Thread: Dječja apoteka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,747 Posts

Default Dječja apoteka

Koje preparate koristite za đecu? Preferirate li nekog proizvođača?

Kozmetika (kremice, šamponi, sapuni)?

Kapi/čajevi za grčiće kod beba...?
    #fakenews

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

Jeste li počeli jeste - kremice, grčići, sirupčići, deminutivčići
    Napisah na onoj temi pa prebaci, sad ovo vidjeh.

Sve zavisi od djeteta, problematike, što valja jednom ne valja drugome i tako redom se isprobava dok se ne nađe što valja.
    Moje mišljenje je da je najbolja, najkvalitetnija apoteka za bebu - stabilna, pribrana, sigurna u sebe, zadovoljna majka. To u ovoj sredini nije lako imati ali nije da se i ne može i biti.
    Što se krema tiče - Mustela svojim sastavom i linijama koje ima, ali je i skuplja. Nećete pogrešiti ni sa drugim proizvođačima, osim ako ne bude neke reakcije pa se treba pratiti.
    Djeca od 3mjeseca pa ma više imaju super cirkulaciju i ne treba ih pretopljavati jer se osipaju. Ako se skidaju, miču deke sa sebe, cipelice, čarape - razgolititi ih.
    Što se grčeva tiče - bio gaia je tad bila ne znam sad kakvo je stanje vjerovatno ima raznih.
    Ne treba bježati ni od aroma lampi sa aromama čiji mirisi smiruju, muzike, pjevanje djeci... Ali kako već rekoh - Majka.
    Last edited by tigrovo_oko; 20-10-20 at 11:37.
    "I shut my mouth and hold the light"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

Uriage je isto odlična kuća, i preporuka za Bebe gel apaisant pored tečnog pudera iz apoteke za boginje (varičele). Da im ne ostanu fleke/ožiljci od istih, djeci mazati mjesta uljima (ružino posebno) od Marigolda.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

@MeDo_JE jesi se to sa srećom proširio?
    but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like, till you're bleeding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,264 Posts

Mi smo kiristili uglavnom Sebamed. Odličan je. Neki su falili Mustelu, koristili smo i nju ali mislim da je Sebamed tata za njegu beba. Njemci imaju odlične proizvode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts

Pavloviceva univerzalna ))

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,670 Posts

Čime da mažemo djetetu oko usta, od cucle mu se baš razvilo neko crvenilo vidim, pecka ga pa bude baš nervozan?

U apoteku su nam rekli da možemo koristiti Sudokrem koji inače koristimo za pelensko područije (mada u uputstvu stvarno piše da može i oko usta, da je za sve iritacije kože) ali ne pomaže.

Vidim da Uriage ima baš kremu za to ali u Meditas (koji bi trebalo biti neki njihov zastupnik) je nema. Đe mogu pogledati još?

Sent from my Mi 10T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BiTrAtE; 31-01-21 at 10:19.
    I wouldn’t trust a man who wouldn’t try to steal a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Posavjetuj se s doktorom?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

Uriage kozmetiku ti drže: apoteka Nova na autobuskoj, Pharmacity u studentskoj, apoteke Holos, Help apoteka, Maxima u Delti, a moguće i neka bolje snabdjevena Montefarm, možda Petanović. Nego je nedelja, ne znam koja je dežurna u Pg danas, pa tamo da vidiš zovneš (vidi na instagramu brojeve dal će se javiti neko i ako znaš tačno koja je krema/naziv da ne lutaš po gradu).
    Last edited by tigrovo_oko; 31-01-21 at 11:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tigrovo_oko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

A-Derma Dermalibour
    Nama je samo ta pomogla za to crvenilo oko usta i dolje.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

poz ekipa, ima li kod nas da se nabavi babyhaler inhalator kao sa slike?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    been there, done that !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts

Biko je u apotekama ranije, osim ako ih sad skroz nisu zamjenili elektricni.
    Having a parachute greatly increases your chance of surviving a long fall.
    Have a parachute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Biko je u apotekama ranije, osim ako ih sad skroz nisu zamjenili elektricni.
    imam elektricni, medjutim na preporuku ljekara trazim ovaj old school

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    been there, done that !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

"Love your children enough to cleanse the toxins from YOUR life that might otherwise poison THEIR delicate little spirits."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

“The key to activating maturation is to take care of the attachment needs of the child. To foster independance we must first invite dependance; to promote individuation we must provide a sense of belonging and unity; to help the child separate we must assume the responsibility for keeping the child close. We help a child let go by providing more contact and connection than he himself is seeking. When he asks for a hug, we give him a warmer one than he is giving us. We liberate children not by making them work for our love but by letting them rest in it. We help a child face the separation involved in going to sleep or going to school by satisfying his need for closeness.”

“Unconditional parental love is the indespensible nutrient for the child's healthy emotional growth. The first task is to create space in the child's heart for the certainty that she is precisely the person the parents want and love. She does not have to do anything or be any different to earn that love - in fact, she cannot do anything, since that love cannot be won or lost...The child can be ornery, unpleasant, whiny, uncooperative, and plain rude, and the parent still lets her feel loved. Ways have to be found to convey the unacceptability of certain behaviors without making the child herself feel unaccepted. She has to be able to bring her unrest, her least likable characteristics to the parent and still receive the parent's absolutely satisfying, security-inducing unconditional love.”

“In thousands of little ways, we pull and push our children to grow up, hurrying them along instead of inviting them to rest. We could never court each other as adults by resisting dependance...Perhaps we feel free to invite the dependance of adults becuase we are not responsible for their growth and maturity. We don't bear the burden of getting them to be independant. Here is the core of the problem: we are assuming too much responsiblity for the maturation of our children. We have forgotten that we are not alone - we have nature as our ally. Independance is the fruit of maturation; our job in raising children is to look after their dependance needs. When we do our job of meeting genuine dependance needs, nature is free to do its job of promoting maturity. In the same way, we don't have to make our children grow taller; we just need to give them food. By forgetting that growth, development and maturation are natural processes, we lose perspective. We become afraid our children will get stuck and never grow up. Perhaps we think that if we don't push a little, they will never leave the nest. Human beings are not like birds in this respect. The more children are pushed, the tighter they cling - or, failing that, they nest with someone else.”

Gordon Neufeld, Hold On to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers
    Last edited by tigrovo_oko; 13-12-23 at 17:03.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

https://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Ameri.../dp/1101982942

Neuromarketing, zanimljivo. Lustig ističe da je to strateška invazija na ljudsku svijest usmjerena na hiperaktivaciju i konstantno provociranje funkcija mozga koje se zasnivaju na dopaminu/endorfinu. Kaže da je sve osmišljeno tako da oslabi sposobnost prefrontalnog korteksa da ugasi žudnju i pojača moć nižih emocionalnih nervnih kola da nadvladaju racionalnu misao. Hakovanje uma radi stvaranja masovne zavisnosti, direktno podrivajući slobodnu volju, i to u neurohemijskom smislu.

Slično štivo je i https://www.amazon.com/Salt-Sugar-Fa.../dp/0812982193

Bavite li se ovime u odgoju svoje djece?
    Primjećujete li efekte šećera kod njih?
    Primjećujete li kako snimci/igrice utiču na njih, gledanje kratkih snimaka, recimo? Jako je puno gluposti po internetu koje zasmijavaju, ali da li su zaista smiješne? Šta to čini dječijem mozgu, a onda i vašem odnosu sa djetetom?
    Koliko dnevno provode na telefonu/tabletu? Sa koliko godina su dobili telefon i zašto?
    Igrate li se sa njima, čitate li im knjige?

I na kraju, a ne manje važno, kolika je odgovornost društva odnosno države u tome što dozvoljava da nam cijene namirnica i ljekova, koje se uslovno rečeno smatraju za zdrave, poskupljuju toliko da ih ne mogu svi priuštiti i porodice su prinuđene da se hrane lošije, a sa time dolazi i do gojaznosti, depresije, oboljevanja... - da li država polako ali sigurno, svjesno - ubija šaku jada svojih građana? Ili prosto samo hoće naš novac ne mareći za naš život?
    Last edited by tigrovo_oko; 23-01-24 at 09:18.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

Thread Information