sjetim eskurzije u budimpesti kada 5 dana nista nisam jeo...kukao sam za leskovackim...smrsao 3 kg...jedino sto od njih volim ja chicken nuggets nista vise...brate nista bez kuhinje domace,kuhinje moje majke... :wink:
    Pasulj [size=6]FOREWER[/size]
    [size=3]A knock at your door
    It is real or is it a dream
    On trembling legs you open the door
    And you scream...on Halloween
    [/size]

[size=7]But watch out...beware - listen...take care[/size]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychOdelic^Boy
    spomenimo spomenimo... molim boga da ga u grdni NK otvore...
    Under wandering stars I've grown..
    ..Always Out Numbered...Never Out Gunned...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vlado
    Ja bez brze hrane ne mogu... Jednostavno zivot mi je takav... U kucu se ne savijam... u grad jedem skoro 90% obroka svojih... Zato sam se u "Cosak" onamo navika... tamo dodjem... vise ni ne pitaju sta cu... samo donesu... A inache kad mi se prijede burek... onamo preko puta kod hamze uletim... i opichim jedan VRUCI s jogurtom...
    Ao, neka druže, ogladnjeh jo5. A, što jedeš tamo? Pancerote su vrh i đžabaleska. Priganice su velike, ali šuplje :?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

/me je postala redovan posjetilac pečenjare "Kruna" (super pileća prsa) i pekare "Trend" iz Nk-a, zaista su im peciva vrhunska, raznovrsna i vazda topla...mmmm... Danas me radnica pitala kako mi je na faks...ja je gledam...odakle ona zna da studiram...i onda mi reče da me zapamtila iz Nk-a jer sam svakodnevno bucala kod njih... qq...svaki me pekar i ugostitelj zna... :oops:

Thread Information