Page 650 of 652 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652 LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 16299

Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

necemo nista oduzimat, al mozemo dodat to kao predlog e)
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pogle ovaj bolid:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Pogle ovaj bolid:

Jedno ljepota

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Uz F2002 mozda najbolji bolid svih vremena, ili bolje da kazem u top 5.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ajde penzioneri, vratite se u XIX vijek :mrgreen: A evo malo o buducnosti

Over the years we have often heard of plans for Formula 1 races in the Balkans, but none of them are ever really taken very seriously as money has always been a problem and aspirations may exist, but have never been followed up with hard cash. That could change soon with a new project that is beginning to emerge in Croatia.

The Balkans tend to confuse people so it is perhaps best to explain that Croatia is to the south of Slovenia and Hungary. Its northern border is only around 45 miles south of Austria. In the west the Croatian coast runs from just south of Trieste down the eastern side of the Adriatic to Dubrovnik. In the east the country borders Serbia and it loops around the north and west of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The capital city is Zagreb, which is in the north, close to the Slovenian border.

It was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire until Yugoslavia was established in 1929. Croatia declared independence in 1991 and there was a war with Serbia which lasted until 1995. This did serious damage to the economy but after 2000 the country revived with steady growth and an increase in tourism. The country has applied to join the European Union in 2003 and has been going through the necessary processes ever since, accession into the union is expected to be in the next year or so.

The country has a population of 4.5 million with an average salary of $17,500. Zagreb boasts a population of nearly one million and the plans for a Formula 1 circuit are, not surprisingly, in this area. The project, which has the support of both President Ivo Josipović and Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor, began with the mayor of the town of
    Bistra, Kresimir Gulić. Bistra is located about 15 miles north of Zagreb, but on the other side of the Medvednica mountain. In 2005 Gulić embarked on a programme to attract business to his commune and developed a ski resort up in the mountains. In order to promote this he did a deal with the Fédération Internationale de Ski (FIS) to host international races, notably the Snow Queen Trophy, which has been each year since then.

Not content with this Gulić now wants to develop a motorsport centre for the entire region and has acquired 450 acres of land on which a circuit will be built, using private investment of around $420 million. The circuit will be located in the floor of the valley in which Bistra is located, but has a stream running across the site, which will create some interesting changes of elevation. The track will be located alongside the A2 motorway, which runs north into Slovenia and from there to Austria. Gulić signed a contract with Hermann Tilke in November and a circuit has now been designed, featuring a Formula 1 standard track, a karting facility and a large open air concert venue. In addition there will be parking for 25,000 cars, plus a hotel and there will be other sports grounds around the facility. The track will have seating for 70,000 but will have a maximum capacity of 150,000. Additional parking will be available at a large shopping centre called West Gate, which is located about a kilometre from the site. The project has the support of the local ASN – the Hrvatski Auto I Karting Savez – which is headed by Zrinko Gregurek, a member of the FIA World Motor Sport Council.

If all goes to plan the work on the circuit will begin in 2012 and the circuit will be finished in 2014, with the entire development finished by 2016.
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

E sad, pitanje, oce li biti prenosa na RTCG2 i zasto ne?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

SARADNJA RED BULA I LUKSUZNOG JAPANSKOG BRENDA

Sebastjan Fetel vozi infiniti

Infiniti je napravio odlučujući korak ka velikoserijskoj prodaji tako što je potpisao ugovor o sponzorisanju šampionskog tima u Formuli 1 – ekipe Red Bula u neredne dvije sezone.
    Nisanov luksuzni brend planira dva nova modela – jedan auto veličine golfa sa pogonom na prednje točkove zasnovanog na novoj generaciji nisan kaškaija i verziju električnog vozila lif sa četvoro vrata – i u cilju pripreme tržišta za njih želi da obrati ljudima širom svijeta pažnju na ime Infiniti.

Infinitijev logo će se u naredne dvije sezone moći vidjeti na bolidima Red Bula, a prvi “plod” ove saradnje je pojavljivanje aktuelnog F1 šampiona Sebastijana Fetela na štandu Infinitija koje je izazvalo veliku pažnju novinara. Sa njim je na izložbenom prostoru japanskog brenda bio i šef tima Kristijan Horner.
    “Proširili smo Infiniti širom svijeta, sada želimo rast”, rekli su nam predstavnici kompanije.
    U okviru dogovora, Sebastijan Fetel če voziti SUV model FX50, a Infinitijeva vozila će postati Red Bulova flota za potrebe prevoza.
    Last edited by kimi pg; 08-03-11 at 10:05.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

FX50, that's the spirit!!!
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Uzor:

McLaren sa slemom.
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 08-03-11 at 11:27.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

e pa svasta...
    Otkazana Velika nagrada Bahreina, vozi se Velja nagrada Budve i okoline
    http://rastanj.me/sport/f1-otkazana-...dve-i-okoline/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

e pi, vec planule karte

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kuzco View Post
    e pa svasta...
    Otkazana Velika nagrada Bahreina, vozi se Velja nagrada Budve i okoline
    http://rastanj.me/sport/f1-otkazana-...dve-i-okoline/
    Aoooooo, ne **** da su otkazali!?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oce li Grgur prenost ovo za ime bozje...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nece, definitivno.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post

Uzor:

McLaren sa slemom.
    koji ce im K.R.C ovo nije mi jasno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pa valjda neki update, posto kaskaju za drugima onda probaju i testiraju, rekao bih da ima nesto sa prednjim spojlerom.

Imaju i ova krilca ispod retrovizora.

1. Mark Webber Red Bull 01:22.544 97
    2. Jenson Button McLaren 01:22.910 74
    3. Vitaly Petrov Renault 01:22.937 27
    4. Sergio Perez Sauber 01:24.117 90
    5. Nick Heidfeld Renault 01:24.735 20
    6. Paul di Resta Force India F1 01:25.039 38
    7. D. Valsecchi Team Lotus 1:25.406 50
    8. Sebastien Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:26.004 48
    9. Nico Hulkenberg Force India F1 01:26.030 31
    10. L. Razia Team Lotus 1:26.723 29
    11. Jerome d` Ambrosio Virgin Racing 01:32.060 57

Koliko vidim ove godine necemo gledat Virgin, zbog 107%.

Infiniti...

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Benzova nova spulja:

Dalje:

"Small hydraulics leak for McLaren this morning has limited their running. Will be fixed soon and Lewis will be back out on track!" -

"Bad news for McLaren fans, Hamilton has another problem. This time it's an exhaust failure."

Opet Reb Bull sa flex spojlerom:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Jenson Button has already conceded that he would be 'surprised' if McLaren-Mercedes can take the fight to early 2011 pace-setters and arch-rivals Red Bull Racing and Ferrari come the Melbourne curtain-raiser at the end of the month, but BBC's triumvirate of F1 pundits have gone rather further than that, variously and scathingly describing the troubled new MP4-26 as 'a mess', carrying 'a fundamental issue' and even warranting the construction of 'a whole new car'.

Despite Button's optimism after lapping second-quickest to Red Bull's Mark Webber on the opening day of the final pre-season test around Barcelona's Circuit de Catalunya this week [see separate story – click here], expectations at Woking heading into the forthcoming campaign are clearly not as high as had been hoped for, with poor initial reliability having hampered set-up and development work. Never mind not being able to take on the likes of RBR and Ferrari, right now the MP4-26 scarcely looks capable of worrying Lotus Renault GP.

“I would be surprised if we can match the Red Bull and the Ferrari when we get to Melbourne,” mused he 2009 F1 World Champion, undefeated Down Under since his title-winning year, “[but] never say never. I am quite impressed with the step that we have made with the car from last week. However, it is still not enough.”

Indeed, on the basis of Tuesday's running, the reliability problems still frustratingly persist, and just three days of testing now remain before the flag drops on the new season with the Australian Grand Prix on 27 March. McLaren has not claimed the drivers' title since Lewis Hamilton triumphed in 2008, and for one of the most successful teams in the history of the sport, there have been no constructors' laurels for more than a decade. Martin Brundle, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan fear the MP4-26 is emphatically not the car to turn that tide.

“I watched the [McLaren] out on-track a week ago and it's a mess,” contended Brundle, a former
    McLaren driver himself. “It didn't slow down; it didn't turn in; it couldn't get the power down. Lewis looked absolutely at sea in the thing. Clearly, they have a fundamental issue.”

The Englishman's new BBC F1 commentary box partner Coulthard concurs that although, as 2009 ably proved, the multiple world champions have the experience, resources and expertise to play catch-up and get on terms with the front-runners, in such a fast-paced sport, by the time they do so – as 2009 similarly proved – it will likely be too late to save Messrs. Button and Hamilton's title chances.

“If your car doesn't run quick straight out-of-the-blocks then it is a problem,” reflected the Scot, according to The Daily Telegraph. “By the time you sort it out, everyone will have brought their second and third upgrades along.”

Ex-team owner Jordan, meanwhile, has pointed the finger of blame firmly at McLaren's recent practice of alternating its designers from one year to the next, stymying continuity in a testing-deprived era in which just such continuity is key. The ever-outspoken Irishman fears the team's bid for glory in F1 2011 may be over before it has even begun.

“I have a real problem with McLaren over this whole concept,” the 63-year-old admitted. “Where is the thought process? Where is the evolution? [Red Bull chief technical officer] Adrian Newey doesn't do things like that. No major, winning team currently uses that system. I don't get it. Both of the drivers are very unhappy. It probably needs a whole new car at this early stage.

“McLaren have done this now too often. This was all very fine in David's era when there was a test team, test-drivers, a whole support act behind you – that is why McLaren and Ferrari were always strong – but I'm sorry, that is no longer possible and they are suffering as a result.”
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Edi je totalno u pravu ovaj put...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

PS Raspad danas:
    1200: Out comes the chequered flag to signify lunch. Sebastian Vettel heads into the pits a very happy man after his lap of 1:21.865, which is 0.805 seconds quicker than his closest challenger Vitaly Petrov. Felipe Massa (1:23.324), Sebastien Buemi (1:23.838) and Paul di Resta (1:24.334) lock out the top five. Kamui Kobayashi (1:25.485), Nico Rosberg (1:26.120) and Lewis Hamilton (1:28.946) occupy positions six to eight, with Jerome D'Ambrosio (1:28.982) and Jarno Trulli (1:29.286) lying low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A fak. Imaju velikih problema.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

ni mercedesu sa 4-5 sec zaostatka ne cvjetaju ruze...
    Sad odgledah intervju sa Brundleom, Coulthardom i Jordanom ciji si dio citirao gore, kazu (i u pravu su) da su ferrari i red bul daleko ispred svih, a onda ide cak 7 timova koji ce se boriti za npr. 3. i 4. mjesto. Licno sam ubijedjen da bi Kubica izgurao Reno na trece mjesto, a nemam nesto povjerenja u Heidfelda...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kladim se da nesto kriju ovi iz Mečke...
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

kriju, kriju, da su pukli i ove godine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Da, i ja vjerujem da kaskaju 5 sec.
    TAKUMI

Page 650 of 652 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652 LastLast

Thread Information