Нико не чита ничије постове
    Неко је још на прошлу страну поставио линк ђе овај изјаву даје

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Sate sate sate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pa ko normalan moze da procita post #1100? Jos kad vidis ko je autor...
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 25-03-15 at 23:53.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Ajmo ševat mater ovome Oisinu.
    Scumbag Oision
    Ne zelim da ostanem bez posla u Top Gear-u
    Ugasi emisiju

\\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Konacno, intervju sa konobarom:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Bili su u nekom hotelu koliko znam.

Kakve veze ima izgled? Izgleda staro, znam, ne pazi se, boli ga kita...ni ti nisi nesto sladak, jos si i star, ali i dalje te volim.
    haha bow bow, Touche! Evo I ja tebe I pored toga sto volis nekakve sumnjive marke (vrijednosti ) i pravi si "knob" , i ja tebe

Nego nisam prichao o tome, nisi me razumio, izgleda loshe ne u smislu da nije lijep, nego izgleda oronulo i bolesno, kao teshki alkos, kome nije istalo josh mnogo ako nastavi kako je krenuo. A sad josh ovo, noga u prkno iz nechega shto je njegovo chedo 90% i sto mu predstavlja po' zivota ili vise, uh, zelim mu sve najbolje, ali ne mirise na dobro. Ako ga kakav novi angazman ne okupira i ne izvuche, hmm.

Nego James je sjajan (kao i uvijek), na pitanje oce li ostati u Top Gear-u,

-Well, I don’t want to talk about that too much. But I think we’re very much, the three of us as a package works for very complicated reasons that a lot of people don’t fully understand. So, that will require a lot of careful thought.

A oko moguca zamjene za Jeremija, s kim bi bio spreman da radi, s kim bi volio da radi?

- Much as I think he’s a knob, I quite like working with Jeremy.
    Last edited by NexusVI; 26-03-15 at 02:58.
    ><

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

ko god bi preuzeo Džeremijevo mjesto, rizikovao bi da se ukaki sebi u karijeru ma kako dobar bio, jer će bar 50% gledalaca iz principa da ga mrzi.
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by verbalni_fajter View Post
    ko god bi preuzeo Džeremijevo mjesto, rizikovao bi da se ukaki sebi u karijeru ma kako dobar bio, jer će bar 50% gledalaca iz principa da ga mrzi.
    Још Ако Меј и Хамонд кажу не, могу одмах пропало да пишу, и овако је пропало

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Sate sate sate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

bez brige stize zamjena odmah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhaahahahahahhahahahahha Mirko Alvirović aaahahahahhah onda mu ubacite i sina umjesto Ričarda Hamona hahahahahahha

Inače Džeremi je baš pretjerivao u svemu iako mu je emisija bila neprevazidjena, ali svejedno brate!
    Sovršenstvo tvorenija, tainstvene sile bože,
    ništa ljepše, nit’ je kada, niti od nje stvorit može!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

:mrgreen:
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dobar.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

istorija se ponavlja
    Clarkson on: leaving Top Gear TV

To a great many people, Top Gear presenters have very possibly the best job in the world. Free cars, club class travel, no repurcussions when you crash and large dollops of fame, fortune and foie gras.
    So I'm sure a few readers may be a little perplexed to hear that I have resigned. Here's why.
    Now that I've gone, I don't need to drive a razor around my face every single morning. I don't need to buy new shoes every time the old pair start to look scruffy and, best of all, I have no need, ever, to set foot again in the armpit that masquerades as Britain's second city.
    Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it. Until you have driven through King's Heath on a wet Wednesday in February, you have not experienced true horror.
    You may have seen footage of the Columbian towns devastated by the recent earthquake. Well, King's Heath is like that, only worse. In seven days, God created heaven and earth and then, just to keep his oppo amused, he let Beelzebub do Birmingham.
    I pity James May, the man being touted as my replacement. He has been lured by the promise of untold riches, of motor industry obsequeousness on a biblical scale and of bathing in an intoxicating mix of public adulation and Dom Perignon. But he has not considered that his drive from England to Pebble Mill will mean getting through King's Heath.
    There are, of course, other reasons why I needed to go. There was, for instance, surprise when I described the Corolla as dull and, yes, even shock when I was seen to fall asleep while driving it. And then, there was surprise again when I savaged the Vectra, refusing for seven minutes of tele-visual time to say anything about it.
    By the time I got round to the Cadillac Seville STS, the Clarkson attacks were only midly noteworthy. You had grown to expect them. The shock tactics had become predictable and so weren't shocking any more.
    "Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it"
    And it was the same with the metaphors. The first time you heard me liken some car to the best bits of Cameron Diaz, you probably sniggered about it at school all the next day. But now, it's tedious.
    I never tired of trying to think up new ways to describe a car, and could regularly be found at four in the morning scribbling new lines on a piece of paper by the side of the bed.
    I thought of one only last night. "It's like being left outside the pub as a child with a crisp drink and a bag of coke." Great, but now I've nowhere to put it.
    I will of course carry on writing for this magazine, and there's always Mr Murdoch to stand bravely between my front door and the wolf but already I'm starting to miss Top Gear.
    I miss the banter with Quentin and Tiff, as we sniggered about Steve Berry and what he'd crashed that week. I miss Vicky's eyes and her ability to bring sex into absolutely everything. I miss climbing into a new car and thinking "Right. What have we got here then".
    You may think that the best bit was the endless succession of new cars. But it wasn't. The best bit was sitting down at the computer with an expectant, winking cursor and then, four days later, handing over seven minutes of video tape to the producer.
    The actual driving was always a drag. You sat in some Godforsaken hedge, on a blind bend waiting for the walky-talky to say the road was clear. And then you set off to find it wasn't or that the cameraman had lost focus and that you'd have to do it all over again, and again and again.
    I promise you this. It really isn't much fun driving a Ferrari when you are accompanied by a cameraman, a ton of equipment and a bloody great blinding light on the bonnet.
    I'm often asked what qualifications you need to work on Top Gear and I've always given the same advice. Like cars by all means, but love writing. Love it so much that you do it to relax. See the new Alfa or whatever as nothing more than a tool on which your prose can be based.
    Don't worry about how fast it gets from 0 to 60. Worry only about how you will explain this meaningless figure to your viewers or readers.
    So what am I going to do to fill the void left by Top Gear? Simple. I'm going to write and write and write until the smiles come back.
    This article was originally published in the March 1999 issue of Top Gear magazine

Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    339 Posts

Uf, too long, didn't read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

polako, Fabia će ga opet pejstovat za par postova :mrgreen:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ^^0LIvEr_QuEeN^^ View Post
    Uf, too long, didn't read

Nisam ni ja, vidi ko je postovao
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

pa onda udari sam sebi copy/paste i ti postuj isti tekst, kao što si prije par stranica :mrgreen:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The wildest rumor of all probably comes from the BBC News, though. Network creative director Alan Yentob suggests that Clarkson's replacement could be none other than Jeremy Clarkson – at least eventually. "Of course I wouldn't rule that out, but that's not for now," he said talking about the possible return.

May:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Džeremi Klarkson ćće raditi za Putina?

Ruska televizija u vlasništvu ministarstva odbrane ponudila je posao voditelju najpopularnije autoemisije na svetu „Top gir“ Britancu Džeremiju Klarksonu nakon što je zbog tuče dobio otkaz na BBC-ju. Vojna TV Zvezda, koju kontroliše režim ruskog predsednika Vladimira Putina, istakla je da je stupila u kontakt s kontroverznim voditeljem i da on razmišlja o ponudi.

U aprilu u Moskvu

Zvanična stanica ruskih oružanih snaga poslala je Klarksonu pismo u kojem ga zove da dode u Moskvu na pregovore.

Dragi Džeremi, IV Zvezda, koja vas veoma poštuje, obraća vam se ovim putem s predlogom o saradnji. Želeli bismo da postanete voditelj automobilskog šoua na našem kanalu. Bilo bi nam drago kad biste početkom aprila došli u Moskvu da razgovaramo o detaljima naše saradnje navodi se u pismu koje je Zvezda poslala Klarksonu.

Timofej Peškov, zamenik direktora za odnose s javnošću u Zvezdi, izjavio je da je ta TV stanica stupila u kontakt s Klarksonovim predstavnicima i da su oni obećali da će razmisliti o ponudi.

- Kad smo culi da je Džeremi, tako popularan voditelj, ostao bez posla, odlučili smo da mu ponudimo da radi kod nas naveo je Peškov.

On je negirao da se iza poziva Klarksonu krije bilo kakva politička propaganda, za šta su Britanci okrivili Rusiju onog trenutka kad su saznali za ponudu popularnom TV prezenteru.

- Naša ponuda je u potpunosti komercijalna. Ako bude prihvatio da dode u Moskvu, pričaćemo o plati i svim detaljima rekao je Peškov.

Zavoleće LADU

Prema njegovim recima, Klarksonov „Top gir“ je veoma popularan u Rusiji, uprkos tome što je voditelj u više navrata omalovažavao sovjetske proizvode.

Testirao je ,,moskvič“, ,,ladu“, VAZ-2107 i znamo da nije imao neko mišljenje o njima. Međutim, ukoliko bude prihvatio da radi kod nas, siguran sam da će naći mnogo toga što će mu promeniti mišljenje o našoj auto-industriji. Pored toga, dobiće šansu da proba ruska vojna vozila, što znamo da veoma voli zaključio je Peškov.

Inače, „Top gir“ je bila jedna od najuspešnijih emisija svih vremena na BBC-ju. Emitovala se u više od 200 zemalja i zarađivala više od 50 mUiona funti godišnje. Međutim, Klarkson je prošle nedelje otpušten jer je sredinom marta pesnicom udario producenta koji mu nije doneo večeru po volji.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Klarksonov rođak sa ovih prostora

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    339 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Writing in his column in the Sunday Times, he has revealed he wants to star in another "car show" and admits there is no way back for him with Top Gear. He said: "I have lost my baby but I shall create another.

"I don't know who the other parent will be or what the baby will look like, but I cannot sit around any more organising my photograph album.

"Let's stop being silly and pick up the pieces and start again ... I just know I'm going to do another car show."
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts

Lagano se moze tema ugasit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nimfa View Post
    Lagano se moze tema ugasit