https://factcheck.afp.com/mass-covid...ntrol-variants

This didn't age well.
Bukvalno, ali bukvalno sve lik objasnio.

“widespread and stringent infection prevention measures combined with mass vaccination campaigns using inadequate vaccines will undoubtedly lead to a situation where the pandemic is getting increasingly ‘out of control’” in a process called “viral immune escape.”

Mass vaccination during the pandemic, he says, will lead to “monster” variants when the virus spreads from older people to those who are younger, as countries begin loosening restrictions.

Vanden Bossche claims that large-scale vaccinations of elderly populations will force the virus to “continue causing disease in younger age groups,” where it could undergo “targeted mutations” in the spike protein that would “enhance its infectiousness.”

Vanden Bossche claims that the increase in “S (spike) specific” antibodies, which can be generated by Covid-19 infection or vaccines, is “rather limited and only short-lived.” He does not indicate what he means by short-lived.

Sve ovo u martu, možda i ranije. Imate čast u tom članku da pročitate kako su sve ove brutalne neistine argumentima pobili dobri naučnici. 🥲 Recimo oni kažu da antitijela od vakcine važe čak i 3 godine. Važi.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk