Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts

Default Cyberpunk 2077

Šta znamo do sad?

- Cyberpunk je open world Role Playing Game
    - Radnja se dešava u futurističkom "tehno-distopijskom" okruženju, u 2077. godini
    - Radnja je po prvim informacijama smještena u Night City (fiktivni megalopolis smješten na američkoj zapadnoj obali)... Međutim, izgleda da će u igri postojati i druge lokacije
    - Igra će imati upotrebljiva vozila
    - Igra je građena i definisana kao singleplayer iskustvo, ali će imati i multiplayer
    - Imaće i First Person View i Third Person view
    - Igrači će moći da kreiraju svoj lik (pol, fizički izgled, sposobonosti)
    - Razvoj sposobnosti igrača će u najvećoj mjeri biti putem kibernetičkih implanta koji će moći da se mijenjaju
    - Igra će imati kompleksnu nelinearnu priču
    - Na Witcheru 3 je najviše radilo 250 ljudi u nekom datom momentu, dok su krajem 2016. iz CDPR-a rekli da na Cyberpunku radi 300 ljudi i da će taj broj vjerovatno da ide do 400
    - Igra će navodno da bude mnogo veća od Witchera

The world of Cyberpunk 2077 presents a grim vision of the future. Tech advancement went hand in hand with the decay of society. Body augmentations invented to serve society simply multiplied the problems, and sometimes lead to mayhem on the streets. New inventions led to addictions and poverty became an even larger problem.

In Cyberpunk 2077, the player will be thrown into a dark future. The metropolis of Night City is a stage set to tell the tale of one individual, raised on the streets, who tries to lift himself up from the gutter and find a way to survive amongst boostergangs and megacorporations in a city of filth and sin. Drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion haven’t disappeared by 2077, as people stayed as they were for centuries – greedy, closed-minded and weak. But not only ghosts of the past trouble mankind, but new issues have appeared. Psychos go on rampages and the streets are filled with junkies addicted to a new form of entertainment – the braindance, a cheap way to experience the emotions and stimuli of someone else, someone living a more exciting life.

[...] This is the world of 2077. The gap between high and low is bigger than ever. Drugs, violence, braindance, psychos on the loose… Will you be able to function in this defunct society or end up a BD-junky with nothing left, set aside like garbage - still living someone’s else life – not aware of what’s going on around you? Whether you like it or not - this is the age of braindance decadence; this is Cyberpunk 2077.
    Most people think cyberpunk is just a summary of specific tropes; big guns, dark streets and dangerous guys in ubiquitous leather dusters. But the core of cyberpunk is a lot more subtle than that. Cyberpunk is about the seductive qualities of corruption and decay. In a world where rules and morality are non-existent, the temptation to descend to the level of the mean streets is always there. It doesn’t have to be dirty or grimy on the physical level. But on the psycho-social level, even the cleanest and most orderly Corp-zone should be rife with darkness and collapse. Ambiguous moral choices are key to cyberpunk, as are victories that aren’t always clear victories, and defeats that feel like victories because they are hard won against impossible odds.

True cyberpunk also needs an adult feel (and that means more than just the sex). Unlike other genres, cyberpunk characters should have vices to go with their virtues. How they DEAL with those vices is a big part of their complexity. When we looked at the Witcher series, we saw a world where gambling,drinking, hookers and other vices were a big part of character development, but were also handled as part of the general adult character of the world. But in addition, relationships were treated as actual relationships, with the fights, negotiations, regrets and reconciliations that are part of the way real adults handle real situations.
    Igra će vjerovatno da izađe 2019.
    Last edited by ASC; 09-10-17 at 13:39.

Thread Information