Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Montenegrian Girls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh man, you have money, you live in Australia, and visit USA and Ibiza and can't find a girl on some of these locations, let me ask you, do you have mental problems or something, you have a bigger chance of going to the moon than finding a girlfriend here. Girls here are uptight, they behave like they are living on top of the world and not in some shithole such as ours, they are conceited, self-righteous, they all think they deserve all the best, lots of money, good cars and everything and they think that all that should fall from the sky maybe. People here have no money, at least the honest ones, and it's hard for them to find a decent, good looking girl that will respect them, all good looking ones have some kind of a mental defect and they will not respect you nor will they have any kind of moral or human principle. And if you manage to get yourself a good looking girl prepare to have your wallet drained, and prepare to beg for any kind of sexual intercourse, again you have a better chance of banging a Victoria's Secret model in the first month of dating than a girl here.

Good luck to you man but you've chosen a wrong place to be looking for a girlfriend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

^
    hahahaha so true
    Quote Originally Posted by NSX View Post
    Samo nastavite, ostalo vam je još bar njih 5.999.999.999 na planeti kojima treba objasniti.
    Nebitno jel 2 ili 6 milijardi, kad su vec ovdje (ili barem ovaj rus) neka zna neke osnovne stvari, ovo sto je pricao je uvredljivo zvucalo.
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rvasanin View Post
    Rave92, bas si seljak s ovom pricom ispao, ali ono namrtvo. Ti si se nasa uvrijedjen, "a" progovorio nisi na temu, a coce si dosa odje crnogorstvo da branis i prosipas, i to ni manje ni vise no od 2 coeka koji ne zive odje i znaju jedino ono sto im ljudi pricaju, a sto je najjace od svega, su u pravu za sve sto kazu. Ajde javi se Cipuru da ti da +1 zbog ovog istupa.Boze, kakav sve narod odje dolazi...

To sto se ti osjecas Srbinom, ne znaci da je covjek u pravu kako si naveo. Covjek je cista provokacija, i sta vise mislim da je neko odavde ko se zeza, ali kako bilo, dva puta nam je ovdje namecao da su svi ovdje Srbi i da pricamo srpski. Tada nije bio seljak kako si mene nazvao u svom postu, nego je bio pravi heroj. Cisto da citiram:
    Quote Originally Posted by timakid View Post
    Heh, when i have this kind attitude to my nation somewhere in Latvia, Estonia etc, i`m not surprised. but when Serbian our brother nation have this kind of thinking thats killing me. i can ensure you that i`m not a tourist here, i`m working here, so i`m acting here like at home with respect to other, pretty friendly and in difference from local i`m not droped any garbage on ground. i`ve been in lots of countries all around the world, not in india, afrika, europe not enywhere no one have any suggestion that i`m russian, mb i have some problems with gramma when i`m writing, but my communication skills are pretty good trust me. and i`m not saying that i`m comming to girl saying "hey babe wanna ride" and expecting that she`s mine. i`m talking about they just not interested to communicate. and once again about my nation, you totaly wrond and better for you stop to watch BBC and other american crap tv with "expert opinion" about russians. tourist are tourists, and nation is nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by timakid View Post
    btw u speak non Monte, u speaking Srbska =)
    A kada mu neko odgovori odma se jave:
    Quote Originally Posted by EgZeKuToR View Post
    he just tried to point out to some ppl that this part of forum is not for some national(istic) discussion, but still some ppl tend to use every single opportunity to force their attitudes and impose them to everyone.
    da kazu kako ovo nije mjesto za nacionalisticke price. Pa ako nije, sto mu neko ne skrene paznju, kada je dva puta ovdje prosipao tu pricu. Ne bi rijec progovorio da mu je neko moderatora prigovorio, a to je usput koliko vidim i tvoja duznost. Umjesto sto si me ovdje nazvao seljakom, mogao si da izbrises moje i njegove posto-ove sa porukom da ovo nije mjesto za takvu diskusiju kako i prilici i kako treba da postupa moderator, a ne da vrijedjas korisnike.

Mislio sam da smo zavrsili tu diskusiju jer vec dva puta govorim da to nije tema, ali kad me neko direktno vrijedja moram da odgovorim.
    Last edited by Rave92; 28-08-10 at 12:37.
    "Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" Homer J. Simpson

 Think different!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nthack3 View Post
    Oh man, you have money, you live in Australia, and visit USA and Ibiza and can't find a girl on some of these locations, let me ask you, do you have mental problems or something, you have a bigger chance of going to the moon than finding a girlfriend here. Girls here are uptight, they behave like they are living on top of the world and not in some shithole such as ours, they are conceited, self-righteous, they all think they deserve all the best, lots of money, good cars and everything and they think that all that should fall from the sky maybe. People here have no money, at least the honest ones, and it's hard for them to find a decent, good looking girl that will respect them, all good looking ones have some kind of a mental defect and they will not respect you nor will they have any kind of moral or human principle. And if you manage to get yourself a good looking girl prepare to have your wallet drained, and prepare to beg for any kind of sexual intercourse, again you have a better chance of banging a Victoria's Secret model in the first month of dating than a girl here.

Good luck to you man but you've chosen a wrong place to be looking for a girlfriend
    LOL

Like I mentioned earlier, I have no troubles with girls anywhere else, other than when I'm in Monte.

I am completely sane and well educated

I had a holiday fling with one girl there in 04 in Herceg Novi and that was really fun, although she didnt let me past 1st base after 2 weeks of being together. It was a great summer that year with her though despite that fact and have fond memories of her and the fun we had. Alas I messed that up with her so there is no going back to that one

Summers on the Monte coast are great fun, cafes, beach, restaurants, drinking etc but would be more fun if I had a local girl to share all that with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N_L View Post
    ^
    hahahaha so true

Nebitno jel 2 ili 6 milijardi, kad su vec ovdje (ili barem ovaj rus) neka zna neke osnovne stvari, ovo sto je pricao je uvredljivo zvucalo.
    Taman tako ,pazi dje je nasa da ga Crnogorci uce kako ce prangijat Crnogorke,ka da je na stocnu pjacu pfffff ! Evo ja cu ga naucit ako mi kaze kako bi ja moga ulecet njegovj sestri u sesnajesterac par puta eventualno kevi ,i ja imam $$$$$$ i sve ostalo a duzina mi je polnoga organa vise no odlicna :* ))))))))))))))
    Ko nevoli Crnogorca ,vas se ambisa !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nthack3 - sharp and true =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zvek_Zivi View Post
    Taman tako ,pazi dje je nasa da ga Crnogorci uce kako ce prangijat Crnogorke,ka da je na stocnu pjacu pfffff ! Evo ja cu ga naucit ako mi kaze kako bi ja moga ulecet njegovj sestri u sesnajesterac par puta eventualno kevi ,i ja imam $$$$$$ i sve ostalo a duzina mi je polnoga organa vise no odlicna :* ))))))))))))))
    sesnajesterac?

Kako je tebi vrh... Vrati se u pecinu iz koje si izaso. Ima li moderatora odje?
    look right through me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mali VOZI !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

važi čiča!
    look right through me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Vozi debilu !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    LOL

Like I mentioned earlier, I have no troubles with girls anywhere else, other than when I'm in Monte.

I am completely sane and well educated

I had a holiday fling with one girl there in 04 in Herceg Novi and that was really fun, although she didnt let me past 1st base after 2 weeks of being together. It was a great summer that year with her though despite that fact and have fond memories of her and the fun we had. Alas I messed that up with her so there is no going back to that one

Summers on the Monte coast are great fun, cafes, beach, restaurants, drinking etc but would be more fun if I had a local girl to share all that with
    Look man I don't know why you are searching for a girlfriend here, why are you coming here at all, this is a shithole, our coast is filthy, people are rude, girls are rude and have no manners, they are stupid as hell and they behave like they came out of a cave or something, man if you have money to travel the world there are plenty of islands and other places that are much more beautiful and have much nicer and friendly people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Junglist,one small piece of advice:

If you meet some nice,decent Montenegrin or Serbian(since there is also a lot of them in the seaside these days,tourist season...) girl, do not try to make an advance with this boring nationalistic stories you can hear here or elsewhere.

Majority of the people in this region tend to vomit when they hear Serbian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Macedonian/whatever nationalistic stories, but there are still some hard-headed, ignorant individuals that, it seems, haven't had enough wars, chauvinism, instability etc... Unfortunately, this 4um also hosts some of aforementioned individuals, from all "sides".

Therefore, good luck with the girls and stay out of Balkans nationalistic policies...Legacy of the 90s, what else can I say?...
    Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

There's difference between being overly nationalistic and having some respect for your country and national identity. I don't think anyone here was talking about any nationalism crap beside pointing out that we speak montenegrin. It's like someone comes to Norway and claim they all speak Swedish :P
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's difference between being overly nationalistic and having some respect for your country and national identity. I don't think anyone here was talking about any nationalism crap beside pointing out that we speak montenegrin. It's like someone comes to Norway and claim they all speak Swedish :P
    Of course. As a Montenegrin, and as a speaker of Montenegrin language, it is natural for me to deeply respect my national identity and my mother tongue.

However, this is the place for discussion about beauty of our women, not about conflicted nationalisms. In addition, we should all be aware that this part of the 4um is visited by foreigners, who are not acknowledged with our history, culture, language differences (if they exist) etc. Their lack of knowledge should not be viewed as an insult to our people, or,worse, conspiracy/plot against our identity and nation, but as a reminder and challenge for us to try to make these things comprehensible to the visitors to our country.
    Last edited by Recordare88; 28-08-10 at 15:01.
    Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Look man I don't know why you are searching for a girlfriend here, why are you coming here at all, this is a shithole, our coast is filthy, people are rude, girls are rude and have no manners, they are stupid as hell and they behave like they came out of a cave or something, man if you have money to travel the world there are plenty of islands and other places that are much more beautiful and have much nicer and friendly people.
    I couldn't agree more...
    No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Recordare88 View Post
    Of course. As a Montenegrin, and as a speaker of Montenegrin language, it is natural for me to deeply respect my national identity and my mother tongue.

However, this is the place for discussion about beauty of our women, not about conflicted nationalisms. In addition, we should all be aware that this part of the 4um is visited by foreigners, who are not acknowledged with our history, culture, language differences (if they exist) etc. Their lack of knowledge should not be viewed as an insult to our people, or,worse, conspiracy/plot against our identity and nation, but as a reminder and challenge for us to try to make these things comprehensible to the visitors to our country.
    Sure, but he said "btw u speak non Monte, u speaking Srbska =)". Which sure is lack of knowledge but also ignorance and bit insulting, so little hint that he is wrong isn't that bad. Also in other post he said we are his serbian brothers
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The biggest problem in Montenegro is because people don`t want to confest that Montenigers came from Africa. First Montenegrin - John Djukanovic, who came from Algeria was black man and he had sex with girl from Argentina, and people today think that she was "serbian". Until we confirm that all od us are Montenigers or Serbians, our economy, school and science system can not go forward.
    I suppose that you are thinking now how we are white today? Yes, Boro Đukanović-Tadić, sun of John and Milenka ( Argentina girl ) started to loose black color, and he become the first black and white Montenegrian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The main problem of yours, MATE is that you arent sporty as in being fit. Second problem is that you do not have gold chains/jewelry on you or are driving a hot Corvette or X5 or similar pussy magnet car, while in Montenegro. You do not own a hotel, are not a basketball player. Nor a model, youre just average Joe-Balša.

Your lack of language skills is the minor problem here. The "Gastarbeiter"s in Europe at least are very popular in Serbia and Montenegro for the woman who want to settle down and live a normal life with them.

For the *short term* others it is very important to show that youve got money and power the time you spend in ME, its as simple as that.
    Last edited by greenmann; 28-08-10 at 16:24.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Cool story bro
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have family in Monte and I do love the place, I am born there and love coming back.

I do visit other countries on my way there and back though....last year it was Croatia, Serbia England, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There's difference between being overly nationalistic and having some respect for your country and national identity. :P
    nthack3 why are you stupid as hell, stop insult our people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Zvek_Zivi; 29-08-10 at 08:54.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Look man I don't "insult" "our" people. I just speak about how things are here, nothing less nothing more, I like to be direct and not mask the truth, people tend to do that here, especially when foreigners visit us, you think Westerners are stupid maybe and they don't know what's happening here, you're mistaken. And about your comment that I'm stupid, maybe I am, most smart people here are considered stupid because stupid people are a majority here and they dictate what's stupid and what's not. Maybe you are one of those stupid people that got rich in the last 20 years by doing "honest" work, and now because of them most of us live like dogs. And regarding the nationalistic comments some people here make, I see it's the same old technique divide then conquer, maybe even some of them are hired to do just that in the real life. Way to go, shame on you.

And about you, lowlife, look around you, this IS a shithole, people here are rude, people here lie, cheat, and that's the truth, why hide it

P.S. I see that your English skills are not your stronger side, you should work on that, maybe visit a speech therapist, if you have problems with "r", or if you don't know how to say "cetvrtak" like one of the "higher" race here when he was young. If you don't know what I mean ask around "ćetvitak".
    Last edited by nthack3; 29-08-10 at 12:27.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nthack3 if you are having problems with girls, that doesn't mean that our girls are the problem. I think it is you who have them.

There is a lot of influence from some TV Houses, and whole culture that evolved from it, but still there are plenty of beautiful, sweet, kind, romantic, smart, NORMAL girls, besides that I think we have one of the prettiest girls in Europe ( can't say World cause of Latina and some Afroamerican girls out there ).

So man, seriously, change approach, change yrself, change places where are you looking for them, you'll hardly find any normal from Gurman to NLB Bank.
    -->*-TRIATLON PG!-*<--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,272 Posts

people here are rude, people here lie, cheat, and that's the truth, why hide it
    People do that all around the world..
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSX View Post
    People do that all around the world..
    Aahahaahaha, yes they do but here we have a special mix of deformed principles, all kinds of complexes, and all kinds of mental anomalies, known and unknown, if Froyd was alive he would shoot himself in the head if he came here.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information