Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Montenegrian Girls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Junglist,
    Surely there's plenty of gorgeous babes in Oz.

Are monty women prettier than anywhere else,i'd say no,having travelled extensively across Europe,but monty women are tall,as are the men,1st or 2nd tallest in the world i think?

I have a couple of UK friends in the construction trade in Monty,their single & have said if they approach local women,they then get threats from local guys' you looking for a problem'!,often 3 or 4 against 1.

As for women after money,avoid them,their everywhere in the world,if you dont have money or fall on hard times,they'll dump/divorce you & clean you out!

Ta ra...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah the girls in AUS are smoking...but I cant bring them with me to Monte lol

I think if they approach girls with boyfriends thats when there will be a problem

I was impressed a few summers back, I was at a club with 2 girls from Belgrade. We were at a table, talking and having a bit of a dance. A group of 5 guys were behind us and they were keen on the girls. One of the guys asked me for permission to approach the girls and if any of them were my GF. Nah mate, go for it. Nonetheless they werent successful, but regardless his politeness really impressed me. If that was Aus they would have just moved in and sleezed onto them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I arrive in 3 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But in big cities at least u can ask some questions about how u can find something or how to drive to the goal from teens and middle aged ppl 16-30 years for shure. and here i always have troubles in shops, drug stores, taxis (mb exept City taxi) and even cafes on Hercegovachka and Slobode
    a deal a day
    one a day dealsOnline Car Auctions

Podgorica (til 24th Sep) - Darmstadt (Germany)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so i read the most of the stuff...

and it fits to my fears and my expierences, meeting a montenegrin girl would be quite impossible in my situation... -,-
    beautyful but untouchable...

because i am still not rich and dont have so much friends here to get in contact...

thats real a pity but simply the way it is...
    but i still got some weeks here, maybe i will find some exceptional ones... ;-)
    boom shakalaka boom shakalaka boom...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What's point of having a girlfriend and knowing she is with you 'cause you are German, have some property in DE and what not?

If you wanna taste them in faster way, that's other story.

I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Foreign people, If you want to get yourself a girl during the summer on our coast here, you should try going to the biggest open-air seaside club in this part of Europe - Top Hill in Budva. This sounds like an advertisement, but it isn't. Music in the club is electro and house, not our country music. If you go to a club in which our country music is played, you have smaller chances to meet a girl which is fluent in English and has interest in meeting a foreign man. And I think that you wouldn't like the music. So have fun, but the summer is getting close to end so I think that I have written this a bit late, but it may help you if you visit Montenegro next summer. Leave these nationalists aside. Those are the guys who don't know what to do with their lives so they keep arguing who is bigger Montenegrin or Serb, no matter.. Trust me, if you are charming and good looking you will have good chances to succeed. And you should always approach a girl first, and not wait for her to do the first step. They are educated that way. If you wait for a girl to make a first step you will wait probably your whole stay in Montenegro if you know what I mean. And these stories that all of them are looking for money are not true.
    Last edited by RMD; 22-08-11 at 00:36.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RMD View Post
    Foreign people, If you want to get yourself a girl during the summer on our coast here, you should try going to the biggest open-air seaside club in this part of Europe - Top Hill in Budva. This sounds like an advertisement, but it isn't. Music in the club is electro and house, not our country music. If you go to a club in which our country music is played, you have smaller chances to meet a girl which is fluent in English and has interest in meeting a foreign man. And I think that you wouldn't like the music. So have fun, but the summer is getting close to end so I think that I have written this a bit late, but it may help you if you visit Montenegro next summer. Leave these nationalists aside. Those are the guys who don't know what to do with their lives so they keep arguing who is bigger Montenegrin or Serb, no matter.. Trust me, if you are charming and good looking you will have good chances to succeed. And these stories that all of them are looking for money are not true.
    That's right, but to be even closer to the truth, I should add that usually Serbs
    are better looking, much more educated and less obsessed with money and brended clothing.
    Also, for girls, keep in mind that Serbs are famous and legendary lovers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

17 Al-Isra, 37:
    Ne hodi po zemlji nadmeno, jer zemlju ne možeš probiti ni brda u visinu dostići.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RotfLmaOmGg View Post
    What's point of having a girlfriend and knowing she is with you 'cause you are German, have some property in DE and what not?

If you wanna taste them in faster way, that's other story.
    first, i got any property in DE...
    second, it seems more like montenegrian girls prefer next to montenegrian (serbian) men, italian guys...
    third, i am flexible... it dont have to be my next girl friend, but if its the right, why not...

Foreign people, If you want to get yourself a girl during the summer on our coast here, you should try going to the biggest open-air seaside club in this part of Europe - Top Hill in Budva. This sounds like an advertisement, but it isn't. Music in the club is electro and house, not our country music. If you go to a club in which our country music is played, you have smaller chances to meet a girl which is fluent in English and has interest in meeting a foreign man. And I think that you wouldn't like the music. So have fun, but the summer is getting close to end so I think that I have written this a bit late, but it may help you if you visit Montenegro next summer. Leave these nationalists aside. Those are the guys who don't know what to do with their lives so they keep arguing who is bigger Montenegrin or Serb, no matter.. Trust me, if you are charming and good looking you will have good chances to succeed. And you should always approach a girl first, and not wait for her to do the first step. They are educated that way. If you wait for a girl to make a first step you will wait probably your whole stay in Montenegro if you know what I mean. And these stories that all of them are looking for money are not true.
    i already was at top hill... great place....
    budva as well... love it! so you are not to late... :-)
    there were already people who gave some good advises...
    but thanks!

at least i find no girl there, but i guess i made a lot of mistakes there as well...
    e.g. never let pay a girl for anything anytime... big fault.

and i heard your music that often at several places, that i meanwhile can listen to it. ;-)

nevertheless... what is the secret, that you got so much beautiful women here?
    i know you are proud of this fact!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First thing you have to do is to learn our language... Excuse me... To learn YOUR OWN language...
    :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first thing, i already noticed my mistakes, but i wrote in a fast way and didn't really care about it... but sorry for that...
    secondly it isn't MY LANGUAGE... maybe if you want to be really funny next time, you should visit my profile first... then you can try to find any other senceless saying just to impress me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by der_Benni View Post
    first thing, i already noticed my mistakes, but i wrote in a fast way and didn't really care about it... but sorry for that...secondly it isn't MY LANGUAGE... maybe if you want to be really funny next time, you should visit my profile first... then you can try to find any other senceless saying just to impress me...
    "I was born in Kotor"... that's enough, for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm talking about Serbian language, i'm not looking about your mistakes in writing English...
    Last edited by AnimAl; 23-08-11 at 20:57.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Here comes the story about language, again and again. Everyone today speaks English. It is the global language. So if you don't speak it, you should learn it if you want our country to become a real tourist destination, and because of you of course. You are very dumb if you think that every tourist that comes to MNE should learn our language. Like everyone who visits St. Tropez for example doesn't need to learn French so he could date a girl there.

@der_Benni

Good luck next time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jes Jes montenegrian girls... mani, mucho mani.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got a lot of negative reputations for my post above, but that's something I've expected,
    cause the truth is very often not ... let's say loved. But that is how it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here comes the story about language, again and again. Everyone today speaks English. It is the global language. So if you don't speak it, you should learn it if you want our country to become a real tourist destination, and because of you of course. You are very dumb if you think that every tourist that comes to MNE should learn our language. Like everyone who visits St. Tropez for example doesn't need to learn French so he could date a girl there.@der_Benni Good luck next time
    Ok, but, if St. Tropez is the place where you were born, than what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnimAl View Post
    Ok, but, if St. Tropez is the place where you were born, than what?
    You are skipping the fact that this guy is just born here. He isn't Montenegrin. He is Australian. I have a friend who is born in Munich, but he doesn't speak German at all cause she is just born there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, he is borned here, and he is here every summer... That is 20 years to learn a lenguage. For those 20 years he should learn Serbian. But asking here how to take some girls home, normal guy should never ask such stupid think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Every girl is different some want money, some don't, man that can't have them will say they are after money, which is true, lots of girls here are, but its same everywhere, you can find a girl that ain't after money but you won't here, there are plenty of smart ,pretty girls that you could talk english too, of course if you hang around with old people , you won't find any like that.
    I don't understand why you asked here this, unless you expected for some girl to contact you cause you are magically delicious, and for other people giving you advice how to approach a girl, its dumb, you don't need a language for them to like you, shit, i bet if she likes you a little bit cause of your look, and you try to humble bumble some shit in montenegrian/serbian she would think youre cute and you go boy, but that still depends from the girl, I don't know why I'm even writing all this, bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are skipping the fact that this guy is just born here. He isn't Montenegrin. He is Australian. I have a friend who is born in Munich, but he doesn't speak German at all cause she is just born there.
    So in your opinion, what makes one belong to a certain ethnic group? Is it birthplace, current place of residence, which passport one holds etc etc?

I am born in MNE, Its funny, because I certainly dont feel Australian, yet in the same sense I dont feel Montenegrin even though I speak, read and write it fluently.

Regarding my 2 month summer in MNE this year, I had a great time! I spent most of my time in HN, but also budva and I went to Top Hill a few times. I met some nice girls, but they were mostly Russian. I didnt meet a nice local girl......maybe next year as I'm coming back in June
    Last edited by Junglist; 27-08-11 at 17:57.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ps

over 8,000 views on this topic so maybe it wasnt just me that needed some guidance lol!
    Last edited by Junglist; 27-08-11 at 18:18.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first, i didnt understand why there are guys complaing about that topic... if you think its stupid, then please f*** off! :-)
    sorry, for saying it like this, but these people destroys the mood of a kindly discussion...

maybe some guys likes to talk about beautiful montenegrin girls, so what is the f***ing problem?
    i also noticed them and i want to participate my impressions to some others who also did...
    its like talking about any football game of your favourite team and you want talk about this with your pals...

secondly, i don't care about that language discussion. I am here for three month and i really like this beautiful country. and when i would settle down here, of course i would learn your language, thats for sure. I already learned some words during my stay here, but thats all. :-)

so i really like this discussion, and i want to say thanks to all the guys and girls were giving some good responds...

@ junglist and RMD... you really made a lot of good points! :-)

...btw. for the "know-it-all" i know i made this time a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes again, but i don't care, i am pretty tired at the moment, and so you can complain, but it would be pointless... :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by der_Benni View Post

@ junglist and RMD... you really made a lot of good points! :-)
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    So in your opinion, what makes one belong to a certain ethnic group? Is it birthplace, current place of residence, which passport one holds etc etc?

I am born in MNE, Its funny, because I certainly dont feel Australian, yet in the same sense I dont feel Montenegrin even though I speak, read and write it fluently.
    Just wondering... What do you "feel" your nationality is then? Chinese?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information