Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Montenegrian Girls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Montenegrian Girls

Hey all

I have lived in australia since I was 4 years old now I am in my high 20's (asking age is rude lol). I was born in Kotor

I tend to come to CG most summers to chill out as my family have a house in Igalo overlooking the bay. I love escaping the cold aussie winter and spending 5-8 weeks in Montenegro. Montenegro is my most favourite place in the world and perhaps when I'm older I'd retire there.

anyways

I have one issue, the girls. The girls are stunning there!! but I struggle with them there for some reason. They seem a bit uptight and I notice they dont really drink alcohol which is a bit weird. But having a girl over there would be awesome during a summer holiday

I have no problems with girls here, as I have $$$, I am decent looking and I am confident. Perhaps because my english is better than my monte jezik (hence putting this thread in the english speaking section). Conversationally I tend to struggle a little bit I think.

So my question to you girls (and guys?) seeing as I plan to stay there for 6 months next year, whats the best way for me to attract/hook up with Monte/serbian girls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    I have $$$
    hmmmm..strange..You shouldn't have problem then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its bizarre, people say that regarding them being money hungry, but from what I have seen its not the case.

Perhaps shallow girls may like the $$ but I havent met any over there lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that if your are counting on $$$, you're in trouble. Girls here are very proud, you know, they will never tell you that money is important, but it is very good thing when you have it. You should just act normal, be a normal guy, make jokes with them, act like you are not interested in relationship, only friendship, and through that, you will notice if she is interested in you or not. And don't force anything, because then you will never have a chance to try. The thing you sad about alcohol...I don't know where have you spent your time and with who, but 90% of the girls here are drinking alcohol. Actually, I don't know any girl who doesn't drink alcohol I wish you a good luck here, first of all, enjoy this beautiful nature and relax, and when te night falls...Always wear protection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

meh... as i came from russia i noticed that local girls are not so easy going here, not interested in new friends and mostly not speaking even english. =)
    i think its all about litle town, country, etc. and anyone know everything =) so everyone pretty shy here and with kinda complexes =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah and russians talk english fluently.give me a break
    http://nebojsacelebic.b0x.me/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah, u`ll be impressed, but in big cities at least u can ask some questions about how u can find something or how to drive to the goal from teens and middle aged ppl 16-30 years for shure. and here i always have troubles in shops, drug stores, taxis (mb exept City taxi) and even cafes on Hercegovachka and Slobode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let me clarify, I do talk Montenegrian, just not as fluently as I do english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

then u`ll have more chances the i have =)

try it in disco bars, or on the coast where lots of ppl at evening =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by timakid View Post
    meh... as i came from russia i noticed that local girls are not so easy going here, not interested in new friends and mostly not speaking even english. =)
    i think its all about litle town, country, etc. and anyone know everything =) so everyone pretty shy here and with kinda complexes =)
    U came from Russia - that's you worst attribute. Your attitude is problem(not yours personally, I mean your nation). This is a small city, small country, but people are very friendly. Russians are acting like everything here belongs to them, so no one can stand them, and that's why u have problems. And if u think that you will score easily, you're wrong. Try first to make contact, and then you can think about it. Look at the girls, they're looking great, and they are proud on it. You think that you can just show up, say a few words and she's yours? You're damn wrong. You gotta work a lot, kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,776 Posts

first step: buy a car, like this or a similar:

put the custom license plates: žžžžž, ššššš, đđđđđ, etc...

when you finish step one contact me for instructions for the second step

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remark View Post
    first step: buy a car, like this or a similar:

put the custom license plates: žžžžž, ššššš, đđđđđ, etc...

when you finish step one contact me for instructions for the second step

second step is to park it in front of nice vice
    then you are a pussy magnet
    (╯°□°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heh, when i have this kind attitude to my nation somewhere in Latvia, Estonia etc, i`m not surprised. but when Serbian our brother nation have this kind of thinking thats killing me. i can ensure you that i`m not a tourist here, i`m working here, so i`m acting here like at home with respect to other, pretty friendly and in difference from local i`m not droped any garbage on ground. i`ve been in lots of countries all around the world, not in india, afrika, europe not enywhere no one have any suggestion that i`m russian, mb i have some problems with gramma when i`m writing, but my communication skills are pretty good trust me. and i`m not saying that i`m comming to girl saying "hey babe wanna ride" and expecting that she`s mine. i`m talking about they just not interested to communicate. and once again about my nation, you totaly wrond and better for you stop to watch BBC and other american crap tv with "expert opinion" about russians. tourist are tourists, and nation is nation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and btw guyz your advices are so damn different, one saying that "You gotta work a lot, kid" and others that you only need a good car =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tourist are the reason why most of people are thinking like me. I'm not watching BBC and american crap like you sad, that's the impression i have when i see the way russian people are acting here. i didn't say that you should come up and say "hey babe wanna ride" i've just sad that you have to work much more then in other countries, you need to have more patience with them, sensitivity and all the other thing similar to that. Try to approach on a different way, maybe you'll succeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its true, in Australia sometimes u dont even know the girls name before making out with her lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

as i know u have some problems with amount of girls in AU. as i have read there are more men then women

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

what you have to pay attention to here is that ppl around will certainly be happy to put some comments for the girl that hangs out with foreigners, which is of course more possible to happen in smaller towns. therefore, each girl, although she might want to go out with you, refuses it in expectation of the disapproval/criticism by her friends, cousins etc (most probably, the very same ppl that would gladly swap place with her).
    so, imho, the problem is not that you're russian, aussie or sth else, you're a foreigner and therefore you gotta have a different approach, even more personal and friendly than just a guy next door.
    @timakid: historical friendship between our nations cannot be affected by some individual exceptions, but that certainly cannot be the main argument and the base from which you should approach a girl here :=)
    then, good luck mates, and send us some photos (of her, of course, not yours )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by timakid View Post
    Heh, when i have this kind attitude to my nation somewhere in Latvia, Estonia etc, i`m not surprised. but when Serbian our brother nation have this kind of thinking thats killing me. i can ensure you that i`m not a tourist here, i`m working here, so i`m acting here like at home with respect to other, pretty friendly and in difference from local i`m not droped any garbage on ground. i`ve been in lots of countries all around the world, not in india, afrika, europe not enywhere no one have any suggestion that i`m russian, mb i have some problems with gramma when i`m writing, but my communication skills are pretty good trust me. and i`m not saying that i`m comming to girl saying "hey babe wanna ride" and expecting that she`s mine. i`m talking about they just not interested to communicate. and once again about my nation, you totaly wrond and better for you stop to watch BBC and other american crap tv with "expert opinion" about russians. tourist are tourists, and nation is nation.

First of all,this is not Serbia this is Montenegro!!!
    "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" by Jedi Master Yoda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EgZeKuToR View Post
    what you have to pay attention to here is that ppl around will certainly be happy to put some comments for the girl that hangs out with foreigners, which is of course more possible to happen in smaller towns. therefore, each girl, although she might want to go out with you, refuses it in expectation of the disapproval/criticism by her friends, cousins etc (most probably, the very same ppl that would gladly swap place with her).
    so, imho, the problem is not that you're russian, aussie or sth else, you're a foreigner and therefore you gotta have a different approach, even more personal and friendly than just a guy next door.
    seeing as I speak Monte and am born there does that affect things much?

So what you're saying is I would have better chances with girls from out of town rather than girls that live in HN for example?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

btw u speak non Monte, u speaking Srbska =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

some nationalistic Monte peeps dislike serbians, hence me saying Montenegrin

myself, I love all people regardless of where you're from

Especially ladies, I dont discriminate, black, white, asian or purple )))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    So what you're saying is I would have better chances with girls from out of town rather than girls that live in HN for example?
    well, since hn is a small city (as any other in mne except podgorica), there's always gonna be a problem of enviable ppl, ready to criticize things they cannot afford/have. my honest suggestion would be just to relax, keep it natural, enjoy your life and be yourself. things will fit their place once the conditions are met, which can be sooner than you expect. as long as you don't have it as a primary goal, you'll be more close to that it's like a curse, but pretty much it works like that. if you recognize your personal quality, then leave some time for the others to recognize it as well. maybe it's a bit slower process in our country, given that many here are too sceptical towards foreigners, but you have to admit that it doesn't happen only in montenegro.
    so, the first thing would be to shut down your pc, go down to škver, order a big, draught beer and chill out. things will start happening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EgZeKuToR View Post
    well, since hn is a small city (as any other in mne except podgorica), there's always gonna be a problem of enviable ppl, ready to criticize things they cannot afford/have. my honest suggestion would be just to relax, keep it natural, enjoy your life and be yourself. things will fit their place once the conditions are met, which can be sooner than you expect. as long as you don't have it as a primary goal, you'll be more close to that it's like a curse, but pretty much it works like that. if you recognize your personal quality, then leave some time for the others to recognize it as well. maybe it's a bit slower process in our country, given that many here are too sceptical towards foreigners, but you have to admit that it doesn't happen only in montenegro.
    so, the first thing would be to shut down your pc, go down to škver, order a big, draught beer and chill out. things will start happening
    couldn't agree more
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

glenn sledeci ban ti se nece micat sigurno godinu dana, spameru dako batalis vise, svaku temu si unistio na ovom forumu!!!!
    /me stetan
    Amor dolor est!
    Amor vincit omnia!
    obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information