Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Nacionalni parkovi, i prirodna bogatstva Crne Gore - ''valorizacija"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bozoR View Post
    Na Instagram viđeh da je podržao jovan memedovic. A ovaj luka bulatović, je li anb-ovac?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Memedovic ce sledece nedjelje najv. doci na Zabljak.

Nije anbovac Luka, to je drugi.

Cekamo polako i doziramo. Ne zelimo da zasitimo medijski prostor. Danas smo imali 4 vijesti svaka dobra, juce 3. Pa onda doza doza

Zonjo je kralj, dobru je podrsku napravio. Doci ce na proteste
    Last edited by Gandalf_White; 01-04-19 at 22:59.
    One Ring to Rule them all...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts

Ovaj radulović je toliko odvratan, nadobudan, čovječe koji je njegov nivo razgovora a priča o nacionalnom blagu Crne Gore. Pih

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts

Od svih političara možda mi je on i najodvratniji.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts

https://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/drust...e-sa-gradanima

Žabljački DPS podržao revolt građana i zatražio obustavu svih planova za gradnju na Crnom jezeru. Turističko udruženje uputilo dopise nadležnim institucijama i najavilo krivične prijave
    “Više je nego jasno da se izuzeci od zabrana sječe šume, a koji su taksativno nabrojeni Zakonom o nacionalnim parkovima, ne odnose na sječu stabala radi izgradnje infrastrukture”, piše u dopisu i podsjeća da je Krivičnim zakonikom zaprijećene kazne od tri mjeseca do tri godine, kao i da je samo ugovaranje posla predstavljalo krivično dijelo. Oni su naglasili da se neće libiti da podnesu krivične prijave protiv svih učesnika takvih radnji. Kroz institut slobodnog pristupa informacijama oni su zatražili uvid u tok cijelog ovog procesa koji se odvijao mimo znanja javnosti. “Za srijedu smo planirali mini performans na Crnom jezeru pod sloganom „Dalje nećeš moći“. Tog dana počeće potpisivanje peticije građana protiv dalje gradnje. U petak je planiran sastanak sa predstavnicima MORT-a, lokalnim zvaničnicima i rukovodstvom Nacionalnog parka „Durmitor“. Sa nama će biti više naučnih radnika iz zemlje i inostranstva koji će prezentovati štetne posljedice ove gradnje po životnu sredinu, turizam i druge sfere života, a u subotu organizujemo protest kod rampe”, kaže Dragićević.
    Ima i dio Gandove izjave, ovo je tekst postavljen jutros na portalu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Fidelity ce biti jedan od govornika hahahhahahaha

Samo jedinstvo gradjana ce pogurati ovu zemlju naprijed !!!!

Last edited by Gandalf_White; 02-04-19 at 09:14.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    758 Posts

Zabljak.. mjesto dje je pukao DPS.. :mrgreen:

Ali dje su misljenja gospodara i Duleta o ovoj temi? Mislim da je dovoljno uzavrelo da se i oni oglase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by montenegrina View Post
    Ovaj radulović je toliko odvratan, nadobudan, čovječe koji je njegov nivo razgovora a priča o nacionalnom blagu Crne Gore. Pih
    eto tacno tako.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

To whom it may concern,

We are writing you on behalf of citizens of Žabljak, Montenegro, wishing to inform you of the devastating attack on one of our most important National Parks “Durmitor”, which happens to also be a UNESCO site. We have received your contacts from your colleagues from the Palembang conference.

As citizens of Montenegro and Žabljak we cannot in good conscience stand by and let the current events transpire without doing everything in our power
    to stop this horrific Ecocide. We urgently urgently plead you to analyze the seriousness of this case which we will try to explain further in this mail, and send us an Official warning letter which we can publish in media and inform everyone of possible consequences.

In April 2018 Montenegrin Ministry of Tourism issued a document for planning approval of” temporary buildings” in the form of 30 bungalows, adventure park, and a children’s playground to be located within the primary forest line at the shores of the Black Lake/ Crno Jezero! This area is protected by many domestic and international laws.
    Later that month the municipality of Žabljak signed the approval of this plan, and in July of 2018 contract had been signed with the Ministry of Tourism and the company “Explorer “ from Montenegro. This contract includes renting the Restaurant owned by the National Parks of Montenegro, located on
    the banks of the Black Lake/ Crno Jezero, in addition to a parcel of land 15,000sqm in the forest behind the mentioned restaurant. This parcel of land is currently the proposed site for the building of the temporary building mentioned above. There has been no public knowledge of these intended plans. The citizens of Žabljak were not informed, nor given the opportunity to attend a public discussion with state and local officials in regards to the development projects in Durmitor. On the 21 st March 2019 local Žabljak residents visiting the National Park became aware that 42 trees were cut down in the forest behind the restaurant. Local residents began taking photographs and dispersing them on several social media sites, plus forwarding to local news outlets. This story rapidly generated a great amount of interest from the public and very quickly became the number one headline in Montenegro. National Parks of Montenegro issued a statement outlining that the cutting of the trees was a
    precautionary measure due to ill, infected, or leaning trees. They denied any and all relationship between the cutting of the trees and proposed building sites.
    Due to the high media coverage local political parties and NGO’s took a special interest in the cutting of the trees and investigated further as to what specifically were the issues and why the trees needed to be cut. It was determined that the vast majorities of these trees were perfectly healthy, free from any illness, rot, fungi and were perfectly healthy. (please see attached pictures) At this point the contract along with the building approvals and permissions were made known to the wider public. It was then realized that the cutting of the trees is the exact location of the temporary buildings. Coinciding with this the Government of Montenegro issued a public tender (15 March 2019) for building the infrastructure required for these new temporary buildings (electricity, sewers, water, optic cables , etc. ) from the entrance of the park to the Black Lake/Crno Jezero. These works will require additional severe damage and devastation to the environment inside the National Park, cutting down more trees,
    unnecessary digging and disruption to the ecosystem of Durmitor. The sole benefit of this project is for the new buildings by the company “Explorer” and will have no benefit to tourists, locals, or patrons of the National Park.
    Concerned citizens of Žabljak have rallied together in order to prevent further devastation. Locals have agreed to a 24hour watch manned by volunteers to ensure no further cutting occurs. NGO’s specific to ecology and preservation of parks have investigated the sites and discovered 70 healthy trees marked
    for either cutting, or to be used in the adventure park. (please see attached pictures). Locals organized a meeting with Government officials and representatives of the municipality of Žabljak, as well as National Parks urging them to immediately stop the devastation of Durmitor National Park.
    Authorities dismissed all claims from the locals and stated everything had been done above board and with legal standing in spite of not being able to produce any documentation pertaining to the effects or damage such building or infrastructure would have on the environment or ecosystem of Durmitor.
    Should this project come to fruition there will be 120 persons accommodated in the forest at banks of the Black Lake/Crno Jezero, in addition to hundreds of patrons on a daily basis utilizing the adventure park and children play ground. This will have permanent and catastrophic effects on the forest floor bio-
    system as well as the whole biodiversity of the areas surrounding the Black Lake/Crno Jezero (pollution, noise damage, disruption of animals in their natural habitat, and the visual identity of the Black Lake/Crno Jezero).
    Part of the proposed building plans indicate the adding of a pontoon to house 90 vessels (kayaks, canoes and row boats) for hire on the Black Lake/Crno Jezero that is only 0.5km sq. We as citizens are doing whatever it is in our power to bring this to International attention.

We have contacted ambassadors, foreign politicians and members of European Greens parties to assist us in whatever way possible to stop this from moving forward. It is in our hopes that you will be able to help as soon as possible. The people of Žabljak and the people of Montenegro are proud to have Durmitor as a UNESCO site and we do not wish to lose this status by the unnecessary building and developments proposed which will completely and utterly devastate Durmitor. We thank you in advance,

Sincerely,
    People of Žabljak
    Durmitor National park
    Montenegro

Pismo otislo na preko 100 adresa.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,780 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_White View Post
    To whom it may concern,

Pismo otislo na preko 100 adresa.

Očekujem da će ministar Radunović ubrzo saopštit da su njihovom zaslugom zaustavljeni dalji radovi.

Uživajte.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595...4072333164100/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    645 Posts

Podsjetite te debile da je na Zabljaku izglasana deklaracija 91. o ekoloskoj nam drzavi Crnoj Gori. Da ostave taj dragulj gore na miru.

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retype_htc View Post
    Podsjetite te debile da je na Zabljaku izglasana deklaracija 91. o ekoloskoj nam drzavi Crnoj Gori. Da ostave taj dragulj gore na miru.

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk
    Tucemo i ustavno i na svaki nacin zakonski i legitiman.

Upravo sam imao poziv od US ambasade nevjerovatno su zainteresovani za slucaj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    638 Posts

Sinonim banana države je kad si na vlast zakone koje imaš primenjuješ ili ne primenjuješ onako kako ti odgovara, ministar zulufar bi trebao da pročita taj zakon i član 16 a ne da se bruka sa onakvim izjavama dje mu je sve potanko napisano začudo i na sreću konkretni zakon nema mogućnost da se tumači drugačije od onoga kako je napisan tako da je ovo oko Crnog jezera klasičan pokušaj "ekipe za valorizaciju" da na mala vrata ovo proguraju.
    I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    758 Posts

odlicna slika!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

https://instagram.com/savedurmitor?u...d=eyas0xpjysew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

E ako ovo nije medijski pritisak ne znam sta jeste ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Puna podrska Luki u pokusajima da na Durmitor ponudi sadrzaje, citam ovo i samo cekam kad cu procitati kako turisti na Durmitor dolaze da pasu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,117 Posts

Oglasio se "vlasnik"

https://m.cdm.me/ekonomija/vlasnik-e...a-sjecom-suma/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Vlasnik ekolodž.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    786 Posts

Evo fidelity sa bunga bunga razmontiranjem plana

http://finomen.me/finansijska-bunga-bunga/

Hahahahahha unistio ga

A Bulatovic se nasao u neobranom grozdju sad pa se mijenja prica. Pa sad tek treba da arhitekta odobri itd itd

Pa nijesu zbog bungalova rezana stabla nego gle cuda bas tamo dje ce da bude igraonica

A uz to je markirano grdilo stabala jos da se skinu i vec ih je obiljezio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,225 Posts

pa ovi drze ono na Goricu...
    f6

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information