Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: News, Recalls, Vehicle Defect and Safety Information!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default News, Recalls, Vehicle Defect and Safety Information!

Mislim da nije lose da imamo ovaj topic na nasem forumu.

Za pocetak:

Audi recalls 70,000 A3 cars due to clutch fault

Reuters
    Automotive News / February 17, 2006 - 12:00 pm
    FRANKFURT -- Audi is recalling around 70,000 of its A3 cars worldwide because of possible clutch faults, the company said on Friday.
    A spokesman for Audi, Volkswagen's premium brand, said the affected vehicles had 2.0-liter diesel engines and were built between June 2003 and the end of 2004.
    In some cases, the car would make clearly audible sounds and possibly come to a halt.
    In Germany, around 20,000 vehicles would have to be recalled to Audi workshops for examination, he added. The company said owners of the affected cars should bring them to a workshop and leave them there for a day.
    Audi said it would compensate the owners for any costs. The spokesman declined to comment on how high the costs could be.
    Parent company Volkswagen had the same problem last year with some series of its Touareg and Golf models, a VW spokesman said. The faults had largely been rectified and new problems were not anticipated, he said. VW and Audi buy some of their parts jointly.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

DaimlerChrysler to recall most China Mercedes S-class

SHANGHAI, March 2 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker DaimlerChrysler A.G. <DCXGn.DE> said on Thursday it planned to recall most of its upscale Mercedes Benz S-Class sedans sold in China due to potential problems with the fuel tanks.
    Mercedes will recall 23,677 S-Class sedans manufactured from October 1998 to March 2005 and sold in China, a Mercedes spokeswoman said. The recall will affect 95 percent of the upscale models sold in the country.
    No accidents or personal injuries have yet been linked to the defect, she added.
    DaimlerChrysler does not plan to issue a recall for similar models sold worldwide, as the defect was only found in sedans sold to China, executives said.
    The German car maker had sold 15 percent more cars in Northeast Asia last year than in 2004, led by strong gains for its luxury Mercedes brand in China and South Korea. DaimlerChrysler plans to make Mercedes cars and commercial trucks in China, where it has won approval to offer financing.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...0&imageid=&cap
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nissan Motor said on Friday it will recall 466.000 sports utility vehicles around the world to fix a defective fuel pipe at risk of leakage.
    Japan's second largest automaker said that due to an inappropriate coating, the X-Trail SUV fuel inlet pipe could rust out and leak.
    Nissan said it has received 49 reports on the defective pipe but had not heard of any injuries. Of the 466 000 units, the company will recall 177 000 X-Trails sold in Europe, 142 000 in Japan with the rest in other countries. The recall affects mostly 2000 to 2004 models.

http://motoring.iafrica.com/newsbriefs/919495.htm
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

GM recalls over 900,000 pickup trucks
    Cables that support the tailgate have corroded and snapped, causing 84 mostly-minor injuries.
    March 10, 2006; Posted: 1:12 p.m. EST (1812 GMT)

By Steve Hargreaves, CNNMoney.com staff writer
    NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - General Motors is recalling over 900,000 pickups worldwide due to instances of tailgate cables corroding and snapping, a GM spokesman said Friday.
    The recall hits Chevrolet's Silvarado and GMC's Sierra pickup lines for model years 1999 and 2000. Most of those affected, 805,368, are in the U.S.
    The spokesman said the galvanized steel cables were protected with a plastic coating. But water has been found to get in the coating and cause the cable to corrode and snap when the tailgate is down.
    GM (Research) said there have been 84 injuries, most of them minor scrapes and bumps.
    Owners will receive letters in April and the tailgate cable will be replaced with a stainless steel cable. Friday's announcement comes after a previous GM recall of 4.1 million model year 2000 to 2004 pick-ups and SUVs for the same reason.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...SS01/603110345
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 11-03-06 at 18:41.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Chrysler vehicles face U.S. safety probe

DETROIT, March 13 - U.S. safety regulators are investigating about 1.16 million minivans, sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks from DaimlerChrysler AG's <DCXGn.DE> <DCX.N> Chrysler division for possible defects ranging from faulty airbag sensors to loose steering wheel coupling bolts.
    The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Monday said it had escalated a preliminary evaluation of the problems to the status of an "engineering analysis," a move that often precedes a safety recall.
    Vehicles affected by investigation include 805,000 2005 and 2006 model-year Dodge Caravan, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country minivans.
    The agency said it had received complaints about the failure of front airbag crash sensors in the minivans, possibly because of corrosion.
    "A corroded sensor can set a fault code, illuminate the air bag warning lamp, and become disabled," NHTSA said. The agency is also probing a total of 358,455 Dodge Durango SUVs from 2004 to 2006 model years and 2005-2006 Dodge Dakota pickup trucks after receiving complaints about loose steering wheel and shaft coupling bolts.

www.reuters.com
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

BMW-ovi planovi:

1er will come as a 3-door in early 2006, and as 3-dr or 5-dr touring in 2007
    2er will come as a coupe and soft top cabrio in late 2006/ early 2007, and debuts in U.S. market in 2007; we will see no M1 (hatchback), but M2 coupe and cabrio will appear (engine yet unknown)
    4er (a folding hard top coupe/cabrio) will be a substitute for a 3er cabrio and will come with carbon fibre (CF) or composite materials (metal + plastic) roof
    - M3 will feature 440HP V8 engine, and will be unlimited to 190mph - more CF, plastic and composite materials will be used to reduce the weight
    - there will be M4 with same characteristics
    - CSL models will be M's with even more powerful engines (+10%) and even more weight reduced
    both, RFK and crossover will also feature a CF roof
    5er and 6er will adopt 7er's engines and make 640i, 540i and 550i, 650i in the late 2005/early 2006
    6er will go diesel - 635d and 645d in the sight (mid 2006)
    "iS" designation will be replaced with "Si" - for powerful sport models, and will no mer be limited to X - family
    -X5 will adopt new engines from 5er and 7er when it come as a coplete new model in mid 2006
    - X3 will face a minor facelift (redesigned and half-painted bumpers + interior materials) for MY2007 and engines updates
    - Z4 M is coming as MY 2007 with 400HP V8 - detuned futer M3's engine
    - Z4 facelift is heading for MY 2007 - expect more agressive front and some minor changes in the back and interior
    - BMW is considernig adding smaller Z2 and bigger V10 Z9 Spyder in the range; but no Z4 coupe
    BMW 330ii will come - with over 300HP I6 two stage turbo petrol engine, to fight with Lexus IS350 and new Infiniti G35
    RR is launching LWB Phantom in the fall; new Chronicle cabrio based on EX100 concept - arrival in late 2006 / early 2007. They are considering to go downmarket - with a sedan and coupe - to fight the Bentley.
    new 7 series planned for MY 2009; expect revolutionary design again, I-drive and dash will be almost a carbon copy of a Z9 concept dash and idrive; idrive will be built in-house - much improved; new advanced safety features; more powerful engines - even petrol turbo ones; EVT engines possible; will come with ZSG gearbox Schedule - some true, some rumours:
    summer 2005: 3er touring, 318i, 323i, 325xi, 330xi
    fall 2005: 330d, first 3er "Si" models, 550i, 650i
    spring 2006: 3-door 1er, X3 with new engines: 2.5i, 3.0i, 2.0d, 3.0d; 3er coupe, facelifted Z4, Z4 M, 540i, 640i,
    summer 2006: 4er, new X5, 635d, 645d
    fall 2006: 2er coupe, 335d or 330Sd, 330ii, X3 3.5d or 3.0Sd
    spring 2007: 2er cabrio, M3
    fall 2007: 1er touring, M4, facelifted 5er
    spring 2008: V5 RFK, facelifted 6er and X3
    summer 2008: X6 crossover
    fall 2008: new 7er
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

HOLDEN today announced one of the most extensive safety recalls in its history following 13 reported cases of unexpected side airbag deployment in its locally-built vehicles since 2003.
    The recall effects some 123,719 Commodore, Monaro, Crewman, Statesman and HSV models fitted with side airbags and built between April 2003 and December 2005 - including 89,167 vehicles in Australia and 34,552 export cars.
    In a statement issued today, GM Holden said the recall followed reports that side impact airbags had inflated under circumstances which did not warrant inflation.
    "This may be caused by static electricity charge, generated in particular conditions, which stimulates the airbag inflator if an earthing wire under the seat has come loose.
    "Such conditions can be generated only when the car is stationary and the person is exiting or has exited one of the front seats, as sufficient charge must be generated and the outer side seat bolster compressed to reach the side airbag inflator."
    Holden said the problem would be rectified free of charge by its dealerships by installing an additional earth spring at the front of each height-adjustable seat.
    The company maintains the 13 reported cases of inadvertent side airbag inflation did not result in accidents and that the reported incident rate amounts to one in 10,000, or about 0.01 per cent.
    GM Holden executive director engineering Tony Hyde was adamant inflation could not occur while the vehicle was in motion.
    "Electrostatic charge accumulation usually requires some sort of moving activity which is generated while swinging out of a seat.
    "This action also brings the occupant closer to the side impact airbags as the backrest side bolster is compressed when getting out of the seat. The bolster will not be sufficiently compressed while driving to allow any charge to reach the inflator," he said.
    Holden said owners of vehicles built between April 1, 2003 and December 2, 2005 and fitted with either standard or optional side airbags should contact the service department of any Holden dealership, or call the Holden Recall and Rework Assistance Centre on 1800 632 826.
    Public advertisements alerting owners of the safety recall appeared nationally today and letters will be sent to customers directly, including to owners of vehicles in New Zealand, the UK, Middle East, China, Korea, Brazil and South Africa.
    GM Holden says the following vehicles may be affected: - All VY and VYII sedans
    - VZ Executive, Equipe, Lumina, Acclaim, S, SV6, SV8, SS, Berlina and Calais (including HSV variants)
    - All VY and VYII wagons
    - VZ Executive, Equipe, Lumina, Acclaim, SS, Berlina and Adventra (including HSV variants)
    - VY and VYII Crewman, Crewman S, Crewman SS, X6 Crewman, X8 Crewman (including HSV variants)
    - V2II, V2III and VZ Monaro (including HSV variants)
    - WK/WL Statesman and Caprice (including HSV variants)

Source: GoAuto.com.au
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool,svaka cast,a zna li se da li BMW ima u planu da izbaci neki kao kombi da parira Mercerdesovoj A i B klasi???
    Predajem ruke vjetru,a oci moru...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sa sad ne.
    Spremaju BMW 1 Coupe, Cabrio i Sedan.

A nasao sam neke kompjuterske simulacije Crossovera ali izgleda samo toliko.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aha,grazzie,mada ne znam ni kako bi ga izveli,nemaju bas "nos" za tu platformu...
    Predajem ruke vjetru,a oci moru...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Chrysler recalls 268,800 vehicles to fix wipers
    2005-2006 models include Durango, Caravan, Town & Country

Updated: 3:14 p.m. ET March 20, 2006
    DETROIT - Chrysler said on Monday it was recalling almost 269,000 vehicles to replace a faulty windshield wiper motor part.
    The DaimlerChrysler AG division said it had notified the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the voluntary recall covering the 2005 and 2006 model years for one of its sport utility vehicles and three minivan models.
    The vehicles covered by the recall are the Dodge Durango, the Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, and the Chrysler Town & Country, Chrysler said.
    No accidents have been reported because of the failure of a faulty metal armature on the wiper motor, it said.
    Chrysler will notify owners when parts are available and replace faulty wiper motors without charge, it said.
    Chrysler, which found the defect and traced it back to a faulty batch of parts, expects only a third or so of the wiper motors will need to be replaced but is recommending that all of them be inspected for safety, said company spokesman Max Gates.
    Separately, U.S. safety regulators said last week they were investigating about 1.16 million Chrysler minivans, SUVs and pickup trucks for possible defects ranging from faulty air bag sensors to loose steering wheel coupling bolts.
    The Dodge Durango SUV as well as the Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country from 2005 and 2006 were part of that engineering analysis by the NHTSA.
    NHTSA said it had received complaints about the failure of front air bag crash sensors in the minivans, possibly because of corrosion. Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

www.reuters.com
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Inace ako nekome interesuje da zna malo vise o recallsima (ko, kad, gdje, u kolko, zasto....)

http://auto-recalls.justia.com/all-vehicle-makes.html
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fiat je opozvao 10 284 Multipla zbog problema na vjesanju.

Source:

http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/apps/rec...2571010035E1C5

Novi Yaris u prva dva mjeseca prodaje ostvario je cak 10% bolju prodaju od planirane.

Vlasnicki udio BMW-a u Rolls Royce Gropu P.L.C. smanjen je krajem februara sa 9,02 na 3,25%.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Arrow

koliki je Audijew udio u Lamborginijewom fabrichkom pogonu ?
    ~
    Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

100%.

VW-ov udio u Audi-u je 99,14%.

Renault je kupio 34% Nissana.

VW je kupio 96% Skode i Bugatti.

U 2005 Audi je proizveo 811 522 automobila, u 2004. 784 972 automobila, u 2003. 761 582, u 2002. i u 2001. Audi je proizveo 735 913 automobila. U 2005, Audi je imao 52 412 radnika, u 2004. 53 144, u 2003. 52 689, 51 141 u 2002 i 51 198 u 2001. god.
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 28-03-06 at 18:05.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Unhappy

VW-SEAT ?
    neznam dal' znash ali Renault ima 100% Samsunga..
    ~
    Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mc_esseny
    VW-SEAT ?
    Sociedad Espanola de Automoviles de Turismo je kupljen 1990, znaci 99,99%.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_esseny
    neznam dal' znash ali Renault ima 100% Samsunga..
    Ne, nisam znao

Renault je kupio 67% Slovenackog Revoza, 100% Dacije i, pazi, 70% Samsunga.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Arrow

mislio sam da je 100% Samsunga..
    a shta je Revoz ?
    za Daciu znam

a chlanowi porodice Renault imaju 30% uqpnog kapitala..
    znachi samo sjede doma ,lade mooda i stizhu im parice
    ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Revoz je jedna fabrika u Sloveniji gdje se proizvodi Clijac.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Prodaja automobila u USA (januar i februar):

According to the latest report on domestic auto sales by J.D. Power & Associates, US auto makers saw an 11 percent decline in retail sales through the first 15 days of January when compared to the same time period a year ago.

GM and Ford retail sales declined when compared to early January 2005 with GM down 28 percent and Ford down 25 percent. DaimlerChrysler was also down 13 percent when compared to the same period in 2005. Among the nine multi-franchise new-vehicle manufacturers, Hyundai and Toyota have had the best retail performance thus far in January. Retail sales for Hyundai were up 19 percent and Toyota Motor retail sales were up 9 percent compared to the first half of January 2005. In addition to the retail sales increase, Toyota had the highest retail share in the industry for the first 15 days of the month -- up 3.4 points versus a year ago to 18.8 percent. The domestic manufacturers follow Toyota with GM at 17.5 percent (down 4.2 points versus a year ago) and Ford Motor Company at 14.7 percent (down 2.8 points). DaimlerChrysler also saw a decline in the first 15 days of January to 12.8 percent (down 0.3 points). In contrast, American Honda, Nissan and Hyundai have all increased market share versus a year ago, with American Honda at 12.3 percent (up 1.4 points), Nissan at 8.6 percent (up 0.7 point) and Hyundai at 5.7 percent (up 1.4 points).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi: +19.8%
    http://media.audiusa.com/article_dis...rticle_id=9706

BMW (BMW, Mini): 12%
    http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...04272666&EDATE=

DaimlerChrysler (Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep): +4.8%
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan...e_down&chan=db

Ford (Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover): +2%
    http://media.ford.com/article_displa...&make_id=trust

GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Other-Isuz, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn): +6%
    http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...=2&docid=22705

Honda (Honda, Acura): +24.4%
    http://www.hondanews.com/CatID1000?m...50249&mime=asc

Hyundai: +16%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060201/law128.html?.v=17

Kia: +5.6%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060201/law106.html?.v=28

Mazda: 7%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060201/law110.html?.v=28

Mitusbishi: +2.8%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060201/law088.html?.v=39

Nissan (Nissan, Infiniti): -0.9%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060201/20060201005823.html?.v=1

Subaru: +0% (flat - percisely up 44 units from last year)
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060201/phw034.html?.v=39

Suzuki: +33%
    http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...05&newsLang=en

Toyota (Toyota, Lexus, Scion): +14%
    http://pressroom.toyota.com/Releases...T2006020154538

VW: +28.0%
    http://media.vw.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=9838

Both General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. cautioned that their outsize monthly gains came from a one-off surge in fleet sales, while their showroom sales actually declined in the traditionally slow month.

http://today.reuters.com/business/ne...S-SALES-DC.XML

Chrysler Group Reports U.S. Sales for January 2006 Rise 5 Percent

Chrysler Brand Sales Increase 16 Percent
    Chrysler 300 Sales Continue Segment-Leading Sales Dominance; 20th Month In Excess of 10,000 Units Sold
    Chrysler PT Cruiser Zips to 45 Percent Sales Increase
    Jeep® Brand Sales Rise 8 Percent
    Jeep Wrangler Shows Sales Increase of 2 Percent
    Minivan Sales Leader Dodge Caravan Posts 18 Percent Sales Gain; Continues Its 22-Year Position as Minivan Sales Leader

Auburn Hills, Mich., Feb 1, 2006 -
    Positioned to launch a company record of10 all-new products this year, Chrysler Group reported January 2006 U.S. sales increased 5 percent to 155,465 units. January 2005 sales were 148,111 units. All figures reported have the same number of selling days this month versus January one year ago.
    "We strengthened our leadership position in key segments such as minivans and large cars with our sales in January," said Gary Dilts, Chrysler Group Senior Vice President - Sales. "Our car business is up 20 percent, and our LX products are up 62 percent. The Dodge Caliber begins production today and gives us a strong entry into the small car segment with an attractive price starting at $13,985. We are now a full-time car player."

Sales of the Chrysler 300 totaled 12,746 units, an increase of 26 percent over January 2005 sales of 10,112 units and continuing its leading position in the Luxury Large Car segment, eclipsing its closest competitor by a 2-to-1 margin. January marks the 20th month the Chrysler 300 has surpassed the 10,000 units sold mark since its world introduction in 2004.

The still-popular Chrysler PT Cruiser posted sales of 11,406 units, an increase of 45 percent compared to previous year sales of 7,887 units. The Chrysler PT Cruiser continues to attract new customers because of its versatility, value and fuel economy along with original, cutting-edge styling. Since its introduction in 2000, the highly popular Chrysler PT Cruiser has sold nearly 975,000 units worldwide.

Jeep® brand sales rose 8 percent to 29,773 units in part on the strength of the legendary Jeep Wrangler which posted sales of 3,830 units.

Chrysler Group minivan sales continue to be driven by the segment leader Dodge Caravan, which posted sales of 16,273 units, an increase of 18 percent over January 2005 sales of 13,797 units.

Dodge Charger sales continue to grow and rose 26 percent month over month to 8,023 units, compared to sales of 7,137 units in December 2005.

Dodge Neon sales declined 70 percent to 3,347 units as the unit sells down briskly in preparation for the highly anticipated launch of the Dodge Caliber, which officially began production at the Belvidere Assembly Plant today.

"Consumer confidence has increased two consecutive months, interest rates have stabilized and inflation remains in check while other economic indicators are showing positive trends," said Dilts. "The 10 new products we are launching will be a catalyst for sales growth in a strong and competitive market this year."

Chrysler Group finished the month with 550,816 units of inventory, or an 85-day supply.

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Februar:

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dl...3/1078&refsect

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...602250301/1148

Audi: -8.6%
    http://media.audiusa.com/article_dis...rticle_id=9716
    BMW (BMW, Mini): 2.4%
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060301/nyw158.html?.v=37

DaimlerChrysler (Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep): +4%
    http://sev.prnewswire.com/auto/20060...1032006-1.html

Ford (Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover): -4%
    http://media.ford.com/article_displa...ticle_id=22788

GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Other-Isuz, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn): -2.5%
    http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...=2&docid=23788

Honda (Honda, Acura): +8.7%
    http://www.hondanews.com/CatID1000?m...49544&mime=asc

Hyundai: +0.2%
    http://www.hyundainews.com/hyundainews/salesrel78.htm

Kia: +1.3%
    http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...01/212195.html

Mazda: 13%
    http://media.ford.com/mazda/article_...9a4000$1A$29$1

Mitsubishi: -36%
    http://media.mitsubishicars.com/deta...56761&mime=ASC

Nissan (Nissan, Infiniti): 2.2%
    http://www.nissannews.com/corporate/...01115306.shtml

Subaru: -6.1%
    http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...BARU-TABLE.XML

Suzuki: +39%
    http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...15&newsLang=en

Toyota (Toyota, Lexus, Scion): +2.4%
    http://pressroom.toyota.com/Releases...T2006030112235
    VW: +21.3%
    http://media.vw.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=9854

Koji su najprodavaniji modeli u USA:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...3/3edd3efb.jpg

Toyota Camry i Ford Taurus su obiljezili veliki pad prodaje jer ljudi cekaju nove modele koji dolaze 2007.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

News: Toyota recalls first-generation Prius hybrids

03 Apr 06 16:20

Toyota Prius

Toyota in the UK has recalled all first-generation Prius hybrids after it was discovered the hybrid battery pack can leak.
    The leakage, which Toyota says does not pose a safety threat, can affect all models sold in the period of 2000-03 and affects 1,239 petrol/electric hybrids in the UK.

According to a Toyota spokesman, letters have been sent to all Prius Mk1 owners on its dealer database warning them that 'a small amount of electrolyte leakage could develop around one of the hybrid battery terminals' and asking that they book the car into their dealer so the battery can be resealed.

Electrolyte is the liquid conductor at the heart of the battery that provides back-up power to the 1.5-litre engine. However, unlike with standard lead-acid batteries, the electrolyte used in the Prius's nickel metal hydride battery pack is alkaline and therefore less corrosive.

Toyota isn't classifying the work as a recall, but instead a 'customer satisfaction campaign'. That means the company have judged the problem isn't serious enough to be logged as a 'safety campaign' with the government's vehicle safety agency, VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency), but it also means Toyota isn't allowed access to DVLA records to track down owners.

The campaign comes on the heels of a global recall last year of the current Prius to cure a stalling problem identified by US owners. Some drivers had been left stranded after the computer shut down the petrol engine without warning and cut the power available from the electric motor. That affected 160,000 cars made between 2003 and 2004 and was fixed with a software patch.

Toyota has instructed dealers to give affected Prius Mk1 owners a bottle of champagne, and to return their car valeted and with a tank of fuel. Nisu normalni :lolblue:

Source: Reuters!
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nissan North American Inc. said Tuesday that it was recalling about 44,000 Frontier pickup trucks because the fuel cap could come off and allow fuel to spill if the vehicle were involved in a severe side crash. The recall affects 2005 and 2006 models of the Frontier King Cab pickup. There have been no crashes, injuries or fires linked to the potential problem, the automaker said.

About 2,000 of the recalled vehicles are located in Canada and Mexico, the automaker said.
    The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in a severe side-impact crash, the fuel filler cap tether could be stretched and lead to the cap unscrewing. Without the cap, fuel could spill and potentially lead to a fire.
    The fuel filler cap became unscrewed during a government crash test on Jan. 20, according to a letter from Nissan to NHTSA. The automaker investigated the issue before deciding to conduct the recall.
    The recall is expected to begin in mid-April. Nissan said it would notify owners and ask them to bring the vehicles to a Nissan dealer for repair. Dealers will replace the fuel cap tether and pin assembly at no cost to the owner.

Source: Motor Trend
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a sto se radi sa prodajom,zar su oguce ovakve oscilacije

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information