3. The Following User Says Thank You to kimmi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by outline View Post
    trebaće neko i drva da cijepa al outline će iskulirati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cijepat, nasložit... Razmisli, ako suše meso... Just sayin'...
    --------------->
    <---------------
    Odavde dovde...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben Dover For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,087 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remark View Post
    Izbačiše te na foru iz kuće, čuš morala je da ide neđe a noćas je porodična žurka u čast ispraćaja zeta.
    sad cekamo da vidimo oce li se vracat ili ce i to da "odrade"
    nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,776 Posts

Pretpostavljam da će se kolega Outline morat potpisat kod matičara ako misli da nastavi de se širi po tazbini.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to remark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,565 Posts

kad stavim potpis, onda ćemo drugačije

“Да, что-то чуждое, бесовское и прелестное есть в ней”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,969 Posts

Znači nije ako, nego kad....

Pečen si ti, vidim ja fino

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,087 Posts

uzimas li njeno?
    nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goozica For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,565 Posts

to je samo slovo na papiru

14. The Following User Says Thank You to outline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

Spavašli mirno Danilovgrade???

but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like, till you're bleeding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts

"As human beings we are creations of the elements. Not symbolically. Not mythological. Not separate from but literally made of the minerals of our planets earth, the fluidity of our planets water, the metabolic heat of our planets fire, the breath of our planets air, and the consciousness of our planets aether. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are in a continual dynamic play with the elements all around us and inside of us. Embodying the elements is what we do, it is who we are, and yet we have the ability to play with these elements in order to come home to our natural spontaneous state of joy. By understanding the elements, how they live in our bodies and how they are expressed through our bodies, we can access our deepest stability and our most expansive freedom.

EARTH ~ I am here. I am grounded. I am safe.
    Embodying earth is quite simple and yet we don’t attend to this need enough, the need to be grounded. A simple stroll in a natural setting, taking your shoes of and feeling your feet on the earth, or perhaps just closing your eyes and placing your hands on your body is enough to bring you back home. Your body needs nature to reflect back to you the earth element that you are made of, and remind you that you are an essential living part of this planet. Your feet need to connect to the magnetic pull of the earth so that you may feel that you belong here, and to remind you that you are connected. Your body needs your attention, your touch to know that you are aware of its needs, to grow, heal and regenerate. You are here. Your are grounded. You are safe.

WATER ~ I am fluid. I am sensual. I am sacred.
    Embodying water is an uncommon practise in our culture, we prefer to control and force, rather than trust and flow. The element of water is, however, profoundly powerful. You cannot force the flow of a river. And yet the river flows effortlessly, shaping and moulding the dense rock formations over immense measures of time. Water flows without resistance. It is also the source of our blood, our vitality and our sexuality. When you allow yourself to flow you hold your energy, you hold more vitality and you become more in touch with your sensuality. You honour your body as your sensual temple and you become more in touch with your sacredness. From this remembrance of your sacredness you begin to really feel and access your innate ability to heal. You are fluid. You are sensual. You are sacred.

FIRE ~ I am unique. I am transforming. I am glowing.
    Embodying fire is like being a child, taking all of the sensory information in and then expressing an instinctual response. In this process, this play of receiving and giving, absorbing and expressing, we are in continual transformation. We grow from one moment to the next in response to the life we absorb from around us. Transformation requires fire and a well fuelled fire glows radiantly. Just as a raging fire burns rapidly. It is a play of absorption and expression, if we just keep absorbing we are bound to explode. Embodying fire requires freedom of movement and freedom to move requires presence and trust. Trust that your unique response to the world around you is a perfect expression of your inner flame. Your presence is a key element in this play. You are unique. You are transforming. You are glowing.
    AIR ~ I am love. I am freedom. I am connection.
    Embodying air means allowing ourselves the time and space we need to simply breathe. In our culture we learn the habit of constricting our breath and in the process disconnecting our mind from our body. Our life-resourcing lungs envelop our heart and our heart sends our life-force (oxygenated blood) to our brain. All are connected, however we burden our breath and disconnect from our hearts with our dominating minds. We unknowingly limit our potential to thrive with the freedom we desire because of the same disheartening thoughts that run on autopilot. Your heart and mind are connected, and together they have the capacity to lift you out of stagnant or habitual patterns that no longer feed you what you need. What you need is what you already are. You are love. You are freedom. You are connection.
    ETHER ~ I am alive. I am universal. I am divine.
    Embodying aether is the simple yet profound acceptance that you are divine. Created by all of the elements, the same stuff as the stars and the consciousness of the whole universe. We all embody the fifth element, the energy that we all have in common, the consciousness that connects us as one. It sounds lofty and yet in our most life-changing profound moments we know it to be true. We can access this knowing through our meditative practise, whatever that may be for you. The more we access this element the more we can accept it and embody it. How does it feel? The essence of aether evokes a sense of pure joy simply to be alive. You know it to be true. It is you. Unravel yourself to reveal the natural, spontaneous, joyous you. You are alive. Your are universal. You are divine."

One becomes a great sage, eloquent and wise and enjoys uninterrupted peace of mind… At this state of awareness the poisonous aspects and experiences of life are absorbed and transformed into a state of bliss.”
    ~ Swami Satyananda Saraswati ~ Kundalini Tantra

"I shut my mouth and hold the light"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ovizionizi View Post
    Bezi bre tamo, od poskoka i sarke niko nikad nije umro. A tamo u te njihove dzungle ako te peči neki pauk, dovidjenja.
    Ne moraš ić po džunglama. Glatko ćeš ih nać u svojoj kući
    "Ja i dalje čekam da mi dokažeš da je Sunce kancerogeno.", Bugi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Mada neke živine tamo imaju smisla za humor
    Evo recimo ovaj čeka da izađe vlasnik kuće da bi mu viknuo BU!!!
    "Ja i dalje čekam da mi dokažeš da je Sunce kancerogeno.", Bugi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rakun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts

Eno bježe ljudi iz Pariza prije locka, Njemačka na iglama.. distopijska zima u najavi.

Kakva je atmosfera među forumašima u svjetlu potencijalne reprize 'tuškog scenarija' u vašim gradovima? Budžeti sve tanji ili pukli, poslovi krajnje neizvjesni ili propali.. kakvi su planovi za prživljavanje?

Sent from my Huawei P30
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,565 Posts

ja znam đe ću :lolblue:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
    Eno bježe ljudi iz Pariza prije locka, Njemačka na iglama.. distopijska zima u najavi.

Kakva je atmosfera među forumašima u svjetlu potencijalne reprize 'tuškog scenarija' u vašim gradovima? Budžeti sve tanji ili pukli, poslovi krajnje neizvjesni ili propali.. kakvi su planovi za prživljavanje?

Sent from my Huawei P30
    Ništa, planira se sledeća godina počevši za jedno mjesec.. Ako se nešto dodatno zakači - banja..

Pomirio sam se sa ovom godinom što se tiče zarade. Najbitnije mi je da nisam u dugovima a malo ću se morat stisnut, što bemliga nije kraj svijeta..

Sve je to na psihičkoj bazi
    but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like, till you're bleeding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts

Doza optimizma by Zedd, dosta netipični pogledi na primorju. Veliš, sezona od januara

Sent from my Huawei P30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

Doza optimizma by Zedd, dosta netipični pogledi na primorju. Veliš, sezona od januara

Sent from my Huawei P30
    Primorje od marta (možda) ovo ostalo kako rekoh za mjesec, ako tu uspijem, dolje sam na kafu, sunčanje i ostale društvene igrice (only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,363 Posts

Ja za malo ne odoh za Panamu al' je doslo do promjene planova a i ova nova zatvaranja ne doprinose toj realizaciji.

Inace sam uspio da odem vani, donesem nesto paruljina pa sad mogu da galim jos koji mjesec a onda tamo, najvjerovatnije poslije nove, idem ponovo.

Nema zime za strane kolaborante.
    --------------------------
    Do Not Disturb.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Fidel Castro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,078 Posts

Nikako slobodno! Ne bih vam umjela reći kojim trikovima uspijevam da se vadim...presipam iz šupljeg u prazno i ništa....željna sam da odem d prošetam, da popijem kafu sa drugaricom, ne pamtim kad sam to sebi priuštila, da ne pričam o šopingu, makar ga ne volim u normalnom vremenu sad bih voljela da se sa bar hiljadu eura ubacim u neki tržni i da ne izlazim...ovaj virus je jedna grozota i jedan potpuno nedobrodošao stanovnik planete i ja bih da se oslobodimo baksuza, da mogu poć da prošetam a da se ne vratim za masku, alkohol, maramice antibakterijeske i sl...odvratno
    Sovršenstvo tvorenija, tainstvene sile bože,
    ništa ljepše, nit’ je kada, niti od nje stvorit može!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,969 Posts

E bogomi momci, a kapiram iz neke vaše pisanije nijeste poženjeni, ako imate za svega nekoliko mjeseci onda je to baš loše. Što će bit za par mjeseci veliko je pitanje. Mislim da u najoptimističnijem scenariju neki posao kod privatnika ođe u CG ne možete očekivat prije maja ili juna. Ne bih da mračim, ali baš jebeno vrijeme dolazi.

Nešto me ovi apokaliptični scenariji naćeraše da razmišljam o nekoj jeftinoj trgovini zemlje tu oko 1ha, na pola sata vožnje od PG, a koja bi bila obradiva. Neka proizvodnja, biće subvencija od EU, samo treba osmislit nešto a da ne moraš svaki dan biti tamo (stražara platit bi mogla biti opcija u mjesecima kad može krađa da napravi problem).

Nešto kontam, ako se za 3-4 mjeseca efektivnog posla i obaveza može izvuć malo bolja godišnja plata, onda je gospodski bavit se time. Samo još da smislim što i kako .
    BTW. Đe se može ponijeti uzorak zemlje na ispitivanje i preporuku za šta je ta zemlja pogodna?

Mogu mislit kako je onima u kreditima i/ili pod kirijom, a koji su ostali bez primanja ili su im prepolovljena. Pakao.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimmi; 30-10-20 at 01:59.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

Majkumu kad se sjetim '19 i jednog mjeseca u kojem sam imao oko 700 platu a potrošio za isti oko 1500.. Da me ubiješ ne znam kako sam to uspio da izduplam. Ne kažem ovo da bi se falio nego čisto poredim kako je jednostavniji život bio, eto prije nepunu godinu. A fora je u tome što ovo trenutno stanje čak nije ni blizu kakvu sam jednu drugu godinu imao..
    Realan sam, te očekujem tek u narednoj da ću mrdnuti sa mrtve tačke..

Bem li ga @kimmi ja imam upravo to o čemu pričaš ali jednostavno se ne pronalazim u tome, makar za sad iskreno. To mi je da kažem opcija za stanje u kom neću imati ni jednu drugu opciju..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,995 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    Majkumu kad se sjetim '19 i jednog mjeseca u kojem sam imao oko 700 platu a potrošio za isti oko 1500.. Da me ubiješ ne znam kako sam to uspio da izduplam. Ne kažem ovo da bi se falio nego čisto poredim kako je jednostavniji život bio, eto prije nepunu godinu. A fora je u tome što ovo trenutno stanje čak nije ni blizu kakvu sam jednu drugu godinu imao..
    Realan sam, te očekujem tek u narednoj da ću mrdnuti sa mrtve tačke..
    Vele neki analitičari da je '19. najbolja godina koje će se ovi naraštaji sjećati, godina izobilja, radosti i bezbrižnosti jednaka onome što su okusili putnici Titanika prije no što se zakucao u santu leda.

Bem li ga @kimmi ja imam upravo to o čemu pričaš ali jednostavno se ne pronalazim u tome, makar za sad iskreno. To mi je da kažem opcija za stanje u kom neću imati ni jednu drugu opciju..

Će ti kimmi to da otme ako krene bjekstvo iz PG. "(Kakav tajming za pogledati Carpenterova Bjekstva iz NY i LA)

Nego, šta je Gandom preperom?

Sent from my Huawei P30
    Last edited by starwalker; 30-10-20 at 05:02.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,363 Posts

Nego, šta je Gandom preperom?

Sent from my Huawei P30
    Dobro je Gandu, ne brini

Al' zapadni sistem (ili to dodje istocni? ), radi se i nema se vremena za pretjerano plandovanje po forumima
    Do Not Disturb.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fidel Castro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts

Jbg uletio je i to dobro down under

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast

Thread Information