Page 102 of 229 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 5717

Thread: Trumpova Amerika sa saveznicima & ostatak svijeta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSX View Post
    imaš na netu sve

ja ne netu i ovako ne mogu da nadjem jednu dobru stvar da je postigao za usa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maja View Post
    Uh... genije.
    Znas li koliko glupa treba da budes da takvog idiota nazoves genijem? Retoricko pitanje.

On I njegov tim su nesto najbolje sto je moglo da se desi za dobrobit covjecanstva…
    Koji tim? Ostao je bez prakticno svih ljudi koji su bili u sastavu tog tima. Veliki dio njih sad saradjuje sa tuzilastvom protiv Trampa. I sta je to dobro za covjecanstvo u deregulaciji propisa kojima se cuva zivotna sredina, otvaranje zasticenih oblasti za eksploataciju naftnim i drugim kompanijama, ugrozavanje zasticenih vrsta itd? O zdravstvu da ne govorimo.

Mozda mislis na prodaju oruzja Saudijskoj Arabiji da bi masakrirali ljude po Jemenu i izazvali jednu od najvecih humanitarnih kriza u poslenjih nekoliko decenija?

Bas cekam njegovu danasnju izjavu, on barem sve detaljno iznese svojim pristalicama.
    Da, bas je Tramp poznat po detaljnim izjavama :lolblue:

Idi smaraj Duska na instagram da se ne blamiras ovdje vise.
    Last edited by VanjaTheMan; 19-01-19 at 21:41.
    Look upon my works ye mighty and this pear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TAKUMI View Post
    ja ne netu i ovako ne mogu da nadjem jednu dobru stvar da je postigao za usa
    President Donald J. Trump had arguably the best first two years for any President in US history since Washington. On the other hand, arguably no president since Lincoln faced the massive headwinds that this president faced.

From the actions of the corrupt actors in the prior administration, the Democrat Party, the Mueller ‘Witch Hunt”, the ‘Fake News’ media, and the Fed, no president has been under attack like President Trump since perhaps Lincoln during the Civil War in the 1860’s.

Below is a list of President Trump’s major accomplishments his first two years in office since his inauguration on January 21, 2017.

The Economy

The DOWAfter President Trump was elected the stock market skyrocketed. The markets are a gauge of the economy and include expectations of the future. On November 8th, 2016, the DOW stood at 18,332. Since that date the DOW has soared.
    Not only has the DOW skyrocketed since Donald Trump was elected President, the market’s rise is record breaking. Since the 2016 election, the DOW has closed at new record all-time highs more than 100 times!President Trump’s first year in office (2017) saw the most all-time stock market closing highs (71) as well as the largest increase in DOW history (4,956 points). Prior to 2017, no year in the DOW’s more than 100-year history ever saw the DOW increase by more than 3,500 points, let alone 4,900. The most all-time highs in a year prior to 2017 was 69 in 1995.
    Since President Trump was elected President the DOW tied the record for the most all-time closing highs in a row. In January of 1987 President Reagan saw the DOW increase to new all-time highs a record 12 days in a row. In February of 2017, President Trump matched Reagan’s record.

The DOW reached its fastest 500 point increase between major milestones under President Trump.
    In January of 2018 the DOW surpassed 26,000 and six days later the DOW surpassed 26,500. Under President Trump the DOW has seen the fastest 1,000; 2,000; 3,000; 4,000; 5,000; 6,000 and 7,000 point increases in DOW history. No similar records occurred during the Obama years.
    Also, President Trump didn’t ride an Obama wave,
    the DOW
    under Obama went down in 2015 and stayed relatively flat until the 2016 election. As of Friday, January 18, 2019, the DOW stands at 24,706. It’s currently up 35% since the 2016 election –Russell 2000
    The Russell 2000 is a major index of US small cap stocks recognized throughout the financial industry. The 2000 companies in the Russell 2000 are the bottom 2000 companies in the Russell 3000. These companies have seen incredible results as well since President Trump was elected President. The Russell 2000 reached 31 new highs in 2017 and at least 30 new all-time highs in 2018.
    S&P 500The S&P 500 and most all stock indices have seen similar results as the DOW. The S&P 500 rose 127.61 points the last week in November, 2018 – the most it has ever increased in a week. On Friday November 23rd the S&P 500 closed at 2,632. On Friday November 30th, the S&P 500 closed out the month of November at 2,760. This is the largest point increase in a week ever.The old record for the largest increase for a week was quietly set on February 16th of 2018 when the S&P 500 increased by 112.67. The only other time the S&P 500 increased by more than 100 points in a week was the week ending on April 20, 2001.

GDP and DebtAccording Rex Sinquefield at Forbes in October of 2016 –
    The Obama recovery of the last seven years remains the worst in postwar American history. Average gross domestic product (GDP) growth since the bottom of the recession in 2009 was barely above 2.1% per year. The average since 1949 is well above 4% per year during the previous 10 expansions.
    This result is not just bad, it is catastrophic. The average American should not be wondering if his or her income is a bit above or below 2007 levels. Just by historical averages, the average American should be 20% better off than in 2007. And this slow growth is settling in as a permanent new-abnormal.
    I believe the root cause of abysmal growth is the huge tax increases imposed by Obama and the Democrats in Congress since 2008. The most harmful were the increase in the capital gains tax from 15 to 20 percent, the increase in top bracket income from 35 to 39.6 percent, and the new tax of 3.8 percent on investment income in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The massive increase in regulatory burden through the ACA and Dodd-Frank bills are also crushing, but unfortunately are harder to measure.
    The US GDP for the third quarter of 2018 was reported at a whopping 3.5% . This was another BIG Trump win which doubled the first quarter growth of 2.2%.President Obama never reached an annual GDP Growth rate of more than 3.0%. No President over the past century had not ever been held to GDP growth rates of less than 3.0% until Obama.When comparing the amount of US Debt from the government’s daily report of debt to the amount of GDP from the current GDP release, the amount of debt to GDP is decreasing under President Trump (a good thing).
    The ratio of debt to GDP is decreasing drastically – from 105.3% when Obama was President to 104.1% since the election!
    (Note that Obama increased the Debt to GDP ratio by 30% over his first two years and more than 40% during his two terms in office. Also, under Obama the Fed kept rates at 0% for his first seven years! If President Trump had the same luxury the Debt to GDP would be much less because US debt would be $1 trillion less. One trillion of the two trillion increase in debt under President Trump is due to the Fed’s increase in rates.)

Hvala Lepo
    Last edited by Maja; 19-01-19 at 21:58.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

gdje je dow trenutno? sto je bilo sa dow johnsom pred novu godinu?
    sto je sa deficitom?

pickica
    sad trazi milion i 600 hiljada za opremu za detektovanje droge, 2400 border patrol agenata i 75 sudija
    veli da 300 amera umire nedeljno od droge koja ulazi kroz non wall granu

pa veceg kretena nema

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

JobsJob numbers through the end of December 2018 show an increase of nearly 5 million jobs since President Trump won the 2016 election and an unemployment rate of less than 4 percent. After the same period under Obama, (4) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.3 percent! Unemployment today is at record 50 year lows.
    An Increase in Annual Income of $3,100 per FamilyThe average family in the United States today has seen an increase in their annual income of $3,100 under President Donald J. Trump.Kevin Hassett, the Council of Economic Advisers Chairman, told Lou Dobbs a few weeks ago that Trump took the economy and accelerated it on all levels. And now all Americans are seeing the benefits of a booming Trump economy. Hassett, told Lou under Trump there have now been 500,000 manufacturing jobs created, something President Barack Obama said was impossible. The added surprise relative to the GDP is the president has delivered $3,100 per household to gross domestic income.
    Foreign Policy

President Trump vowed to destroy ISIS. Despite President Obama saying that ISIS will be around for a generation, these murderers and terrorists in the Middle East were decimated over the past two years. Both Syria and Iraq have declared victory over ISIS and due to President Trump’s resolve, less than 1,000 ISIS fighters are estimated remaining. As a result, President Trump began withdrawing US troops from Syria at Christmas.President Trump met with the Pope, leaders of 50 Muslim countries and Israeli and European leaders on his first trip abroad. He demanded that the Muslim leaders remove radicals from their countries.The President refused sending Pakistan security assistance in the millions due to the Pakistani’s harboring terrorists. He stopped an Obama last minute $221 million transfer to Palestine and cut aid to Palestinians in half. He showed that the US is unwilling to work with Muslim entities that support radical Islam.On President Trump’s successful trip to Asia in 2017 he bundled an estimated $300 billion in deals for the US. He met with Asian leaders and was the first US President and foreign leader to dine in China’s Forbidden City since the founding of modern China.The President met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore in 2018. It was the first meeting between a US President and a North Korean leader since the Korean War. The two leaders are expected to meet again in the near future. No one would have ever imagined that these two leaders would meet two years ago.President Donald J. Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, shake hands as they meet for the first time, Tuesday, June 12, 2018, at the Capella Hotel in Singapore. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

The President is showing who is the greatest leader of the greatest country in the world.
    Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

US Policy

The Washington Examiner in October 2018 listed 289 accomplishments under President Trump –
    As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
    They include 173 major wins, such as adding more than 4 million jobs, and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsize importance, such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.
    “Trump’s successes in reducing the cost of taxes and regulations, rebuilding our military, avoiding wars of choice and changing the courts rival those of all previous Republican presidents,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.
    The President named and successfully put in place a new Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch. He signed more than 90 executive actions in his first 100 days alone. The actions included –* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
    * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
    * Enforcing regulatory reform.
    * Protecting Law enforcement.
    * Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
    * Defeating ISIS.
    * Rebuilding the military.
    * Building a border wall.
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
    * Approving Keystone and Dakota pipelines.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
    * Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP.
    The list of POTUS 45’s successes goes on and on.The President has gotten the US out of terrible US job killing trade deals. He replaced these deals with agreements that help the US and the American worker. He lowered taxes and removed barriers to oil and coal resulting in America becoming the world’s number one oil producer. He got the US out of terrible deals related to climate change and Iran. The list goes on and on….Undoubtedly there is more to do. The wall is not yet in place and Democrats are willing to shut down the government so that illegals are given citizenship. The FBI and DOJ are headed by Obama leftovers who are involved in corrupt and criminal activities. A bogus investigation was created by these scoundrels and as a result public opinion of the FBI and DOJ is at all time lows. But based on President Trump’s performance to date, he will address these issues successfully in due time as well.
    Overall President Trump’s first two years in office were outstanding. He was attacked from all sides and stood tall and to his principles. America is stronger and greater than ever before. The economy is growing and the world is safer. President Trump is doing all he can to Make America Great Again!

Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

job numbers su bili u incline od 2014e godine, obama je smanjio nezaposlenost na 5.1% sa preko 10%.

ovaj degenerik nije otvorio fabrike, nije vratio americke fabrike nazad kao je obecao...uz to HD izbacuje fabrike van a GM je izbacio 14800 radnika sad pred novu godinu

sto se isisa tice, ne samo sto nije blizu da defituje isis, broj je sad mnogo veci
    kreten je onda naredio da se baci jedna bomba, moab i tada su ubijene zene i djeca bez razloga
    onda, hoce da povuce vojsku jer kao ubili smo ih sve....i onda su general matis i ostali dali ostavke
    a posle par dana bum ubili nekoliko americkih vojnika

to je taj kreten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

U pravu je NSX.. moj najbolji komsija.

Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

a argument ti je killer

zivis li u sad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

I sve je slagao. Zatvaraju se fabrike a korporacije i poslije masovnih poreskih olaksica otpustaju na hiljade radnika. Prijeti ratom svima do te mjere da cak ne iskljucuje ni nuklearni napad na Evropu, hoce da izadje iz NATO-a i pored toga sto je SAD jedina drzava u istoriji saveza koja se pozvala na clan 5. Deficit je ekspodirao, deregulisao je Wall Street i sad svi iole ozbiljni ekonomisti najavljuju jos jednu ekonomsku krizu. Zahvaljujuci trgovinskom ratu sa Kinom njegovi glasaci iz ruralnih oblasti propadaju. A sto se tice granica, ideja da su nezasticene i da se radi o nekakvoj imigrantskoj krizi je uvijek bila samo Republikanska laz. Vec vise od pet godina broj ljudi koji napusta SAD i vraca se u Meksiko je veci od broja onih koji ilegalno ulaze, tako da je to izmisljeni problem koji se servira rasistickim americkim ovcama, a vidim da se i neke domace ovce primaju na te price. Ovce su izgleda svuda iste.

Nego Majo, sta je bilo sa 3 miliona ilegalnih glasaca?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

isto me zanima i sawe are going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

Ovo je Majina ideja moralnih ljudi: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1PE005

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

VanjaTheMan, vi ste mazohista cim mi se obracate nakon sto sam vas u startu ove teme nazvala glupim za ovu temu. To stoji i dalje ma koliko se trudili da djelujete I brutalno glupi. Uzalud servirate devijantne "info" tj propagandni material Rotschilds agencija I lupetate sa praznoglavim zakljuchcima o bilo kome. Svi mi koji podrzavamo g. Trumpa I njegov tim smo van vaseg nivoa poimanja elitnih ljudskih vrijednosti, I definitivno niste sposobni da to ukapirate vec 4 godine, pa necete ni uspjeti nikad.

Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Podrska za gospodina Trumpa. Prvi put Ameriku na bilo koji nacin simpatisem. Ima par veoma dobrih ideja - tesko ostvarivih. Ali sve je moguce. Zelim mu svu srecu u radu. Konacno nije vise to ta ista izlizana politika decenijama unazad.
    Njegoševa kletva " Dabogda braćo moja ! Nemo'te me zajebavat ! "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

VanjaTheMan, vi ste mazohista cim mi se obracate nakon sto sam vas u startu ove teme nazvala glupim za ovu temu. To stoji i dalje ma koliko se trudili da djelujete I brutalno glupi. Uzalud servirate devijantne "info" tj propagandni material Rotschilds agencija I lupetate sa praznoglavim zakljuchcima o bilo kome.

Hvala Lepo
    Pro-tip: ako ces nekoga da nazoves glupim, potrudi se da prije toga ne serviras po forumu moronske teorije zavjere u koje ne bi povjerovao ni najveci maloumnik. Hoces da se podsjetimo kakve gluposti si pricala? Treba samo da skoknemo na pocetak teme. Meni nije tesko. Ali imam osjecaj da bi ti opet prodimila kad bi te podsjetili.

Nego Majo, sta je bilo sa 3 miliona ilegalnih glasaca? Kad vec imas obraza da pricas o devijantnim informacijama i propagandnim materijalom. Rekao bih ti da se stidis guzice kad obraza nemas, ali sociopate nisu u stanju da osjete stid.

Svi mi koji podrzavamo g. Trumpa I njegov tim smo van vaseg nivoa poimanja elitnih ljudskih vrijednosti
    Spada li ovo u elitne ljudske vrijednosti: https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/181868...urricane-funds

Ili mozda ona prodaja oruzja Saudijskoj Arabiji koju pomenuh ranije i masakr u Jemenu. Volis li kad americke rakete gadjaju autobuse pune djece? Ili mozda mislis da je varanje trudne zene sa porno zvijezdom i ilegalno otplacivanje iste za cutnju elitno. Ili mozda 30 godina bavljenja organizovanim kriminalom i korupcijom, pranjem novca itd. Mozda pokusaj prikrivanja ubistva novinara od strane Saudijskog princa? I to mora da je elitno.

A mozda da pomenemo onako usput i cinjenicu da je prije nekih mjesec dana morao da zatvori svoju "dobrotvornu" organizaciju jer je u pitanju bila obicna prevara. Uzimanje novca namijenjenog bolesnoj djeci i drugim nesrecnicima opasno mirise na elitne ljudske vrijednosti koje ti zagovaras: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1d934cc19dd0

Vrlo je indikativno sto osim pozivanja na neke "elitne ljudske vrijednosti" nisi sposobna da navedes nista konkretno moralno u vezi "covjeka" kojem se divis. Ali bolje i ne ocekujem od nekoga ko je operisan od morala i od mozga.
    Last edited by VanjaTheMan; 20-01-19 at 12:52.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Smijesni ste koliko ste skloni kukavickom podmetanju na forumu, moze se zamisliti koliko je taj vas ocaj tezi u realu…
    Po mojim izvorima info milioni ilegalnih glasaca su u pitanju. Dakle, vi imate problem sa mojim izvorima info, ne sa mnom licno. Zato psst.

Sto se tice moralnih vrijednosti g. Trumpa I njegovog tima, to nema veze sa vasim moralnim vrijednostima. Radi se o drustvenoj etici - onim vrijednostima koji se ticu zajednice I njenih interesa. Dakle, private I familijarne stvari me ne zanimaju. Moze neko imati gay-a I transa na celu drzave - ne zanima me, ako je to transparentno - nema zavaravanja mase koja glasa svjesno za taj izbor. Moze biti I promiskuitetni General I ko god, ako je to javno objavljeno I narod taj izbor podrzava.
    G. Trump je izabran kakav jeste (maksimalno postujem I cijenim) sa svim I svakavim medijskim "resetanjima" djelimicnom istinom I nazalost bijednim I podlim usko-interesnim lazima - transparentno da transparentnije ne moze biti. Bez ikakvih kich mazanja svojim podrzavaocima, I bez leporecivih foliranja na koje je prevazidjeni politicar zapada navikao I kako su ih ucili u debatnim praznoglavim bla-bla -trotj sekcijama. Vrisak ha..
    Soc etika je nesto sto necete nikad shvatiti jer vidljivo je da godinama sve uporno prevodite u suprotnost. Ne trudite se - kasno je.

Hvala Lepo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

Da ne tragam sad, ali što bi od onog impičmenta te su ga Gandalf i još neki prognozirali za februar 2017.-e? Čak se pominjalo i nekakvo pivo i čašćavanje....da neće sad bit, evo opet pominju nešto od čašćavanja do čašenja, eto koliki je Tramp kralj. Mnoge boli što postoji a ti Trampu vječan da si.
    If there's two things that I hate-
    It's havin' to cook, and tryin' to date...​

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

@TAKUMI naš narod nesrećni tamo je tradicionalno za Demokrate, ali to samo dokazuje kako su glupi balkanski narodi. Aj ne brini, neće vas Tramp poćerat iz USA mada bi trebalo. A valjalo bi i da zabrani potpuno dolazak ljudi iz ovih krajeva tamo. Nikakva šteta ni za nas ovđe ni za njih tamo. Samo korist. Nije, veli, ništa uradio....baš me interesuje bi li brojao što je Kilari uradila da je, daleko bilo, došla na vlast. Ne bi te ni bilo na temu priznaj.
    If there's two things that I hate-
    It's havin' to cook, and tryin' to date...​

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

vise od pola nasih u michigan su republikanci, i svi su glasali za njega, i kad ih pitam zasto kazu da je uradio masu stvari, a koje su to stvari nijedan od njih ne zna

a najjaci su mi ljudi koji nikad nisu zivljeli u usa a drze predavanja ko je najbolji
    Last edited by TAKUMI; 20-01-19 at 14:25.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

Smijesni ste koliko ste skloni kukavickom podmetanju na forumu, moze se zamisliti koliko je taj vas ocaj tezi u realu…

Sta sam ti to podmetnuo, da te ne kunem?

Po mojim izvorima info milioni ilegalnih glasaca su u pitanju. Dakle, vi imate problem sa mojim izvorima info, ne sa mnom licno. Zato psst.
    Vidim ja dobro kakvi su tvoji izvori pa te zato i pitam. Prije dvije godine si rekla da ce vrlo brzo to da se rijesi. Dakle, zasto nije rijeseno? Gdje su svi ti ilegalni glasaci?

Sto se tice moralnih vrijednosti g. Trumpa I njegovog tima, to nema veze sa vasim moralnim vrijednostima.
    Tu se slazemo u potpunosti i drago mi je sto nema nikakve veze sa mnom.

Radi se o drustvenoj etici - onim vrijednostima koji se ticu zajednice I njenih interesa.
    Oda kad je u interesu zajednice da ih neko laze u prosjeku 20 puta na dan?

Dakle, private I familijarne stvari me ne zanimaju. Moze neko imati gay-a I transa na celu drzave - ne zanima me, ako je to transparentno - nema zavaravanja mase koja glasa svjesno za taj izbor. Moze biti I promiskuitetni General I ko god, ako je to javno objavljeno I narod taj izbor podrzava.

G. Trump je izabran kakav jeste (maksimalno postujem I cijenim) sa svim I svakavim medijskim "resetanjima" djelimicnom istinom I nazalost bijednim I podlim usko-interesnim lazima - transparentno da transparentnije ne moze biti. Bez ikakvih kich mazanja svojim podrzavaocima, I bez leporecivih foliranja na koje je prevazidjeni politicar zapada navikao I kako su ih ucili u debatnim praznoglavim bla-bla -trotj sekcijama.

Koji dio toga da je Tramp od javnosti sakrio aferu sa porno glumicom ti nije jasan? (Da se radi lakse preglednosti ogranicimo samo na jednu stvar koju je sakrio od javnosti jer bi do prekosjutra pisali kad bi se te teme dohvatili).

Soc etika je nesto sto necete nikad shvatiti jer vidljivo je da godinama sve uporno prevodite u suprotnost. Ne trudite se - kasno je.

Nista konkretno o socijalnoj etici nisi ni rekla. Samo si jos jednom iskoristila termin koji ne razumijes da bi izlupala gomilu gluposti o kojima nista ne znas u nadi da ce prica da ti prodje.

Ali drago mi je sto si se dotakla te teme. Te ideje da Trampovi glasaci znaju za koga su glasali i da su ga oni izabrali jer je ovakav ili onakav. Vidis, za razliku od tvoje prazne price postoje i statisticki podaci koji govore u prilog tome da su Republikanski glasaci obicne ovce koje mijenjaju misljenje na komandu autoriteta kojem se podredjuju. Nema tu nikakve socijalne etike, samo puke intelektualne nesposobnosti konzervativaca da razmisljaju za sebe. Pa da krenemo:

1. Misljenje o napadima na Siriju za vrijeme Trampa i Obame:

2. Misljenje o NFL-u nakon sto su igraci poceli da cuce za vrijeme himne:

3. Misljenje o Putinu prije i poslije Trampovog hvalospjeva o njemu:

4. Misljenje o "Obamacare" i bukvalno identicnom sistemu koji je uveden u Kentakiju. Razlika je samo u imenu:

5. Za Republikance je dovoljno da Tramp prihvata ideju da bi je i oni prihvatili, nezavisno od toga da li je u pitanju konzervativna ili liberalna ideja:

6. Misljenje Trampove najlojalnije grupe glasaca o tome koliko predsjednicki kandidat treba bude religiozan

Ima jos. Koliko volis. Ali ove su mi nekako najinteresantnije.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,605 Posts

drumpf je bas religiozan
    pogledaj kad su posli na misi #41...pa to je sprdnja

malo ga jebe demencija ali dobro...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raulio View Post
    @TAKUMI naš narod nesrećni tamo je tradicionalno za Demokrate, ali to samo dokazuje kako su glupi balkanski narodi.
    Zasto bi imigranti podrzavali ljude koji ne podrzavaju imigraciju? Ali mozda i nema veze sa tim. Tamo ljudi obicno brinu vise o ekonomiji i zdravstvu. Ako uzmemo ekonomiju kao faktor, upuceni ljudi znaju da su u 8 od zadnjih 9 recesija Republikanci bili na vlasti. Da su 2-3 slucaja pa bi moglo da se kaze da je u pitanju puka slucajnost. Ovako tesko da bi moglo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts

postoji ogromna razlika izmedju legalne i ilegalne imigracije, dobar dio legalnih Meksikanaca je za Trampa, potrošili su silne pare i vrijeme da bi legalno dobili dozvolu da žive u USA a neko je samo preskočio ogradu
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,283 Posts

postoji ogromna razlika izmedju legalne i ilegalne imigracije
    To je tacno, i niko se normalan ne zalaze za ilegalnu imigraciju. Problem je sto je Trampova aministracija neprijateljski nastrojena i prema legalnim imigrantima koji su u SAD dosli sa vizom.

dobar dio legalnih Meksikanaca je za Trampa, potrošili su silne pare i vrijeme da bi legalno dobili dozvolu da žive u USA a neko je samo preskočio ogradu
    Meksikanci nisu, ali veliki dio Kubanaca jeste. To su porodice ljudi koji su pobjegli od Kastra i oni su tradicionalno velikim dijelom za Republikance.

Page 102 of 229 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast

Thread Information