Thread: ZTE Speedport Entry 2i - WAN lozinka, nedostaje sigurnosna kopija / vratiti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question ZTE Speedport Entry 2i - WAN lozinka, nedostaje sigurnosna kopija / vratiti

Ispričavam se, ovo nije moj materinji jezik. Koristim google prevoditelj.

Koristim Telekom u Budvi. Prije dvije godine od njih sam kupio WiFi usmjerivač ZTE Speedport Entry 2i.
    Sada želim koristiti usmjerivač u načinu mosta. Da biste ga povezali s novijim WiFi usmjerivačem od 5 GHz. Ali ne mogu pristupiti postavkama WAN-a jer nemam WAN lozinku. I ne mogu napraviti sigurnosnu kopiju konfiguracije i odatle dohvatiti lozinku, jer nedostaje funkcija "Sigurnosna kopija / vraćanje".
    Postoji li način da se riješi ovaj problem?
    Također zna li neko zašto nijedna trgovina ne prodaje VDSL usmjerivače u Budvi?

I'm using Telekom in Budva. I bought WiFi router ZTE Speedport Entry 2i from them 2 years ago.
    Now I want to use the router in the bridge mode. To connect it to a newer 5 GHz WiFi router. But can't get access to WAN settings, because I don't have WAN password. And I can't make a configuration backup and retrieve password from there, because the "Backup/restore" function is missing.
    Is there any way to solve this issue?
    Also does anybody know why no store sells VDSL routers in Budva?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

First of all that router does not work at 5Ghz spectrum rather it uses 2.4 Ghz.
    Second thing you say that you wont to use it in bridged mode with second router I assume that you have WAN port on that second router and that you want to connect it from SP2i from ones of LAN ports ?
    The easiest way to get WAN password is to call Telekom and setup new password for you account.
    Thre reason that you will not find VDSL router in sale is that VoIP will not work on those devices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know that Speedport 2i uses 2.4GHz. Yes I want to switch Speedport 2i to a bridged mode and connect it to a newer dual band 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz WiFi router because apparently interference from my neighbours is getting too strong and sometimes WiFi range or signal strength drops by a lot and becomes unusable.

So you're saying it's possible to use Speedport 2i as a bridge? Because I searched on this forum and people expressed mixed opinions on the subject (some said that it wouldn't work).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rinart73 View Post

So you're saying it's possible to use Speedport 2i as a bridge? Because I searched on this forum and people expressed mixed opinions on the subject (some said that it wouldn't work).
    What you mean by "bridege" ? If your 5Ghz router have WAN port "marked mostly with blue color you can connect it from SP2i from LAN 1 to WAN at 5Ghz router.
    Last edited by Vido89; 23-06-21 at 15:02.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Online manual shows that it's possible to edit Speedport 2i settings so it will just transfer internet from that router to another. It's called "bridge" mode.
    I guess we're speaking of the same thing, just using different terms
    Ty for your help

Thread Information