I just want to say to all Balkan women including Montenegrin women that I am a little concerned that some blokes just want you for your looks (well, good looks are nice to have, but trust me, they are not the bottom line in life).
In fact the best cure for attraction to Balkan women is to research the culture and the language. it is truly fascinating stuff.
Actually, I know a lot about Serbian culture, for example, I know that Slava is something celebrated by the Serbian Orthodox church and they have a special cake or Kolac which is shared amongts the congregation.
Guca is a place where they have a great festival with trumpets etc. Serbia is thriving with culture and Montenegro is a 'world within the world', I bet it is, because that is what I found out about Serbia. Its amazing, there are vampires, Novak, Nikola Tesla, Belgrade, and the best is yet to come.
In fact, I want to be the guy who goes down in history as bringing positive thinking to all people in the Balkans. Although it is hard work, I am intense about it. So if you are bored online, why not research something new, overweight? hit the gym or play a sport or even just get off your bum and go for a walk.
You are richer than you think... after all I only have fifty thousand Australian dollars yet I feel like I am the richest guy in the world...all thanks to your lovely people, language and culture, to an Aussie like me who doens't know any better, I see Montenegro and Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia and more as refreshing and makes me glad we are different and diverse.
so there. and yeah, I ain't getting a Balkan woman or money for this, I get something even better.