Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Montenegrian Girls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,275 Posts

well every part of the world is specific in its own way..and the less good people you know, the more you willl appreciate them
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loverclocker View Post
    nthack3 if you are having problems with girls, that doesn't mean that our girls are the problem. I think it is you who have them.

There is a lot of influence from some TV Houses, and whole culture that evolved from it, but still there are plenty of beautiful, sweet, kind, romantic, smart, NORMAL girls, besides that I think we have one of the prettiest girls in Europe ( can't say World cause of Latina and some Afroamerican girls out there ).

So man, seriously, change approach, change yrself, change places where are you looking for them, you'll hardly find any normal from Gurman to NLB Bank.
    Maybe I should look under the rock or something, maybe climb on Mars or dig a hole in the ground to see if there's anything there, or maybe I should move to another planet wtf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,780 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nthack3 View Post
    Maybe I should look under the rock or something, maybe climb on Mars or dig a hole in the ground to see if there's anything there, or maybe I should move to another planet wtf.
    Laki je malo nervozan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remark View Post
    Laki je malo nervozan.
    Sto su ovo neke fore skorojevicke a, Was ist dein problem Herr groß scheiß ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,275 Posts

one song for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,780 Posts

Sto su ovo neke fore skorojevicke a, Was ist dein problem Herr groß scheiß ?
    hahaha,

English only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSX View Post
    one song for you

zar ne bi engleskije bilo da si reka 'a song for you'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aahahaahaha, yes they do but here we have a special mix of deformed principles, all kinds of complexes, and all kinds of mental anomalies, known and unknown, if Froyd was alive he would shoot himself in the head if he came here.
    ahahahaha kakav si ti kralj sreca pa si ti zdrav, bole te usi sto smo mi svi odje pacijenti opusteno ojla la
    there is no dark side of the moon. as a matter of fact it's all dark.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    ahahahaha kakav si ti kralj sreca pa si ti zdrav, bole te usi sto smo mi svi odje pacijenti opusteno ojla la
    Ahahahahahah wtf, nema nas puno zdravija odje, a ti mi druze ne djelujes nit zdravim nit ka da si sa Cetinja.

Bitte, Sprechen Sie English hier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

aaa dodjavola :/
    there is no dark side of the moon. as a matter of fact it's all dark.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

alo ljudi, engleski!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loverclocker View Post
    nthack3 if you are having problems with girls, that doesn't mean that our girls are the problem. I think it is you who have them.

There is a lot of influence from some TV Houses, and whole culture that evolved from it, but still there are plenty of beautiful, sweet, kind, romantic, smart, NORMAL girls, besides that I think we have one of the prettiest girls in Europe ( can't say World cause of Latina and some Afroamerican girls out there ).

So man, seriously, change approach, change yrself, change places where are you looking for them, you'll hardly find any normal from Gurman to NLB Bank.
    Bravo !!!!
    Ko nevoli Crnogorca ,vas se ambisa !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remark View Post
    Laki je malo nervozan.
    Hhahahahahhahahaha !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zvek_Zivi View Post
    Hhahahahahhahahaha !
    Ahahahahaah, Kleine Kinder, gehen Sie bitte in den Kindergarten zu spielen.
    Last edited by nthack3; 30-08-10 at 14:02.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ahahahahaah, kleine kinder, gehen sie bitte in den kindergarten zu spielen.
    jÄvla idiot du Är den enda idiot som snackar skit om ditt land och ditt egna folk det betyder att du Är skit, sĹ vÄx upp nĹgon gĹng dumskalle!!!
    E i da ne zaboravim V O Z I !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,275 Posts

kako mu ga reče

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

kako mu ga reče
    Ada hahahahahahhahaha !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jÄvla idiot du Är den enda idiot som snackar skit om ditt land och ditt egna folk det betyder att du Är skit, sĹ vÄx upp nĹgon gĹng dumskalle!!!
    E i da ne zaboravim V O Z I !!!!
    Ahahahaahhah, What is this, you can't speak English, can you, judging from you comment here I really pissed you off haven't I, I see that you can't even write Swedish well, or maybe you use Google Translate for this, well let me explain a few things to you, you see I'm a Martian, so my country is Mars and my people are Martians, Montenegro is a shithole, people here are mostly idiots, pussies mildly said, not all of them, you ask why Idiots, well a human, I mean a real human with dignity, not a dog, wouldn't allow himself for his dignity to be taken away, so that's why most people here are idiots, and about you, judging from the way you express yourself, you are some kind of mama's and pappa's boy. And my country is the one who allows me to make my bread not this one obviously. I think that maybe your comments come from the same kitchen and indoctrination that has been cooking here for the last 20 years. Let's see, great Montenegrin, a bit of a know it all, oh yes that's the kitchen that's cooking here alright. No offense kiddie, bitte, bitte, nur langsam.
    Last edited by nthack3; 31-08-10 at 00:25.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First of all, your intelligence is like a small stone. Second I'm old enough to be your father, and i have never met and failure like you. You are not capable to talk to Montenegrin people and have an Montenegrin girlfriend and for that you blame the great Montenegrin country, the people, the seas, the mountain, everybody and everything except your sorry ass. Shithole is the place where you live between your four walls, not a country. Little boy don't worry about my English or other languages, you have enough problems with your own little brain, so maybe in the future you will make your brain grow so you can start to respect our nation and country. You see i live outside Montenegro i meet million girls every day, and i have passed many many countries, and i have never called them shitholes and stupid and rude people.
    On this forum there is plenty of Montenegrin girl and boys and i don't think they appreciate that a lowlife like you call them stupid, rude and ignorance. And their homeland shithole, so if you don't like anything about Montenegro and their people, WTF are you on this forum for?! Feel free to leave anytime. If your looking for a girlfriend go to your Mars, maybe you will find one there, or maybe you like boys.
    P.S and with this conversation between me and a intelligent species like you is finished.
    Aj sad v o z i.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,275 Posts

zveke nema no si profesor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

zveke nema no si profesor
    Vazda drug ))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all, your intelligence is like a small stone. Second I'm old enough to be your father, and i have never met and failure like you. You are not capable to talk to Montenegrin people and have an Montenegrin girlfriend and for that you blame the great Montenegrin country, the people, the seas, the mountain, everybody and everything except your sorry ass. Shithole is the place where you live between your four walls, not a country. Little boy don't worry about my English or other languages, you have enough problems with your own little brain, so maybe in the future you will make your brain grow so you can start to respect our nation and country. You see i live outside Montenegro i meet million girls every day, and i have passed many many countries, and i have never called them shitholes and stupid and rude people.
    On this forum there is plenty of Montenegrin girl and boys and i don't think they appreciate that a lowlife like you call them stupid, rude and ignorance. And their homeland shithole, so if you don't like anything about Montenegro and their people, WTF are you on this forum for?! Feel free to leave anytime. If your looking for a girlfriend go to your Mars, maybe you will find one there, or maybe you like boys.
    P.S and with this conversation between me and a intelligent species like you is finished.
    Aj sad v o z i.
    Aahahahahah, "world" man I really, really pissed you, that's good, you're like kerosene, you're easily lit on fire, regarding your age, that means nothing, you know as you come from Montenegro, you're one of those people for example that have 50 years and a brain of a 15 year old, so much for that, and I see you're a real analytic man, extracting information and making conclusions on the previous info I gave you, well how can you tell that info is real, ahahahahahah, I'm fucking with you, well let's see 50 year old with a 15 year old brain and way of thinking travelling across Europe, oh yes you must be one the lowlifes that travel Europe doing dirty work for the current establishment. And please don't get mad, I'm not guilty cause you were born deformed, that's the fault of mother nature. Ahahahahah and wow playing the ego and sexual orientation card, you really are something, go back please to doing what you do best, pedobear.

P.S. I don't hate Montenegrin people nor Montenegro itself, I just hate stupid people like you, and facts are facts this place now is a shithole, thanks to current establishment, and we could do so much more, if it weren't for people like you that are living here.

And why are you always finishing your "essay" with vozi, are you some kind of street lowlife with street lingo, can't you speak like normal people.
    Last edited by nthack3; 31-08-10 at 11:39.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Moderator, jednu opomenu ovome iznad, mislim da je vrijeđanje Crnogoraca isključivo pravo crnogorskog nativnog stanovništva . A i ovo mu ne bih oprostio da ga sretnem neđe usput, da sam na zvekovom mjestu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nedjon View Post
    Moderator, jednu opomenu ovome iznad, mislim da je vrijeđanje Crnogoraca isključivo pravo crnogorskog nativnog stanovništva . A i ovo mu ne bih oprostio da ga sretnem neđe usput, da sam na zvekovom mjestu.
    I think we have gone way off topic, I think you're are just somebody's pawn, I think you know what I mean, and "zveknuti", can't judge or give opinion on situation here cause he doesn't live here. And about your comment I'm a real Montenegrin born and raised here, taught real moral values and respect, which I can't say about you, judging from your comment, please read the whole topic first, i druze bolje da me ne sretate usput, samo jedna topla preporuka.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

everything started so good. with girls and offence on russian ppl =)

and endings with local conflict =) cman guyz relax. or fight already =)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information