Page 737 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 2376376877277337347357367377387397407417477878371237 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,425 of 37972

Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Zadnji pasus:

Briatore savjetuje: Mercedes bi trebao biti dobavljač motora za Red Bull

Dok cijeli svijet Formule 1 čeka rasplet situacije oko suradnje Red Bulla i RenaultaFlavio Briatore požuruje Mercedes da odluče pozitivno po pitanju dobavljanja motora za momčad Red Bulla. Naime, sve su glasnija nagađanja da Red Bull želi izići iz ugovora s Renaultom koji ih veže do kraja 2016. i već iduće sezone započeti suradnju s novim partnerom.
    S druge strane, Toto Wolff je otvoreno izrazio zabrinutost je li takav potez dobar za Mercedes obzirom da je Red Bull momčad koja zna kako pobjeđivati.
    Flavio Briatore, bivši šef Renaulta, misli da jest.
    “Zašto bi to Mercedes učinio? Zbog natjecanja. Da sam ja Mercedes – dao bih motore Red Bullu. Da bi pobjedili morate imati nekakvu konkurenciju protiv koje ćete se utrkivati. I to trenutno nedostaje Formuli 1.”
    “Prvi cilj Mercedesa je da uopće imaju s kim se utrkivati. Drugi cilj je da pobijede,” tvrdi Briatore.
    Možda cijelu ovu priču treba gledati i kroz perspektivu Fernanda Alonsa koji je u Belgiji, kako su izvještavali novinari Sky Sportsa, posjetio momčad Red Bulla i u ovom dijelu sezone takav potez novinari tumače samo na jedan način.

...I’ll always be that kid
    With the rolled up socks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Još ovo da podijelim, simpatičan YT Mclaren crtać u tekstu

13 things you never knew about James Hunt

“The name’s Hunt, James Hunt. James Simon Wallis Hunt, to be precise.” Wallis was the name of James’ father, who wanted his son to become a doctor, not a racing driver.
    2. James was a budgie fancier, building an aviary for hundreds of birds in the back garden of his home in Wimbledon, London. His budgerigars even had their own flight pens.

3. The first Formula 1 race he led was the 1975 Argentine Grand Prix, behind the wheel of the Hesketh 308B. In ’75, he led five races, and won his first – in Zandvoort, Holland – after a lengthy duel with Niki Lauda’s Ferrari 312T.
    4. Hunt was well known for his trackside tantrums. In a 1970 Formula 3 race at Crystal Palace, he shoved a rival to the ground after the pair clashed; he furiously remonstrated with Patrick Depailler from the trackside after retiring from the 1975 Monaco Grand Prix; and, most famously, he lamped a marshal in the face after retiring from the 1977 Canadian Grand Prix.

. His curious retirement from the 1978 British Grand Prix, after spinning on the straight, is still the subject of much speculation. James’ less-than-lucid explanation – “The tyres went funny on me – they were different sizes, they were perfectly all right this morning, then they changed size” – only added to the mystery.

6. James had a way with a catchy soundbite. When Sir Stirling Moss, who was covering F1 for American broadcaster ABC, asked him, “You’re still extremely fast – how do you do it?” James instantly replied: “Big Balls!” What winning the 1976 British Grand Prix meant to him: “Nine points, $20,000 and a lot of happiness,” before adding: “Can I grab that cigarette off you?” And his plans after winning the world championship? A typically succinct: “I shall be getting drunk…”
    7. James had a starring role in 2013’s McLaren Tooned 50 cartoon series, his character voiced uncannily by son Tom. The show depicts James’ double life as a secret agent, who drove a McLaren F1 car equipped with an ejector seat.

8. He helped introduce Gilles Villeneuve to Formula 1 after racing the Canadian in a non-championship Formula Atlantic race at Trois-Rivieres in 1976. Hunt came back raving about Gilles’ unbelievable car control, which led to the Canadian making his F1 debut for McLaren the following year.
    9. With typical abruptness, he stopped racing in Formula 1 after a difficult and uncompetitive weekend at the 1979 Monaco Grand Prix. He announced his retirement 13 days later – with immediate effect. From the next race he was replaced by Keke Rosberg.
    10. After his death, it emerged that James had allocated funds in his will for all his closest friends to enjoy one last, joyous party. He’d even included specific instructions to ensure that everybody would be dressed casually, and would have a good time!
    11. James’ distinctive black crash helmet was adorned with three simple bands of red, yellow and blue – representing the colours of his old boarding school, Wellington College, Berkshire.

12. Aged 11, James first learned to drive – aboard a tractor. A local farm worker taught James the basics while he was on a family holiday to Pembrokeshire, Wales.
    13. His motor racing epiphany came at Silverstone, when he went to watch a friend competing in a Mini clubman race at the Northamptonshire circuit. Instantly bitten by the bug, he returned home to his parents’ home, and proclaimed: “I am going to be a racing driver. And I shall be world champion.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToJeMojBrat View Post
    Zadnji pasus:
    Cekaj, on bi sada sa se trka za fabriku pica koju je pljunuo 2013e?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Cekaj, on bi sada sa se trka za fabriku pica koju je pljunuo 2013e?
    Pljunuo je i na Mclaren pa ga sad gura kad se zaustavi na stazi. Briatore je i dalje njegov menadžer, tako da...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Briatore i Alonso su se tako nasli, ne moze bolja kombinacija.

Sent from Nokia 3310

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Istina, sline i prevaranti.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

To je duo koji je osvajao titule. A i smislio Crashgate...
    Briatore je bio, pored Renoa i glavni u Benetonu kada je Šumi bio šampion sa Benetonom. Interesantno je da je tada na par trka Šumi bio diskvalifikovan zato što mu bolid nije zadovoljavao tehničke propise. Možda je Briatore i tada nešto petljao mimo pravila...
    Inače, ako Reno kupi Lotus ili Force India tim, isti taj Briatore je kandidat da vodi taj tim, mislim da mu je suspenzija od Crashgate-a istekla.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pravda za Briatorea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Zar nije on dobio dozivotnu suspenziju od fie?
    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

AFAIK, 5 godina.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Bio je doživotno suspendovan ali su se on i Pat Symonds nagodili sa Fia da do 2013 ne mogu da se vrate u F1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Da, sad sam se sjetio. Ali cekaj, mislim da je Patu bila 5godisnja zabrana, a ovome for life?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Jeste, Simonds na 5 a FB doživotno. Čak su mu prvobitno doživotno zabranili da bude menadžer F1 vozača ali je to palo u vodu nakon žalbe.
    Na jednom F1 trivia sajtu sam pročitao da mu je Alonso bio šofer na vjenčanju. Lojalnost menadžeru valjda ili je to bio dio ugovora :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ode FI Renolu.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Ferrari extends contract with F1 technical director James Allison

Technical director James Allison is to remain with Ferrari through to the end of the 2018 Formula 1 season after signing an extension to his current contract. Allison, who joined the Scuderia from Lotus midway through the 2013 campaign, was due to be out of contract at the end of this year.

But following a positive return to Maranello, as Allison was initially involved with the team from 1999-2005, Ferrari has signed the Briton for another three seasons.

Allison's arrival two years ago meant he was unable to have a significant impact on the 2014 car, but his influence has helped turn Ferrari's fortunes around with its SF15-T.

The car has been far more competitive, enabling Sebastian Vettel to claim wins in Malaysia and Hungary, and claiming five other podium places, with team-mate Kimi Raikkonen second in Bahrain for his best result this year.

During his previous stint at the team Allison helped the Prancing Horse marque dominate the constructors' championship from 1999-2004, with Michael Schumacher winning five of his seven world titles from 2000-2004.

Mercedes potrošio sve preostale tokene

Mercedes je pred VN Italije odlučio potrošiti sve tokene za unaprijeđenje motora, nakon što su ih preskočili tijekom prvog dijela sezone. Rosberg i Hamilton će u Monzi koristiti nove motore, što će biti ukupno treći u njihovim bolidima za ovu sezonu, usporedbe radi, McLaren Honda će u Italiji voziti s 9. motorom. Mercedes je odjednom potrošio svih 7 tokena, što znači da nema više niti jedan na raspolaganju. Honda, koja je iskoristila nekoliko tokena prije VN Belgija ima još 4, Ferrari 10 tokena dok Renault može iskoristiti još 12 do kraja sezone, s obzirom da do sada nisu iskoristili niti jedan.

Mercedes ovim unaprjeđenjem navodno ne cilja na povećanje snage motora pred Monzu, već ga koriste kako bi više vremena mogli posvetiti razvitku motora i bolida za sljedeću sezonu. U skladu s nadogradnjom motora, i njihov dobavljač goriva, Petronas, će poboljšati performanse svojih ulja i goriva.

Novi poboljšani motor je za sada dostupan samo tvorničkoj momčadi, dok će ostali kupci novu specifikaciju motora dobiti kada ga sljedeći put budu mijenjali.
    Last edited by ToJeMojBrat; 03-09-15 at 20:08.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

RBR ce imati kaznu deset mjesta nazad za trku u nedelju, tako da njih mozemo vec iskljuciti iz jednacine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kladim se da ce Benzov motor imat barem 30 ks vise nego do sad.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Kladim se da ce Benzov motor imat barem 30 ks vise nego do sad.
    donosi li Ferkan one update sto si pominjao jos ranije nedje za Moncu?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nemam info jos.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Nijesi ih zvao tamo u Maranello? Preko repetitora?
    James Tiberius Kirk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Neće biti 55+50 kao na prošloj trci ali zato će stari nos da ih izvadi...

McLaren to use old nose at Monza and takes more engine penalties

McLaren has will use to its old, longer nose at the Italian Grand Prix as well as a fresh pair of engines that will result in more grid penalties for both drivers.
    McLaren started the year with a long nose before introducing a shorter version on Fernando Alonso's car at the Austrian Grand Prix. However, as part of its low-drag package for the Italian Grand Prix it will run the longer nose as a one-off this weekend.

Both drivers will be hit with grid penalties for engine changes at Monza, just one race after a combined 105-place grid penalty at the Belgian Grand Prix. The two cars will be fitted with another internal combustion engine this weekend, which will be the ninth for both. Jenson Button will get a five-place grid penalty as he has already used a ninth turbocharger and MGU-H, while Fernando Alonso will get a ten-place penalty as he has yet to use a ninth of any of the listed components that incur penalties.

McLaren is expecting another weekend at the bottom of the timesheets at Monza, so it makes sense to take the penalty now and add the extra engines to its pool for the rest of the season when it is hoping to be more competitive and will suffer more from a drop down the grid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nickname View Post
    donosi li Ferkan one update sto si pominjao jos ranije nedje za Moncu?

Koriste motor na koji je vec potroseno 3 tokena, motor iz Madjarske.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts

ferrari pobijedio na ove dvije trke sto su planirali pa se sad opustili...a dje im vise moze valjat upgrade nego ovdje.... se mi se cini da ce mercedes da se proseta u nedelju do pobjede.... bez akose ova dvojica ne pobiju izmedju sebe...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by E_K_V View Post
    ferrari pobijedio na ove dvije trke sto su planirali pa se sad opustili...a dje im vise moze valjat upgrade nego ovdje.... se mi se cini da ce mercedes da se proseta u nedelju do pobjede.... bez akose ova dvojica ne pobiju izmedju sebe...
    Nijesam gledao drugi trening danas, al mi brat rece da Ferkani nijesu puno kasnili za Mercom u simulaciji trke.
    Vidjet cemo.
    Realno je Merc veliki favorit, al ne bih bas tako lako iskljucio Vettela na "domacem terenu".

Page 737 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 2376376877277337347357367377387397407417477878371237 ... LastLast

Thread Information