Page 708 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987047057067077087097107117127187588081208 ... LastLast
Results 17,676 to 17,700 of 37923

Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Niko ti od njih ne bi stigao do F1, mislim od ovih jacih vozaca da ne zele i ne misle da uvjek treba da pobjedjuju.
    Bez ogromne ambicije nema sto da trazis u bilo kom sportu, naravno i u zivotu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Slazem se,ali pored velike zelje i ambicije,treba biti i realan,pa skontati da se F1 svijet ne vrti samo oko tebe(Luisa).

Poslato sa Garret turbine.
    James Tiberius Kirk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"We outsmarted Mercedes [in Monaco]" - Arrivabene.

Are you kidding me?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Pa ispalo je tako!
    Definitivno su bili pametniji od njih i to je cinjenica.
    Dovoljno su bili "pametni" da svog vozaca ostave na stazi...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

S punim pravom je to izjavio.

James Tiberius Kirk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"I believe at one point in Ferrari it was over, from both sides. I believe it was a good change," Briatore is quoted by Reuters. "McLaren is a serious team. Honda we know is a great company and we are there.

"I don't think the situation of [Daniel] Ricciardo is better than that of Fernando. In Formula 1 at the moment you have one team and it's Mercedes. Whatever other team you are second, and second is the first of the losers

"[Sebastian] Vettel was seven tenths from Lewis [Hamilton during qualifying in Monaco] and last year Fernando was fifth and seven tenths [off pole].

"Between Ferrari and Mercedes it is the same distance. The problem is three or four teams are not there any more. With Honda and McLaren, we have a better future. He is happy to be staying at McLaren now."

Ko bjese Briatore?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Kako su se nasli njih dvojica nije realno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    "We outsmarted Mercedes [in Monaco]" - Arrivabene.

Are you kidding me?
    Ja bas nisam pogledao dio kad je hamilton otisao u boks, ali neko gore pomenu da je ferrari pripremio mehanicare pa povukao, mozda to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Koliko znam Ferrari nije pripremio mehanicare.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Poredjenje Fetelovog pocetka u Ferariju i Alonsa (u Ferariju) i jos ponesto za Kanadu...

...I’ll always be that kid
    With the rolled up socks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kako sad ovi preostali Lojzekovci komentarisu njegovu izjavu da je ovogodisnji Ferkan isti kao proslogodisnji? Da li Lojzek laze ili je stvarno isti, ali je Vettel bolji od njega?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Ko bjese Briatore?
    To je onaj sijedi debeli,grozni đedurina što hebe neke manekenke,modele,starlete & co ;-)

James Tiberius Kirk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Je li to onaj sto je namjestio trku u Singapuru 2008-e?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ja sam ga zapamtio kao debelo go*no koje je '05-e nakon kvala u Imoli komentarisalo da je Ferrari "druga liga",a da je MS zreo za penziju,jer su se pojavili bolji od njega (Alonso).
    U Nedelju tom "boljem" Schumi skida po 3sec po krugu,i sa 14-og mjesta stize drugi,nabijajuci Brijatoreu kitu u grlo,nakon cega ova sunja komentarise:Ferrari je Ferrari,a Schumacher je i dalje broj 1,jeduci time go*na koja je pos*ao u Subotu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    950 Posts

kao da je bilo juce....kako leti vrijeme...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Imola 2005?
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ovo za Tota

Ali jebes ga, lik je pred kraj. Ovo su mu zadnji trzaji.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Ne zna vise kud udara.

James Tiberius Kirk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Evo još par trka koje su izgubljene iako je vozač vodio (skoro) do kraja, cijeli tekst je na ovom linku:

Sena Monaco 1988

In 1988, Ayrton Senna's first year with McLaren, he was on track for his second-straight victory at the Monaco Grand Prix. Senna had dominated the weekend, qualifying almost one-and-a-half seconds ahead of his team-mate, Alain Prost. In the race, with 12 laps remaining, he was close to a minute ahead of the Frenchman when the team asked him to slow down, to ensure nothing went wrong in the final laps.
    Instead, Senna hit the barrier at Portier, ending his race and handing the win to Prost.
    Then-team principal Ron Dennis explained what happened in an interview with the official F1 website:
    It was a lapse in concentration. We were trying to slow him down, and effectively when you back off in a racing car you lose focus. It was just a lapse, nothing else. He was so angry that he did something really uncharacteristic: he didn't come back to the pits, but went to his flat. He just walked through the circuit and went and sat in his flat. He didn't appear again until later that evening. He was so angry with himself.
    Senna went on to win six of the next eight races and took his first drivers' championship that year. He also never lost at Monaco again, winning five times in a row from 1989 to 1993. In 1994, Senna was killed in an accident at the San Marino Grand Prix—the race before Monaco.

Mensel Montreal 1991:

At the 1991 Canadian Grand Prix, Nigel Mansell was nearly one minute ahead of Nelson Piquet on the final lap of the race.
    He was waving to the crowd as he cruised to a sure victory, but, coming out of the hairpin for the last time, his Williams stalled and he was forced to pull over to the side of the track with the finish line almost in sight.
    "It is almost unbelievable," Mansell said after the race, per Badger GP's Jimmy Weeks. "I went into the hairpin changed down from fifth to fourth, like I had done the previous 68 laps, and then it went to neutral and the engine cut almost simultaneously, like there was an electrical failure. It just stopped, it was as simple as that."
    But was it an electrical failure, or did Mansell make an error? According to grandprix.com's race report, Mansell, "allowed the revs to drop too low and the car stalled. With no power to drive the hydraulic system he could not select a gear."
    Either way, the lesson is to wait until after the chequered flag to start celebrating your victory with the fans.

Hamilton 2007 Chinese GP:

At the 2007 Chinese Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton looked set to clinch the drivers' championship in his rookie year. Coming into the race—the second-last grand prix of the season—he led Fernando Alonso by 12 points and Kimi Raikkonen by 17.
    Hamilton qualified on pole and was leading the race on a drying track. As Hamilton's intermediate tyres wore down, he was passed by Raikkonen and the McLaren team finally called him into the pits.
    As Hamilton entered the pit lane, he slid wide and beached his car in a tiny gravel trap. He could not get the car started again and was forced to retire from the race while Raikkonen went on to win.
    "I don't think we did anything dramatically wrong and neither did Lewis," McLaren's Ron Dennis said after the race, per the official F1 site. "It’s easy to say we could have stopped earlier, but would it have made a difference? The circuit was considerably drier than the pit lane entrance. That's what made the difference."
    At the final grand prix of the season, Raikkonen won again, while Hamilton finished seventh, and the Finn took the drivers' title by one point. Hamilton and McLaren's error in China cost them not only the race, but the world championship, as well.

Vettel 2011 Canada:

The 2011 Canadian Grand Prix was one of the strangest (and the longest) in F1 history. After a two-hour rain delay in the middle of the race, a drive-through penalty and two separate crashes with Hamilton and Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button found himself in last place.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Vettel led for most of the grand prix, despite repeated safety car appearances and the long mid-race pause.
    Slowly, though, Button started to make his way back up the field. With fresher tyres, he passed Mark Webber and Michael Schumacher to move into second place on Lap 65 and then he closed in on Vettel. On the final lap, Vettel ran wide at Turn 6 and allowed Button to sneak through and steal the win.
    "It was a fantastic race, even if I hadn't won I would have enjoyed it," Button said afterwards, per Autosport's Jonathan Noble and Pablo Elizalde. "An amazing win and possibly my best."
    Although it was a thrilling race, the result did not have any effect on the championship. Vettel still finished the season 122 points ahead of Button in second place, claiming his second drivers' title.

...I’ll always be that kid
    With the rolled up socks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Fali Mika u Španiji 2000.
    S ekranima na telefonima je kao i sa zenskim si*ama.
    Nema prevelikih,samo ima malih ruku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Senna je izgubio Monaco zato sto je bio tvrdoglav i htio je da pokaze nesto...vozio preko limita iako je imao 30 sec prednost nad Prostom.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

With a car to fix and a team to direct, I believe Alonso is superior. This I explained to Räikkönen: he wasn’t happy but he understood.
    Dio izjave Stefana Domenicalija za Kimijevo povlacenje 2009. (isceran zbog ,,superiornog,, vodje tima)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Eeee "superiorni" ih je spasio.
    TAKUMI

Page 708 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987047057067077087097107117127187588081208 ... LastLast

Thread Information