Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Montenegrian Girls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vici View Post
    you need to have understanding, that not all girls are ready and are in the mood for flirting.....
    .. if you are not stable, grounded, reliable = usually full of money
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i noticed that a lot of people use 'one' instead of 'a' while describing specific situation with a noun. it is more 'english' to use article.

talking about 'girl situation' in montenegro i got to say that if you show excellence like in any other, let's say discipline, you will get what you want sooner than expected. be excellent. or at least in search of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ch777 View Post
    I've got a question about Montenegrin girls and this thread seemed appropriate.

I've got a friend who's studying here and he is from Montenegro originally, he told me girls in Montenegro are exceptionally difficult to "get", gotta chase them and date them for months before they put out. I just want to know if he's a fucking liar because that sounds unreasonable, most of the girls here do it 2nd/3rd date.
    Every girl is different yada yada, just want to know from experience if it takes forever or few dates.

Thanks!
    From my experience, I would say he is correct. They are in general a bit difficult to get, and yes you have to chase them for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSX View Post
    vici(and many other girls from this forum) don't belong to that group, so I can't understand why she defends them at all
    NSX, you are surprising me with those answers, you made a cathegory of girls from and out of forum, hm.... I`m defending the girls which you put at the place they shouldn`t be, and the rest leave where they want...I suppose you all here have female friend, sisters, friends of the sisters etc, I suppose they are all material girls??? You think that they would jump into someone`s GOOD car or bed?Maybe you should think before you leave any thoughtless comment. Anyway, patience is gold....
    Me, myself and I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just don't chase the BLING ones (shiny and sparkly all night long. They go to toilette every now and then to fix makeup). Those who spend 5 hours a day looking themselves in mirror are the ones that most of people here talk about. Luckily, that's just exception to the rule. Most girls are nice and outgoing, just avoid a couple of clubs and you are set.

Btw, BLING ones are hard to get just because they are insecure about themselves and their sexuality. Avoid those at all cost if you wanna have fun.
    BEFORE SEX u help each other get naked. AFTER SEX u only dress yourself. Noone helps u once ur fcked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Montenegrin girls are among the ugliest in Europe. Something like British girls. As we are a nation of men, and so girls look like men with long hair. view historical images, type daughters of King Nikola. Much girls with big noses. In our country we say "kobilende" but I'm not sure how to translate it. Maybe "big horse females" ... They usually have large mustaches...
    Although they are so ugly, I must say that neither their nature is beautiful...
    Anyway, in the Montenegro only worth to come for men. They are simply gorgeous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

NSX, you are surprising me with those answers, you made a cathegory of girls from and out of forum, hm.... I`m defending the girls which you put at the place they shouldn`t be, and the rest leave where they want...I suppose you all here have female friend, sisters, friends of the sisters etc, I suppose they are all material girls??? You think that they would jump into someone`s GOOD car or bed?Maybe you should think before you leave any thoughtless comment. Anyway, patience is gold....
    well if a girl feels the need to communicate and exchange the opinions that is already a positive sign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

montenegrian girls are the pearl of Balcan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is old topic, but always interesting. Somebody told here for Serbian/Montenegrin girls money are not important. Yes, they will not say it. And you don't need to show your $$$. It is enough to speak English and say that you come from western Europe, USA or Australia. It will increase your chances. I totally understand Russian guy on this forum who is disappointing with our girls. He used to date open mind and friendly Russian girls on the street, shopping centers, buses...I live in Ukraine and I know very well how it is easy to talk with girls here. Unfortunately, you should forget on it in Montenegro and Serbia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gospodin_Signore View Post
    Montenegrin girls are among the ugliest in Europe. Something like British girls. As we are a nation of men, and so girls look like men with long hair. view historical images, type daughters of King Nikola. Much girls with big noses. In our country we say "kobilende" but I'm not sure how to translate it. Maybe "big horse females" ... They usually have large mustaches...
    Although they are so ugly, I must say that neither their nature is beautiful...
    Anyway, in the Montenegro only worth to come for men. They are simply gorgeous.
    Why I'm not surprised with such a post of yours....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by appelle moi View Post
    i noticed that a lot of people use 'one' instead of 'a' while describing specific situation with a noun. it is more 'english' to use article.
    So true. " A" or" an" are forgotten as they've never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Balsa View Post
    Just don't chase the BLING ones (shiny and sparkly all night long. They go to toilette every now and then to fix makeup). Those who spend 5 hours a day looking themselves in mirror are the ones that most of people here talk about. Luckily, that's just exception to the rule. Most girls are nice and outgoing, just avoid a couple of clubs and you are set.

Btw, BLING ones are hard to get just because they are insecure about themselves and their sexuality. Avoid those at all cost if you wanna have fun.
    I would have to disagree here. They are so self-confident that it is so hard to reach them even if u want to.
    -Pa zar ti se svidja ovakav zivot?
    -A sto da radim, da se ispisem iz ovog i upisem u drugi?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

and its more english to use you instead of u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

tru dat hah
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ch777 View Post
    I've got a question about Montenegrin girls and this thread seemed appropriate.

I've got a friend who's studying here and he is from Montenegro originally, he told me girls in Montenegro are exceptionally difficult to "get", gotta chase them and date them for months before they put out. I just want to know if he's a fucking liar because that sounds unreasonable, most of the girls here do it 2nd/3rd date.
    Every girl is different yada yada, just want to know from experience if it takes forever or few dates.

Thanks!
    If one had to stereotype, in my experience, I'd say thats fairly true.

I did meet one girl from PG this summer in Budva. One date, two, three, four, five, six dates and the most I got was a kiss, kinda disappointing but still it was fun.

Nonetheless, now that I'm back here, she wants me to come back to MNE for New Year to be with her, unlikely that will happen though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

so maybe you get another kiss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,227 Posts

You must've made quite an impression. I am sure she went home all horny. Pity you had to go away just when you made a breakthrough.
    - .- - .- - .- - .. .-. .- -- --- ... -. .--- .. -.-. .... .- .-. ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

he will "breakthrough" at the New Years Eve...
    Me, myself and I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,227 Posts

Yes, if he decides to come again. He could end up seeing the light for the first time...
    - .- - .- - .- - .. .-. .- -- --- ... -. .--- .. -.-. .... .- .-. ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Symona View Post
    I would have to disagree here. They are so self-confident tha it s so hard to reach them even if u want to.
    Each to his own, but that exactly was my point. When you are confident about yourself you play seduction "games" and flirt much more. BLING ones cannot live up to expectations most often, as they set them up way high with their looks. Just my 2c.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    BEFORE SEX u help each other get naked. AFTER SEX u only dress yourself. Noone helps u once ur fcked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NHM View Post
    You must've made quite an impression. I am sure she went home all horny. Pity you had to go away just when you made a breakthrough.
    haha, perhaps so....I met her in my last week in Budva despite being in HN/Budva for 7 weeks in total. Oh well, at least I've kissed my first montenegrin girl

I'll come back in june again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Je li ovo onaj sto smo mu kucu i kola gledali? Cujes li ga, kako nas pali, veli, dobio je "poljubac" od Crnogorke
    Nepodobna za vaspitavanje.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NHM View Post
    he will "breakthrough" at the New Years Eve...

Hahhahahahahaha... "breakthrough"...

I hope nothin' gets broken... Other than "a leg"...hahahahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

well maybe he will get the chance to break her hymen...just to test the doct.. sorry mechanics from Novi Pazar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ognjena View Post
    Je li ovo onaj sto smo mu kucu i kola gledali? Cujes li ga, kako nas pali, veli, dobio je "poljubac" od Crnogorke
    da, ja sam taj kome su auto ukrali I nasao sam ga preko facebook'a

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information