Thread: Montenegro Basketball

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Montenegro Basketball

Hi everybody!

I'm italian and i love basketball a lot and I was trying to find information about the future rooster of the montnegrian national team but there are nowhere good information.
    I found a dedicated page on montenegrian basketball on www.eurobasket.com but whithout lot of news and also i noticed that they're looking for somebody who'll give them all the information about basketball in Montenegro.
    If somebody of the forum feel to collaborate with them click on the link and contact them (see the link under the title of the page) to start collaborating: http://www.eurobasket.com/mnt/mnt.asp

Ciao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Since Montenegro will play qualifications for EC 2008 its still early to talk about national team roster. Federation still did not decide who will be head coach. There is some talk about Dusan Vujosevic(Partizan), but its nothing firm. Level of competition in Montenegrin first division this year is very low. Apart one team,Buducnost, other teams are on the level of 3rd or 4th divison from 4-5 years ago. Its just a first year of competiton, and i hope that in the future clubs will invest more and create a decent championship. It would be great if i could finish my career at home in Montenegro.
    "i da imam odakle mi?"(Ozzy)
    LINUX CG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where do you play, IceAge??
    More info about Montenegrin team in several months...
    "PO DANASNJEM SHVATANJU NORMALNOSTI ZDRAVO JE BITI NENORMALAN"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I play in Italy.
    "i da imam odakle mi?"(Ozzy)
    LINUX CG

Flatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IceAge View Post
    Since Montenegro will play qualifications for EC 2008 its still early to talk about national team roster. Federation still did not decide who will be head coach. There is some talk about Dusan Vujosevic(Partizan), but its nothing firm. Level of competition in Montenegrin first division this year is very low. Apart one team,Buducnost, other teams are on the level of 3rd or 4th divison from 4-5 years ago. Its just a first year of competiton, and i hope that in the future clubs will invest more and create a decent championship. It would be great if i could finish my career at home in Montenegro.
    Like you said,level of competition in our 1st leagues is veru low but in teams we got excellent players,especially in Buducnost and I believe that our national team with players and Dusko Vujosevic can made a big success in the Europe and,maybe in the World

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down hi

A friend is easier lost than found.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★       ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,

Thread Information