Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Retiring to Montenegro

Retiring to Montenegro
    Written by Ernst Stogmuller
    Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Retiring to Montenegro

Page 1 of 2
    In 1999, My wife and I retired from careers as professional pilots. Shortly afterwards, my mother-in-law (who had lived with us) died suddenly and we were rattling around in our big house in Mid Wales like peas in a pod. The fact that we are childless facilitated our decision to become ex-pats. Hence we sold our property in Wales and bought a house in Primosten in Croatia. In 2004, we sold our Croatian place and in early 2005 moved to the coastal part of Crna Gora, better known as Montenegro.

Why Montenegro?
    In the second half of 2004, I busied myself with a thorough reconnaissance of my chosen area and came up with the following data:-

There is the pleasant Mediterranean climate and the warm sea. It is shorts and tee-shirt for 8 months in every year and – except for the North-facing shore of Kotor Bay, where there is no winter sun - one can enjoy lunch on the terrace at least twice a week even in January and February. Then there is the countryside and in it unique fauna & flora. Even at the height of winter the hills are bright yellow with flowering mimosa trees. Adverts thrash the slogan 'Montenegro – wild beauty' with full justification. There is also the absence of pollution. They claim, that Montenegro is Europe's ecological state. Finally, owing to a bilateral agreement, British state pensioners receive full (as opposed to frozen) benefits anywhere in the former Yugoslavia. So far, it does not sound different from Spain or Greece. But here go the additional attractions:- Montenegro is a tax haven. Foreigners may form Montenegrin companies without participation of Montenegrin nationals and hence can take advantage of the 9% rate of Corporation Tax. Furthermore, there is no capital gains tax in Montenegro at this time. The introduction of such levy is planned for some time in the future, but at a rate of only 7.5%, i. e. of less than a quarter of the EU average. Stamp duty for the acquisition of real estate stands at 2% (as opposed to 5% in Croatia) and there are no restrictions for foreigners to buy houses. (If they wish to purchase bare land, they need to spend some EUR=500.-- ($ 650.--, GBP=333.--) and form a Crna Gora company.) At the time of my reconnaissance (i. e. late 2004) property prices were still reasonable (but rising steadily) and construction costs were low and still amount to only 2/3 of Croatian prices. As far as rates are concerned, property owners pay here hundred Euros ($=130, GBP=67.--) for every 1000 Pounds Sterling ($1,900) they would have to part with in, say, Wales. The icing on the cake consists of low prices in the shops -- such as EUR=1.40 ($=1.80, GBP=.94) for a very drinkable 1 liter bottle of Vranac wine or EUR=5.40 for a kilo ($=3.20, GBP=1.63 for a Pound) of rump steak – and very low utility costs.

The benefits continue. Even branded (and not just generic) drugs, pills and potions are ridiculously cheap, medical treatment in private clinics (not in the state hospitals) is excellent and extremely good value for money e. g. EUR=100 ($=130, GBP=67) for an appendectomy (and any special requirements, that can not be met locally, are addressed efficiently in Belgrade, which is only !/2 hour's flight time from Podgorica or 45 minutes from Tivat), there is a modern ophthalmic contact lens surgery in Podgorica and as far as dentistry is concerned, I expect tourists coming for dental holidays any time now. The leading dental and implant surgery in Budva is equipped like the Starship Enterprise and offers fillings for EUR=20.-- to EUR=50.-- ($26 to $=65.--, GBP=14.-- to GBP=34.--) depending on complexity and their surgeon has more implants to his name than some patients had hot meals. Owing to a bilateral agreement, EU citizens have their medical expenses incurred in Montenegro or Serbia re-imbursed by their national health services.

For the potential European immigrant, Crna Gora can be reconnoitred easily and cheaply. From Budva, it is only 68 kilometres (41 miles) to Dubrovnik International Airport in Croatia, where reasonably priced hire cars are available. BA, Czech Airlines and Croatia Airlines offer Apex flights from a number of British airports. Alternatively, there are Ryanair flights to Bari in Italy with a ferry connection to Bar, Montenegro's main port. In a few months time, the Balkan motorway will be operational as far as Makarska and will be extended to Dubrovnik Airport by 2009.

The country has a stable currency (the Euro) and good banking facilities. Funds can be moved unfettered in and out of the country.

I have lived in Montenegro now for just over 2 years and there have been discrepancies between the findings from the reconnaissance and my actual experiences as an expat retiree as follows:-

It is extremely difficult to obtain the status of a temporary Montenegrin resident and we expats drive across the Croatian border every 3 months for lunch and a new border entry stamp. With this method, (which is encouraged by the immigration authorities) we remain permanent tourists. It suits me fine, because it enables me to maintain my Austrian residence and the Austrian health insurance, that goes with it.

My investigation of 2004 did not go deep enough for a judgment on the Montenegrin people. Even now I have only met a tiny fraction of the 650,000 inhabitants. The following accounts is, therefore, not suitable for generalisation. Anyway, as an expat of the British community in Kotor put it:- Montenegrin schools have 3 rs:- reading, writing and ripping off foreigners. Although violent crime is rare (I have not come across one instance during the whole of my stay), there are lots of Fagins and Jack Dawkinses about. On the other hand, there are also extremely honest people such as one market trader, who chased after me across the whole car park to return a 10 Cent coin, which dropped out of my pocket in front of his stall.

I started my life in Montenegro in rented accommodation. The choice was limited because I required access for 2 large furniture trucks and 1 trailer containing 120 cubic meters of personal belongings and I arrived with 2 dogs and 3 cats, which are not the lessors' favourite tenants. Anyway, I moved into the best accommodation, the agency could muster, and it was atrocious. Feedback on this and a number of other transactions can be found on http://place-in-the-sun.info (click 'feedback – read').

I visited my landlord some 3 weeks before my actual arrival for occupation of his premises and I had a small cat basket in the boot of my car. He suggested, that I might as well leave it with him and he would store is somewhere in his garage rather than for me to carry it around on my journeys. When it came to settlement of the final bill, he charged me 1 month's rent for storing an item worth EUR=3 for a period of 23 days, and I had to pay it, because he exercised a lien on my furniture. The rent was supposed to be EUR=400.- ($520.-, GBP=267.-) p. m., but it was nearer the EUR=800.- ($=1040.-, GBP=534.-) mark after we had to buy a new kitchen (his looked like instant food poisoning) and pay storage rental for the already mentioned basket, and he tried to extract another EUR=600.-- ($=780.--, GBP=400.--) for having the house disinfected because of OUR PETS, which, as a matter of fact, are CLEANER than many MONTENEGRIN CHILDREN!.

My interface with Montenegrin people came under strain again when we employed a young local woman as a housekeeper. She stole, embezzled and cheated and when we decided to dispense with her services, she even tried some extortion. Further information can again be obtained from the 'feedback – read' section of my web site. My attorney submitted 6 writs against her, but nearly 1 year later the Court has not even issued the summonses as yet.

Our situation as tenants made it imperative to acquire own accommodation. Finished houses were out of the question, because every single one shown to us by the agents needed Semtex renovation, besides, few Montenegrin houses are finished with all of the construction work completed. Eventually, we found a plot, where the owner started building but ran out of funds, and we had a nice house built there.

Our lawyer had arranged connections to the utilities' grids. One day, Crna Gora Telekom disconnected my phone, reason being, that they had lost a EUR=500.-- ($650.--, GBP=334.--) from my account. It took a letter of complaint to Telekom's auditors – a quoted company's failure to keep proper accounts is an offence – to get matters sorted out.
    Dje shareno pashce laje,
    tu djevojka lijepa je.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everything looked fine until I noticed that we had not yet received a water bill. An official of the water company had taken off my lawyer the connection fee, fitted a meter and had the pipes connected. Anyway, I asked the water company (Vodovod) to issue a bill. They denied all knowledge of me, accused me of having stolen their water, threatened me with a fine in the amount of 3 million liters of water and announced, that they would turn off the supply unless I paid this fine within 24 hours of it being issued. They also charged me for 650,000 liters of water, which I could not possibly have consumed, even if I had all taps fully open 24 hours a day. I reacted by instructing my lawyer to apply for an injunction, to sue the water company for a refund of the over-charge and to institute criminal proceedings against the official who embezzled the connection fee. That was the last I heard from Vodovod, and my lawyer shrugged her shoulders and commented:- 'it's Montenegro' .

For my wife and me, this house was for a number of reasons really only a temporary measure to get us out of the rental trap. Hence we sold it last December to 3 Russian Families, who bought 1 story each. The sale was handled by one of Montenegro's leading estate agents, who also provided the sales/ purchase contracts in 3 languages, i.e. Serbian, Russian and English. The payment of the purchase price as well as the vacation of the premises was supposed to be a phased operation proceeding in parallel with the construction of my new house, which should suit our requirements better. It turned out, that the 3 versions of the contract differed from each other substantially, to the effect that all 4 parties ignored them altogether and proceeded with the transaction paperless as gentlemen.

On our arrival in Montenegro on Jan. 12th 2005, we dreamt of a house by the sea and we looked forward to having dinners with the sound of the waves in the background. We had to change our minds on that subject. A Montenegrin beach in winter looks like a brothel at daytime . The restaurants on Jaz beach, for instance, closed last year on Sept 15th (we were swimming well into October), and after the first Yugo (strong South-east wind) the beach has been covered in flotsam consisting of drift wood, plastic bottles, shoes and even a dead sheep. The dustbin along the access road has not been emptied for 5 months and the surroundings have presented a real health hazard. A clean-up operation is not expected until the first tourists trickle in for the next summer season . In summer, on the other hand, you are deafened by the music emanating from the cafes and by inebriated holidaymakers who want a good time.

Strong swell may travel 30 ft or more up a shallow beach and produce spray 20 ft high when it hits a rock. As a result, nearby houses suffer erosion and dampness problems. Most important, vendors of seaside property are talking monopoly money and the asking prices have risen sharply since my reconnaissance in 2004.
    As a matter of interest, a high percentage of the advertised houses or plots are not really for sale and their owners will only part with them to buyers who pay well over the odds.

I used to contend, that swimming in a pool was like running a marathon on a balcony. I had to change my mind on this subject as well. My new house will be on a hill with sea view, and I shall swim in the sea only before mid July and after the end of August. In the spell in between, I shall use my pool, because there are 450 000 Europeans fighting over a few hundred beaches and in order to get into the water, bathers have to slalom past sun worshippers and wade through a barrage of cigarette ends and ash, which together with its stench clings to feet and footwear. There seems to be a bias in favour of the marginal-cost mass-tourists and the associated big hotels, who get privileged access to beaches, and against the expat retirees, who spend big bucks in Montenegro, and do so also out of season, thereby alleviating the ghost town syndrome.

There are 2 more matters that I missed during my reconnaissance in 2004:- animal welfare and litter . With regards to animals, my wife put out the word, that she would fund the castration of 2 pets per month. In 2 years, her offer has only been taken up for 2 animals, whilst there are cats and dogs breeding happily everywhere. Some individuals solve the animal proliferation problem by, e. g., tying live kittens into plastic bags and throwing them into a dustbin . I was told that in the prevailing religions any interference with God's work (e. g. procreation) is seriously frowned upon. In spite of official denials, there is also intensive farming and I received reports of cruelty at animal markets. There are also unconfirmed accounts of dancing bears, caged tigers and wolves as well as of a zoo run on Victorian lines with disregard of modern ideas of animal care.

With regards to the other matter – litter -- the Montenegrins dump everything everywhere and stinking refuse detracts very much from the 'wild beauty' of the land.

A few months ago, Montenegro became an independent state. This may be an opportunity to throw many of the old concepts overboard and to learn from other countries' mistakes who paid a high price for factory farming, failure to operate neutering programmes for stray pet animals (particularly in an area, where rabies is never far away) and similar acts or omissions. Thus, Montenegro could eventually become the ecological state that it purports to be.

Ernst Stogmuller runs www.place-in-the-sun.biz an expat-to-expat free source of information.
    ©Ernst Stogmuller
    Dje shareno pashce laje,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

potpuno realno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ja ne bih sporio istinitost ovoga sto je izreceno, mada sumnjam da je bas svih 100% tako kako on kaze. Necu ni pokusati da opravdavam evidentno lose navike ukorenjene u Crnoj Gori i sire na Balkanu. Medjutim ono sto hocu da kazem je da ovakvih cepidlaka koji misle da sa svojih par bednih funti mogu staviti kolonijalni sesir na glavu i tretirati ljude kao primitivne urodjenike - ima mali milion. Jos ako su istovremeno i tvrdice, a najcesce jesu... mnogo su smesni i jadni cak i kada su u pravu. Sve u svemu, ipak se radi o klovnu, ovog puta u tipicno britanskoj varijanti. O ovakvim individuama bih mogao mnogo da kazem, sve sa psiholoskim profilom, dobro ih poznajem. :mrgreen: Kaze njegovi macici su cisci od mnoge crnogorske dece. Necu generalizovati pa pricati o cistim Englezima, ali ko je bio i video...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Istina boli....josh kad ti neko od "tvrdica" to javno kazhe da mu je kuchak chistiji od djece po komshiluku.....i taj tvrdica te keshom isplaatio i mrsheknuo sa djedove krchevine koju si ti rasprcio i prodao za kurchenje i polovni audi....ccccc
    vidjecete za koju godinu shta uradiste i rasprodaste,dok im budete shishali travu i chistili oluke.....
    Dje shareno pashce laje,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

"I was told that in the prevailing religions any interference with God's work (e. g. procreation) is seriously frowned upon."

Tipično. Opisuje svojim zemljacima neko zatucano pleme gde je prirodno pozvan (misli on) da uvede red, pritom izmišlja stvari po nahođenju, kao što se da videti. White man's burden. Podseti me i na onog Mletka što reče da Crnogorci jedu zmije. Ali ako neko ne zna da upravlja sobom onda i zaslužuje tutore, i to ovakve prostačke tutore. Njemu je Crna Gora fino mesto za život, ali Crnogorci, e to već ne valja nikako. Eh Crna Goro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Batali tipichno...chojek je ulozhio grdne novce,mozhe valjda da vi kazhe da machice i ***** ne bacate u vodu? da se kupate redovno,da vodite rachuna o djeci i higijeni i ekoloshko maloj kamenoj..ne?
    Dje shareno pashce laje,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

wtf, ja sam mislio da si ti Crnogorac a ti misliš da sam ja Crnogorac. Pa ko je onda Crnogorac uopšte na ovoj temi. :shock:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hahahaha dobri ste vas dvojica!!

Manje-vise realan tekst i sto kaze Berankrsh tek ce vidjet sto su napravili kad Englezima budu sisali travu i cistili oluke...
    Ako pri svakoj prijateljskoj usluzi odmah misliš na zahvalnost, onda nisi darovao, već prodao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    hahahaha dobri ste vas dvojica!!
    Ne da su dobri, nego su sjajni. Nasmijashe me posteno i odobrovoljishe na ovo nervozno jutro. :mrgreen: Fala im i dje chuli i dje ne chuli.

Fala ssin-u sto sacera ovog mog Vasojevica u coshak, pa mora sad odgovorit da li je Crnogorac ili nije. :mrgreen:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Berankrsh69 View Post
    Istina boli....josh kad ti neko od "tvrdica" to javno kazhe da mu je kuchak chistiji od djece po komshiluku.....i taj tvrdica te keshom isplaatio i mrsheknuo sa djedove krchevine koju si ti rasprcio i prodao za kurchenje i polovni audi....ccccc
    vidjecete za koju godinu shta uradiste i rasprodaste,dok im budete shishali travu i chistili oluke.....
    Ti si u pravu da ce NEKI I PASCAD DA SETAJU TIM BOGATIM STRANCIMA...PA STO?
    Nas dvoje se razlikujemo u tome sto ja smatram dobrim i korisnim da ti bez skole i kvlifikacija nadju posao ispred kuce-da setaju bogatasku pascad-za solidne pare, umjesto da crkavaju gladni i mrze one koji znaju i imaju,kao sto je to u nekim sredinama danas.

Ako smo mi okruzeni bogatima, podrazumjeva se da im treba servis i da ce taj servis da daju nasi lokalni strucnjaci, od ljekara (koje gore i hvale, sto je prijatno cut)-pa do najnizih usluznih zanimanja.

Ono sto je fakat je to da ce nase Crnogorce mnogo bolje tretirat ako setaju njihovu pascad u Crnoj Gori, kao domacini koji pruzaju uslugu gostu *svoji na svome*, nego ako podju da pokusaju da setaju bogatasku pascad u njihovim zemljama, gdje su im konkurencija Kinezi i Tunizani i ini....

A sto ti radis u Chicagu, nego im sluzis takodje...ili si neki istaknuti kapitalista tamo? Pa ostajes i ponosan si na to sto si se odrzao svojim radom u USA!

A moja je zelja da izabrani bogatasi dodju da nam postanu komsije i sugradjani-pada nam budu *Crnogorci Po Izboru*, i pocrnogorcheni DOBRI poslodavci....ima jedan arhitekta Holandjanin, koji je jedan od tima sa kojim nesto radim...30 godina, vidio cio svijet....toliko se zaljubio u CG da je pod uticajem Justice-ovih i mojih prica -(nas dvojica smo zajedno u ovom nasem dijelu toga poslovnog tima)- prije par mjeseci kupio kucu u Kujavu (blizu Danilovgrada) i kad mi prica kako je usporio ritam kad je ovdje.....pa kad skuva nasu kafu (*Tursku*) pa ujutru gleda izlazak sunca iznad Tarasha...A MENI SRCE PUNO!

Covjek je definitivno i neporvatno postao NAS! Smo jos da mu se u porodica tako prilagodi kao sto je on.....I TO JE TAJ MODEL....rijecu:POCELO JE...POCELO!
    Last edited by Old Bone; 22-03-07 at 17:48.
    "Svoj posa i svi na radne zadatke...i vrijeme je posle par stotina godina da pocnemo sa malo rada"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

vala biće smak svijeta jer se slažem sa ovim ssinom... đelimično.

ža mi samo što ga nije frumetinom u prkno pa da snimi Deliverance 2... blah blah... te oni ovakvi. te onakvi... te Bog ovo, te ono. te trta vrta. treba se pisac držat postotaka i birokratije pa da znam čemu čitam.

a ti Vasojeviću... dabodga ne moga čučnut do juna od smetova tamo kod tebe...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pirun View Post
    vala biće smak svijeta jer se slažem sa ovim ssinom... đelimično.

ža mi samo što ga nije frumetinom u prkno pa da snimi Deliverance 2... blah blah... te oni ovakvi. te onakvi... te Bog ovo, te ono. te trta vrta. treba se pisac držat postotaka i birokratije pa da znam čemu čitam.

a ti Vasojeviću... dabodga ne moga čučnut do juna od smetova tamo kod tebe...
    Dobro je da vi primorci mozete cucnut od silnih ljubavnika
    deuscroix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Eo i ja mislim da idem sa pe(m)zijom u Crnu Goru pa mi ne smeta nista ! Ovi britanac nije gluop no ima jedan problem ,posto njegopva penzija nije dovoljna da mu omoguci bogovski zivot u svoju zelju trazi "mrcene" drzave dje moze sa nista parama da izigrava rokfelera ! Veci dijo britanaca budu zaje*bani u Spaniju, Portugal itditd za kuce i stanove pa sad traze drugo ! Mnim da je ovizi "zilijarder" itekako svjestan da je Suverena Drzava Crna Gora imala najstrasni embargo koji pamti Evropa i da je u bivsu Yu hara rat i krvoprolice tako da ti brav bi valjda treba svatit da preko noci nemozemo postat Monako !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drzava Crna Gora je u izgradnji i taj proces nije nimalo lak zato nam ne trebaju penzijoneri britanski jahat na zivce i izigravat cistunce jerbo ni u njih nije savrseno stanje !
    Ko nevoli Crnogorca ,vas se ambisa !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lutkica View Post
    Ne da su dobri, nego su sjajni. Nasmijashe me posteno i odobrovoljishe na ovo nervozno jutro. :mrgreen: Fala im i dje chuli i dje ne chuli.

Fala ssin-u sto sacera ovog mog Vasojevica u coshak, pa mora sad odgovorit da li je Crnogorac ili nije. :mrgreen:
    Approved by Bone!

Pozdrav,
    "Svoj posa i svi na radne zadatke...i vrijeme je posle par stotina godina da pocnemo sa malo rada"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nema sumnje da CG sve vise lici na zemlju Treceg svijeta. Medjutim, ova gospoda su to mogli znati, jer su trazili najjeftiniju varijantu za kupovinu nekretnine. Njihov stav je ruzan - bez obzira na sve oni bi trebali postovati stanovnistvo zemlje u koju su dosli.
    Uostalom, imali su srece, jos uvijek mogu prodati nekretninu koju su kupili i pri tome jos i zaraditi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pirune, pushchaj ti Velshane I Vasojeviche... To su ti nedhje potonja slova u azbuci.

Ja se samo smijem odhje kako je Ovi Englez ima Advokata...
    I josh jedno... Dhje Lijevi nadhje ovi Text? hahah
    Mora de se iskuche nemozhe izach od snijega, pa je sisha u podrum da vidji shto bijeli svijet petlja...

Ma.. ada chush!!!
    Ovi neki dhjuturum odnekle s koca i konopca dosho da Nas uchi kulturi...

Neka ga..neka ide u Srbiju tamo .... daleko... pa neka se tamo prepiru ko je prvij ijo iz Zlatnijeh Kashika....

A neka nashu dhjecu poshtede pranja i peglanja. I slonovi se stalno zasipaju prashinom...Dobro je protiv buva i komaraca....

Somo da mi je znat kako su komentarisali Rodhjo i Neza kad je Kulturni Velshanin chistijo iza Svojega plemenitog i prechistog Psa.

Ovo je KomeNdija...Ovo nije turizam... TuriLeviZam( e) neshto...

Da se mi nepachamo mlogo oko ovoga, ja bi reka, kako je krenulo, Ovi kulturni starina che mochi za jedno 5 godina da provede 9 mjeseci na temperaturi oko 90 F pored svoje Kolibe u Weals-u , kaok je sve pochelo da se otapa...
    Nemozhe se on odhje odrzhat... Kelti su bili odhje jednom, pa samo Ostrogoti ostashe...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Moze u Drachu na obali Jadrana,
    da kupi kvadratni metar po 500 eura, isto MORE. SLICHNE PLANINE,
    ali su cijene VEOMA RAZLICHITE,
    VALJDA CIJENA GARANTUJE DOBAR KVALITET.

MENE JE FAMILIJA UMRLA OD STRAHA U BARIJU U SRED ITALIJE,
    DOK SAM JA KUPOVAO KARTU ZA ALBU, DO BARA,
    JER NAS UPOZORAVAJU, DOK VOZIMO KROZ TAJ " KULTURNI GRAD " da zatvorimo PROZORE OD AUTA, JER MAFIJA OTIMA NA SRED ULICE, SA SVOG MOTORCIKLA,
    NI U NAPULJU NE STANUJU ENGLEZI,
    NIJESAM BIO U CHIKAGO, ALI CHITAM POVREMENO,
    KAKO PONEKOG UPUCAJU U GLAVU, NI KRIVOG NI DUZNOG,
    MISLIM DA JE CRNA GORA RAJ, ZA LJUDE KOJI PAZE SVOJ POSA,
    I NE QURCHE SE PREVISHE,
    E KO OCE OD CRNOGORACA DA PRAVI NAJEMNIKE I SLUGE,
    TAJ SE GRDNO ZAHEBA,
    GAZDA MORA SLUGAMA DA SLUZI KAFU DO PODNE, DOK SE NE PROBUDE, poslije podne po DOGOVORU, koliko PARA TOLIKO MUZIKE,
    ILI CE SAMI DA UZMU, SKUPA JE DOMACA RADNA SNAGA.
    IM - Old Bone
    Tamo đe nas čekaš, okupićemo se opet i nastaviti đe smo stali...ZBogom prijatelju...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Napulj Odem ja u restoran na picu, mislim da je bilo oko 5, nema nikog, samo jedan tip koji me belo gleda i kaže šta hoćeš ti, zar ne znaš da sad svi spavaju. Naravno to sam shvatio kao deo kulture, ne kao necivilizovanost. Bilo je još mnogo zanimljivosti u tom velikom gradu Napulju.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Chitajuchi svoje pismo gore 2 tri posta iznad, uchinje mi se da su neke rijechi nashkrabane izvan konteksta i Lijevi bi se moga naijediti.
    Namjera nije bilo, sem malo zagrebancije s Pirunom...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Milovane potisujem tvoj post ,no ocemo mi (nas dva) uskoro przit pe(m)ziju na nasko more a ????? Ja ojdo danas da procijenim radnu sposobnost (dobro sam se spremio) pa ako bidnem pametniji eto penzije pa pravac doma u moju lijepu Crnu Goru !
    Hhehehheheheheheheheheheheh !
    Ko nevoli Crnogorca ,vas se ambisa !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zvek_Zivi View Post
    Ja ojdo danas da procijenim radnu sposobnost (dobro sam se spremio) pa ako bidnem pametniji eto penzije pa pravac doma u moju lijepu Crnu Goru !
    da sam ja clan komisije ti bi bio penzioner od kad si se rodio...:mrgreen:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zvek_Zivi View Post
    Milovane potisujem tvoj post ,no ocemo mi (nas dva) uskoro przit pe(m)ziju na nasko more a ????? Ja ojdo danas da procijenim radnu sposobnost (dobro sam se spremio) pa ako bidnem pametniji eto penzije pa pravac doma u moju lijepu Crnu Goru !
    Ja sam regulisao peMziju,
    i imam sve uslove MATERIJALNE i izgradjene KUCE u Podgorici i Brskutu, i parkirana auta koja drugi ODRZAVAJU U ZIVOTU I VOZIKAJU,
    ali mome Jovanu od shest godina, sa AUTIZMOM,
    sad za sad, je bolje u KRALJEVINI DANSKOJ,
    davno su LJUDI REKLI,

NIJE , KOME JE RECHENO,
    NEGO, KOME JE SUDJENO.

MOLIM BOGA, DA POMOGNE, PA SHTO BOG DA.

Da nema te PREPREKE,
    Ja i ova MOJA,
    bi chuvali buljuk KOZA I OVACA u BRSKUT,
    i povremeno posjecivali djecu u Kraljevinu Dansku,

Jeli bi, SIRA I KRTOLJE,
    A zva bi se, Serdar JOLJE.
    IM - Old Bone
    Tamo đe nas čekaš, okupićemo se opet i nastaviti đe smo stali...ZBogom prijatelju...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ssin View Post
    Napulj Odem ja u restoran na picu, mislim da je bilo oko 5, nema nikog, samo jedan tip koji me belo gleda i kaže šta hoćeš ti, zar ne znaš da sad svi spavaju. Naravno to sam shvatio kao deo kulture, ne kao necivilizovanost. Bilo je još mnogo zanimljivosti u tom velikom gradu Napulju.
    Drug mi iz Sremske Mitrovice s djevojkom nedje oko Petrovca. Vrucina nevidjena. Posli do plaznog bara - a tamo samo konobar, i to se zavalio u hlad ispod drveta, a noge bazio u knatu hldne vode.
    Drug mi ga pita: mogu li da dobijem pivo.
    Konobar odvraca: Aj da te ne kunem sam podji i do'vati ga iz frizidera, muka mi je prekidat ovaj merak... A kad si vec na noge, mo's i meni jedno donijet

Vecina ljudi je zla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bonja the Zmaj View Post
    Drug mi iz Sremske Mitrovice s djevojkom nedje oko Petrovca. Vrucina nevidjena. Posli do plaznog bara - a tamo samo konobar, i to se zavalio u hlad ispod drveta, a noge bazio u knatu hldne vode.
    Drug mi ga pita: mogu li da dobijem pivo.
    Konobar odvraca: Aj da te ne kunem sam podji i do'vati ga iz frizidera, muka mi je prekidat ovaj merak... A kad si vec na noge, mo's i meni jedno donijet

CRNOGORAC I MILICAJAC,

SE NE POSTAJE,

NEGO SE RADJAJU.

RODJENI GOSPODIN; SA NOGAMA U LAVOR,
    A SUPRUGA SAPUNA NOGE I SUSHI PESHKIROM; JER GA MOZE PRESJEC , KAD SAVIJE KICHMU, DOSTA SE KLANJA NA POSLU GOSPODARU I DIREKTORU; PA MUSHTERIJE; NEKA TRAZE BOLJEG KONOBARA.
    IM - Old Bone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information