Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Seria A TIM 2020/21

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Teško je igrat u situacijama kad ti je bukvalno svaka utakmica test u kojem nemaš pravo na grešku. Jer odma kreće pritisak, novine, uprava, navijači.. Dibala 'samo' da povrati samopouzdanje i bio bi najjači igrač lige (poslije Lukakua, da me ne kritikuje Tripleta &#129299. Sjećam se da mu u Palermu nije nedostajalo brzine i trke, ali tamo je bio u samom centru igre i projekta. Sličnu situaciju proživljava Eriksen u Interu. Ali za takav tretman je neophodno da igrač ima potrebno samopouzdanje i malo sreće, džabe igračka klasa.

Nadam se da će ove godine Juventus ostati iza prvog. Malo da se promjeni. Ali znajući njihov mentalitet, teško.

Inter jedini ima ekipu i resurse da se bori na duge staze. To što nisu otpustili Kontea govori da imaju nekakav projekat i stabilnost. Čak je i Konte počeo da daje znake da je spreman da promjeni nešto. Mislim da su ove godine ekipa s najboljim napadom. Prošle godine su imali najbolju odbranu. Ako nađu neku sredinu, a imaju bolji igrački potencijal ove godine, možda i mogu do titule.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    291 Posts

Rutinski protiv Viole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    405 Posts

Ja i dalje ne vjerujem da ovako dobro igramo

Послато са SM-A505FN помоћу Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,089 Posts

Da je dobro-nije, ali imamo tu rutinu da odradimo ove na papiru teske utakmice
    Idemo dalje

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Tu es mon héro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Mučna pobjeda Parme protiv još mučnije Đenove.
    Đenova kandidat za Seriju B.
    Mada ni Parma nije bolja.
    Ali bitna pobjeda.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Kako ova Djenova opstaje u ligu poslednjih par godina, to je čudo. Svake godine su na ivici, ali ove baš ne znam kako će da se spase. Nikakvu igru nemaju, ono sinoć je bilo baš amaterski.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Ova tema je umrla kad je Trile počeo da 👉👌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Lukaku is one of the best strikes in the world. No, really

Romelu Lukaku scored twice in Inter Milan’s 3-2 victory over Borussia Mönchengladbach on Tuesday evening. It was a brace that not only gave the striker 11 goals in 12 matches this season but also gave his team a fighting chance of making the Champions League knockout stages. The Belgian is once again straddling the line between good and great players, but is certainly in possession of a goalscoring record that deserves to be up there with the world’s very best.
    If you were to imagine a dinner party held by all of the strikers considered “world class” (a term that everyone recognises as important, but nearly everyone has different criteria for), then certain guests would immediately spring to mind. Robert Lewandowski would be exchanging bon mots with Cristiano Ronaldo; Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero would trade old war stories while admitting their knees aren’t quite what they used to be; Harry Kane would be there, getting confused as to why Karim Benzema is talking about “drip” while Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland would be discussing the new breed about to take over.
    And then Lukaku would turn up slightly late, raising a few eyebrows with his appearance before Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he invited the Belgian and introduces him to Edinson Cavani. “Rom, meet Edi!” the Swede might say, before reeling off Lukaku’s striking record and his status as the all-time leading scorer for Belgium’s national team. “Cavani, you would have loved training with this boy at United. Speaks six languages and yet still a gym rat.”
    If you forgive the indulgent mental exercise above, this has been the way of Lukaku for much of his life. Entering rooms, raising eyebrows and having someone ask for his invitation.
    When he was aged 13, it would be the parents of opposition players at youth football games raising their eyebrows, and asking to see his birth certificate, so unconvinced were they that Lukaku could be as physically developed as he was.
    When he was 16, he raised eyebrows on Anderlecht’s under-19s coaching team when he promised to score 25 goals for the team by December.
    And when Jose Mourinho gazumped Antonio Conte to bring the Belgian to Manchester United for Ł75 million, eyebrows were raised as to whether Lukaku would be the man to take United to the next level.
    Sometimes Lukaku fails to quell the curious eyebrow but more often, he succeeds. But while the Belgian can be inconsistent in his play, he is forever consistent in his need to change those raised eyebrows.
    “Let me tell you something — every game I ever played was a final,” wrote the striker for The Player’s Tribune in 2018, a piece in which I was involved in my former job. “When I played in the park, it was a final. When I played during break in kindergarten, it was a final. I’m dead-ass serious. I used to try to tear the cover off the ball every time I shot it. Full power. We weren’t hitting R1, bro. No finesse shot. I didn’t have the new FIFA. I didn’t have a Playstation. I wasn’t playing around. I was trying to kill you.”
    To borrow a descriptor from the author Brian Phillips, Lukaku is probably the biggest “No, Really!” player plying his trade in Europe’s top five leagues at the moment. “No, really! Lukaku is a great striker!” we would argue, as you scoff at our dinner party story and inform us in the comments of Lukaku’s goalscoring record against big teams. “No, really! Lukaku is more skilled than he looks!”, we’d counter, bringing up his dummy for Nacer Chadli’s injury-time winner against Japan in the last 16 of the 2018 World Cup, before you mention his clumsy placement for his own goal that decided the 2020 Europa League final. “No, really! Lukaku’s passing ability goes under the radar and he’s capable as a quasi-10 or operating on the right”, we’d defiantly say, before the Serie A watchers among you say his partnership with Lautaro Martinez has its limits and can leave Conte’s side a little one dimensional.
    Lukaku’s individual goalscoring accolades, coupled with his playmaking ability, age (27) and high footballing IQ would suggest there’s still one more major transfer move left in his career if he so wishes. Particularly if he wants to add to his (rather bare) trophy cabinet — the Belgian league title is the only team honour he has won so far.
    Such is the nature of a superclub like Manchester United, it is important to clarify this piece does not intend to argue Lukaku should have stayed at United, nor that United are missing the Belgian’s presence (although it was fascinating that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer mentioned Cavani’s aerial ability gave his side an option they’d not had since Lukaku’s departure after the victory over Southampton). Lukaku’s United stint led to 42 goals in 96 games, several memes suggesting his touch was so bad it looked like was playing in jeans, and a singular performance against Paris Saint-Germain that not only helped confirm Solskjaer’s status as permanent United manager, but also helped confirm Marcus Rashford as the talisman for this current United group.

Lukaku is a player who has fought and clawed for his place at football’s top table, but he’s also not afraid to hand the mantle to someone else when it’s not his turn (the cynical part of your brain is allowed to think Lukaku gave that last-minute penalty responsibility to Rashford as he didn’t trust himself to finish it).
    Lukaku is also a player Mourinho hoped to fashion into Didier Drogba Mk II, but the Belgian’s efforts in the gym in the hopes of becoming a target man left him too big and too slow for the cutting edge of the Premier League (a failure for anyone to diagnose a digestive issue didn’t help). These things happen and Lukaku’s time at Manchester feels a reminder that transfer signings can rely on timing just as much as talent. The fact that other great “No Really!” players in Europe include Angel Di Maria and Memphis Depay hints at the turbulent nature of Manchester United post-2013.
    This week also saw Bruno Fernandes winning his fifth player of the month award at the club out of the eight for which he has been eligible — an unorthodox club sometimes needs the right kind of unorthodox player to make it work. The Portuguese player is fondly thought of at United right now for his ability to put the “fun” in “dysfunctional organisation”.
    Two weaknesses of Lukaku’s game — his erratic first touch and his sometimes-profligate shooting — have also been weaknesses of United legends, including Wayne Rooney and Andy Cole.
    There was a time where United could accommodate footballers who occasionally had their talents flow in and out of them like a tide. There was space where onlookers could look at what a player can provide a team rather than what they are less capable of. But as some clubs’ situations change, so too does the context in which we frame player talent. One only has to look at the constant revaluations of Fred to see the push-pull in evaluating what a player does well.
    So what does Lukaku have to do to cross over from good to great striker? Is it consistency? A handful of “big-game moments”? An improved silverware collection, both in personal and team terms? Or perhaps it can be us, the football viewer, changing the way we perceive the Belgian? To paraphrase an Arsene Wenger quote on the dangers of player evaluation in 2008, perhaps Lukaku is the same man, but ‘it is only the perception of his talents that changes”.
    Perhaps one day, perception of Lukaku’s talents may match the output his talents seem readily capable of.
    Lukaku is one of the best strikers playing in the world today. No, really.
    -The Athletic

Evo malo za Lukakua.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    570 Posts

Nije one of the best nego the best. I to ubjedljivo, bez ikakve konkurencije. Strah me da ce sad Arapi i ovi ostali bogatuni da mu daju platu kao Ronaldu u Juve 30+ miliona i ode brat. Inter da je pametan treba da stavi papir ispred njega i sam neka napise koliku cifru hoce i bez ikakvog prigovora da mu daju koliko trazi jer ce i u narednih 5 godina biti najbolji spic na planeti Zemlji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Postoje dvije velike ekipe u Milanu - Inter i Inter Primavera. Giuseppe Peppino Prisco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Među 10 najboljih na svijetu sigurno.
    Sad je pravo vrijeme da ga prodaju.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    405 Posts

Još jedan prelaz Torina.
    Sampdorija , Sasuolo , Lacio , Inter , sad i Juventus.

Послато са SM-A505FN помоћу Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Sramota.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jokaš View Post
    Među 10 najboljih na svijetu sigurno.
    Sad je pravo vrijeme da ga prodaju.
    Glupo je prodat igrača na kojem se zasniva kompletna igra. Posebno što takvog igrača nema na tržištu. Jedino bih shvatio ako odrade dil kao nekad sa Barselonom - za Ibru su dobili Etoa i pare, od kojih su kupljeni Snajder, Milito, Lusio, Tiago Mota.. šampionski tim

Inter se konačno povezao. Makar na kratko. Dva gola Hakimija. Samo da ga Konte ne ubije u pojam s njegovom filozofijom 'bratori, bez defanzivnih karakteristika si nula'. Skoro je u nekom intervjuu sr*ao o tome. Dovedeš za 40 miliona vrhunskog beka, ofanzivac klasični, da ti u 3-5-2 formaciji bude rasterećeniji od zadataka u odbrani, i onda mu spočitavaš slabiju defanzivu. A neki novinar je radio analizu sad i zaključio da je Hakimi defanzivno kiksao samo protiv Real Madrida. Od svih primljenih golova tokom sezone, a bilo ih je dosta. Tako da sam sve ubjeđeniji da je Konte jedan običan trol, pored svega. Sa 12m platom

Eriksen ušao sinoć u 91. Kakvo poniženje za jednog velemajstora fudbala. Trener bi stvarno trebalo da se zapita je li njegov ego i sujeta ispred ekipe i igrača. Čudi me da ga neko nije išpicao do sad.

Nadam se da će kroz godinu il dvije doć trenutak da ekipu Intera preuzme Esteban Kambjaso. Prava legenda kluba. A ne da se dovode ovakvi kao Konte. Pih.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts

Sta znaci Konteu izdrkavanje sa Eriksenom, uvodjenje zadnjih 5 minuta vec nekoliko utakmica.
    Juve se i dalje muci, Pirlo brlja sa formacijom i izborom igraca opasno, ali fali neko kreativan u sredini, pa makar ovaj De Paul iz Udinezea.
    "ne prdnjavi, prdnjavo ljudska..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Seljak. Veli radi što je dobro za ekipu. To sto ga uvodi po 3 minuta je bas korisna stvar, kao da je danac iz omladinske škole Intera..

Najgore od svega je što mu na taj način umanjuje vrijednost na tržištu, jer klub rizikuje da ne izvuče iznos koji je uložio prošle godine. Što je u datim okolnostima katastrofa.

Jer kupiš igrača 6 mjeseci prije isteka ugovora, koji je u najboljim godinama. A nakon jedne godine nisi u stanju da ga prodaš makar za iste pare. To dovoljno govori o unutrašnjim relacijama u klubu i ozbiljnosti uprave.

Nije čudno to što se Eriksen nije snašao. Prosto se dešava. Ali to što mu trener radi je bas lose, da ne rečem dzukelski.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts

Eriksen bi valjao Juventusu, moze neka zamjena Kulusevski-Eriksen sad bi potpisao, nikako mi se ne svidja ovaj, kad vidim kakav mu je prijem i kontrola lopte ne vidim kako moze napraviti neku karijeru.
    "ne prdnjavi, prdnjavo ljudska..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    775 Posts

A nije neke pare Inter dao za njega vala,20 miliona se danas daju za neke anonimuse,a kamoli za svjetsko ime kakvo je eriksen...to sto su se od njega očekivala neka cuda je druga stvar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Spominje se cifra od 27 meleona neđe (moguće da su uključeni bonusi). Za igrača kojem je isticao ugovor i koji u Interu ima neto platu od 7,5 miliona godišnje. Prodali bi ga oni, da samo oce neko s tom platom da ga kupi...

I kad kažeš nisu neke pare, pođi pa bači 20 eura sad u wc šolju. I opet si štetovao milion puta manje nego Inter 🤓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    775 Posts

Sad će da ti dođe tripleta i podsjeti na to koliko konte prima
    Ne kažem da je 20 miliona malo para,ali kad vidim ko se prodaje za mnogo vece pare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts

Velike druže moj. Posebno kad uzmeš u obzir da je dotičnom isticao ugovor. Ja ne znam da je neko dao tolike pare u januaru za igrača koji na ljeto postaje slobodan. I još dodatno da je trener novog kluba protiv transfera 😂😂😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Koliko mu je za potpis dato ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Lezalo po zatvora, na sve spremno, sve probalo, na sve nauceno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Kako igra Tonali? nisam nijednu tekmu Milana pogledao..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,089 Posts

Vrlo slabo, izgubljen, masu izgubljenih lopti, losih pasova... Ocekivalo se vise od njega, imam utisak da nema gram samopouzdanja. Def treba van, Benacer in.

Tu es mon héro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    291 Posts

Odlicne izmjene piolia.. tonali solidan u drugom..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,089 Posts

Da, da, bolji u drugom Tonali.
    Ne bas dobra igra, ali dako se izdrzi ovo

Tu es mon héro!

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread Information