Hey all

I have lived in australia since I was 4 years old now I am in my high 20's (asking age is rude lol). I was born in Kotor

I tend to come to CG most summers to chill out as my family have a house in Igalo overlooking the bay. I love escaping the cold aussie winter and spending 5-8 weeks in Montenegro. Montenegro is my most favourite place in the world and perhaps when I'm older I'd retire there.

anyways

I have one issue, the girls. The girls are stunning there!! but I struggle with them there for some reason. They seem a bit uptight and I notice they dont really drink alcohol which is a bit weird. But having a girl over there would be awesome during a summer holiday

I have no problems with girls here, as I have $$$, I am decent looking and I am confident. Perhaps because my english is better than my monte jezik (hence putting this thread in the english speaking section). Conversationally I tend to struggle a little bit I think.

So my question to you girls (and guys?) seeing as I plan to stay there for 6 months next year, whats the best way for me to attract/hook up with Monte/serbian girls?