Thread: Trumpova Amerika sa saveznicima & ostatak svijeta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
    Iznenađenje?Nope.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ve-1234940158/

American idiot je vele konačno dobio svoje "otelotvorenje".Ka i BuŠ uostalom.

Poslano sa mog CPH2135 koristeći Tapatalk
    E vala bljak, bih povratio ali ne mogu još od neđe petog osnovne (je li to neka bolest moram proguglat) tako da evo fan fakts o najgoroj pseudo pank rok grupi što je Amerika dala:
    Billie Joe Armstrong was inspired to write this after hearing a jingoistic Lynyrd Skynyrd song being played on his car radio, whilst driving to the studio. He told Q magazine May 2009: "It was like, I'm proud to be a redneck and I was like, Oh my God, why would you be proud of something like that? This is exactly what I'm against. When he got to the studio, Armstrong furiously penned this song. He said: "I looked at the guys like, Do you mind that I'm saying this? And they were like, No, we agree with you. And it started the ball rolling."
    Billie Joe Armstrong told Spin magazine in November 2004 regarding the American Idiot album: "It's about the confusion of where we're at right now. My education was punk rock - what the Dead Kennedys said, what Operation Ivy said. It was attacking America, but it was American at the same time."
    When asked by an VH1 Storytellers' audience member if anyone who voted for George W. Bush was an "American Idiot," Billie Joe Armstrong replied: "No, just a misinformed idiot."
    In July 2018 a Facebook campaign was set up to get the song to the top of the UK charts in protest against President Donald Trump's visit to the country. At first, it looked like the track might break into the Top 10, but it finished the week of his UK visit at #25.
    Green Day have associated this song with Donald Trump since 2017, when Billie Joe Armstrong would shout "F--k you Trump!" before performing it at concerts. When they played the song on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest in 2023, they changed the line "I'm not a part of a redneck agenda" to "I'm not a part of the MAGA agenda," a reference to Trump and his supporters (Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again").

Medđutim kad se "stihovi" malo pažljivije pročitaju, upravo se opisuje post Trampovska Amerika, svijet mržnje, paranoje, histerije, kontrolisan od strane medija, cenzura i cancel kultura, čak i YouTube video je cenzurisan po propisima korporacija čije su sluge uvijek bili i ostali. Politički angažman, kao što i Oskar svake godine dokazuje, ljudi koji su moderne verzije dvorskih luda zbog nečega je vrlo važan, ono, neću nikoga da slušam što kaže ali ajd da čujem Harisona Forda ili R. de Nira ili Green day da bih se složio s njima. Ljudi žive u grupama, bilo da je to stado vjernika ili stado sistema svejedno.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trump-video-ad
    Pedeset miliona dolara uloženo je u reklamu đe neki republikanci (čopor republikanaca jer su valjda ljuti ka vukovi, krvožedni...) s brda s dola govore zašto NE treba glasat Trampa, ne govore za koga da se glasa, jer i nema za koga da se glasa. To su pravi American idiot.

Možda su ljubomorni na sve što hilbiliji mogu da urade, mogu i rat da prežive
    If there's two things that I hate-
    It's havin' to cook, and tryin' to date...​

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raulio For This Useful Post:

NSX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,140 Posts

Паре ти нећемо дати Дони, јер си олош.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/polit...ond/index.html
    "S tim nasim vojnicima, kazem vam, ne mozemo ni da idemo u lov na zeceve..."

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229

Thread Information