Page 70 of 727 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 18158

Thread: Ukrajina - stanje na ratištu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wulfy View Post
    Neočekivano, to što je uradio Folksvagen (Njemačka kompanija) je očekivano iako oni imaju puno više kapitala u Rusiji od Volva. Zašto je neočekivano? Volvo (automobili) su u vlasništvu Kineza. Volvo drugi dio (kamioni i autobusi, građevinske mašine) je švedski. Kada su se podjelili dogovor je da mogu koristiti isti logo. Ako je ovo tačna vijest to može biti i indirektna poruka iz Kine.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk
    Zato i pitah pošto pratiš relacije u autoindustriji.. Bilo je par sličnih 'stidljivih' rekacija iz Kine (ne govoreći o stavu koji imaju u UN), ali bih sačekao da vidim kako će se to odigrati..
    but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like, till you're bleeding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Russian President Vladimir Putin had a call with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, initiated by the French side on Monday, the Kremlin said in a statement.

During the call, the two sides “had a serious and thorough exchange of opinions around the situation in Ukraine,” the Kremlin said.

“French side has expressed its known views" about its hope for a quick settlements through dialogue and negotiations, the Kremlin readout stated. "Vladimir Putin has stressed that such a settlement is only possible with unconditional consideration of Russia’s legitimate defense interests, including recognition of Russian sovereignty over Crimea, solving tasks of demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine and ensuring its neutral status.”

The readout added that Russia is open for negotiations with Ukraine.
    It also claimed that the Russian Armed Forces do not pose any threat to civilians [in Ukraine] and blames the threat on Ukrainian nationalists.
    “Russian President has stressed that the Russian Armed Forces do not threaten civilians and do not strike civilian objects. The threat comes from Ukrainian nationalists who use the civilian population as a human shield, deliberately place striking weapon systems in residential areas, and who intensified shelling of cities in Donbas,” the statement read.

Putin and Macron agreed to remain in contact, the readout concluded.
    "S tim nasim vojnicima, kazem vam, ne mozemo ni da idemo u lov na zeceve..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,757 Posts

Odakle bješe ovaj snimak, kao sinoćni ga šeruju ali nema šanse da je ovo od sinoć, mislim čak da sam gledao ovo neđe davno?

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/621cfbae...2f1a47c4-V.mp4

Sent from my Nord 2 using Tapatalk
    War. War never changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Ovaj čovjek je spreman da upotrijebi nuklearno oružije sigurni budite.
    Swiss officials conclude Putin unlikely to use nuclear weapons

Swiss officials said investigations show it is unlikely Russian President Vladimir Putin will use nuclear weapons.
    “We are, of course, looking at all scenarios, but our investigations indicate that the likelihood of these nuclear weapons being used is low,” Defence Minister Viola Amherd said on Monday.
    Putin raised the alert status for his nuclear forces to "special regime of combat duty" on Sunday. The move was panned by the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, as an unacceptable escalation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,783 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wulfy View Post
    Neočekivano, to što je uradio Folksvagen (Njemačka kompanija) je očekivano iako oni imaju puno više kapitala u Rusiji od Volva. Zašto je neočekivano? Volvo (automobili) su u vlasništvu Kineza. Volvo drugi dio (kamioni i autobusi, građevinske mašine) je švedski. Kada su se podjelili dogovor je da mogu koristiti isti logo. Ako je ovo tačna vijest to može biti i indirektna poruka iz Kine.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk
    Ne mora da znaci. To je sve do repromatrijala koji se ne mogu uvoziti. Dodaj na to i nestabilnost kursa bolje je zatvoriti proizvodnju da bi se zestiotio od gubitaka. Sve stranne fabrike koje imaju pogone u Rusuji najavljuju isto bez obzira iz koje zemlje je vlasnik.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,507 Posts

Svi hakeri svijeta se udružili protiv Putlera
    #TangoDown

https://twitter.com/xxNB65/status/14...qQhGhSnbQ&s=19

27/12/2030?
    Forever young, i want to be forever young

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Dobra vijest za koliko se moglo ocekivati.

Russian and Ukrainian talks have ended in Belarus and the two parties have returned to their capitals for consultations, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's adviser, Mikhaylo Podolyak, told reporters after the talks.

"Ukrainian and Russian delegations held the first round of negotiations. Their main goal was to discuss ceasefire and the end of combat actions on the territory of Ukraine. The parties have determined the topics where certain decisions were mapped out. In order for these decisions to be implemented as roadmap, the parties are returning for consultations to their capitals. The parties discussed holding another round of negotiations where these decisions can develop," he said Monday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Imperija zla se ipak zalaze za smanjenje tenzija.

White House wants to "reduce the rhetoric and deescalate" after Putin's nuclear deterrence move

The Biden administration wants to “reduce the rhetoric and deescalate” after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his country’s deterrence forces – which include nuclear arms – be placed on high alert, the White House said Monday.
    “We've seen this pattern from President Putin over the course of the last several months and even before then, where he manufactures the threat in order to justify a greater aggressive action,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told MSNBC.

“The Russians – President Putin included as the leader of Russia – have committed to taking steps to reduce nuclear threats," she added. “Everybody knows that that is not a war that can be won."
    Psaki said the US has its “own preparations” and “own ability and capacity to defend the United States,” but has not changed alert levels.
    “We have not changed our own alerts, and we have not changed our own assessment in that front, but we also need to be very clear eyed about his own use of threats,” she said. “What we want to do right now is reduce the rhetoric and deescalate.”
    The administration is also doubling down on the decision not to use US troops to create a no-fly zone in Ukraine, calling it “not a good idea” and "not something the President wants to do."
    The implementation of a no-fly zone by the US military “would essentially mean the US military would be shooting down planes, Russian planes," Psaki said. “That is definitely escalatory that would potentially put us into a place where we're in a military conflict with Russia.

US President Joe Biden will talk about the situation in Ukraine during his State of the Union address on Tuesday, she confirmed.

Biden would talk about “the fact that the President has built a coalition of countries around the world to stand up to Russian aggression, to stand up to President Putin, to put in place crippling sanctions, that will be a part of what people will hear in the speech. That wouldn't have been the case three months ago,” she said.

“If we look back at history,” she continued, “President Obama gave a speech during the worst financial crisis of our lifetime. President Bush gave a speech shortly after the worst terrorist attack on our homeland ever. It's always about expressing how you're going to leave the country.”

She said there would be new policy proposals in the speech.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to avet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,718 Posts

https://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/polit...-narodu-rusije

dobro veče. Crna Gora, februar 2022. godine. antifašistička država, zemlja narodnih heroja i junaka koji su živote dali protiv najvećeg zla ovoga svijeta i domaćih izdajnika. takva država je došla do ovoga. da se veliča čoek i režim koji trenutno uništavaju UKR bez ikakvog razloga. ovi ljudi podržavaju ubijanje nedužnih Ukrajinaca. eto u kakvoj državi živimo. ovo je jedna od najvećih sramota ove države. pi!
    “Да, что-то чуждое, бесовское и прелестное есть в ней”

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,717 Posts

Last edited by ASC; 28-02-22 at 17:49.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
    Kao sto smo vise puta napominjali mi neki ovdje, u moru razlicitih vijesti tesko je ispratiti bas sve ali... Pa procitaj barem sto se tice "nekog" kompozitora...

https://www.blic.rs/vesti/svet/ispra...rtoara/px6dyje
    OK izvinjavam se, stvarno ima gomila dezinformacija, a i cudno mi bilo jer Hrvati i nemaju neku animozitet prema Rusima da ja znam, ali i dalje stoji ovo sto sam reko za mrznju koja se siri (najvise iz Amerike), ko prati tviter znace o cemu pricam.
    Evo Americki kongresmen i to iz redova demokrata (mogu mislit sto ce tek republikanci da predloze) predlaze izbacivanje sa univerziteta svih Ruskih studenata sa Americkih univerziteta. Ne vjerujem ni da je tokom hladnog rata ovako bilo.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eric-s...es-retaliation

S druge strane mnogi su i kritikovali ovaj predlog pa valjda nece bit usvojen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

A SPC u Srbiji skuplja pomoc za Ukrajinu. Balkan je to...
    Sve poskupljuje samo je covjek sve jeftiniji...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Podgorica Podgoricanima!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nik1 View Post
    OK izvinjavam se, stvarno ima gomila dezinformacija, a i cudno mi bilo jer Hrvati i nemaju neku animozitet prema Rusima da ja znam, ali i dalje stoji ovo sto sam reko za mrznju koja se siri (najvise iz Amerike), ko prati tviter znace o cemu pricam.
    Evo Americki kongresmen i to iz redova demokrata (mogu mislit sto ce tek republikanci da predloze) predlaze izbacivanje sa univerziteta svih Ruskih studenata sa Americkih univerziteta. Ne vjerujem ni da je tokom hladnog rata ovako bilo.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eric-s...es-retaliation

S druge strane mnogi su i kritikovali ovaj predlog pa valjda nece bit usvojen.
    Prije ce im svima dat drzavljanstvo no izbacit iz zemlje.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rusija izbacena sa svjetskog fudbalskog prvenstva

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFP/statu...51649529778180

"Ne mrzimo narod, protiv Putina smo" aha
    Rat u Iraku prouzrokovao oko milion zrtava, jel neko izbacivao Americke sportiste sa takmicenja?<br>Medjunarodni olimpijski komitet prica da ce zabrani Ruskim sportistima ucesce u svim svojim takmicenjima, zabrana na Evroviziji..super. Mozete da mrzite Putina koliko ocete ali ovo je teska histerija sa zapada kakve nije bilo ni tokom hladnog rata.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,225 Posts

Bajdvej, tako su isto neke budale pricale za iranske studente poslije revolucije, pa za studente iz Saudijske Arabije nakon 9/11 pa nista od toga. Ipak je ovo Amerika.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,507 Posts

Izgleda da "lets keep politics out of sport" važi samo za jednakije.
    Forever young, i want to be forever young

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    675 Posts

Skup u NK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

FIFA jer prvo odbila predlog ali onda je vjerovatno usljedio pritisak politicara.
    Evo i UEFA izbaca sve Ruske klubove:

https://mobile.twitter.com/UEFA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Odličan osvrt profesora Milinovića koji može objasniti zbog čega je Putin "poludeo".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Izgleda da su front u Ukrajini i Siriji otvorili istovremeno računajući da Putin neće umjeti da izabere prioritet nego su se preračunali očigledno . Koliko je teška odluka bila da ti neko ubija narod ali ti biraš da ipak osiguraš Siriju do te mjere da prije neki dan predstavnik Katara kaže da oni prosto ne mogu zamijenit Rusiju kad je gas za Evropu tema . Napumpao budzet ugovorima sa Kinom i Indijom ( znajući za sankcije ) pa se posle 8 god. posvetio Ukrajini . Očigledno će vojnu operaciju okončati povoljno ali će naslednik morati da učini neke ustupke zapadu da bi se situacija normalizovala ...
    deuscroix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Svi hakeri svijeta se udružili protiv Putlera
    #TangoDown

https://twitter.com/xxNB65/status/14...qQhGhSnbQ&s=19
    Sto posto istina.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,718 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by technus View Post
    Izgleda da "lets keep politics out of sport" važi samo za jednakije.
    direktna krivica politike Putina. totalno nezasluženo, i Jugoslavija je ovo prošla zbog Sloba. sportisti nisu krivci, čak su i pozivali na mir. fudbaleri, košarkaški timovi, viđećemo ko još. mogli su naći neko rješenje

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk
    “Да, что-то чуждое, бесовское и прелестное есть в ней”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,975 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GaD View Post
    Skup u NK

Da je ovo neko ovo napisao ođe, sa pravom bi smo ga prozivali da etiketira dio naroda.

A onda izađu neke "pametne" srbende sa ovakvim transparentom.

Mislim...

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kimmi For This Useful Post:

Page 70 of 727 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast

Thread Information