Thread: Ubicu direktora Dana cesto posjecivali funkcioneri SDB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Default Ubicu direktora Dana cesto posjecivali funkcioneri SDB

Advokat Zeljko Jocic, branilac Damira Mandica, zasad jedinog osumnjicenog za ucesce u atentatu na direktora lista “Dan” Duska Jovanovica, tvrdi da su pripadnici crnogorske Sluzbe drzavne bezbijednosti u zatvoru Spuz ranije cesto posjecivali Vuka Vulevica, koji se pominje kao ubica Jovanovica. Jocic koji je u to vrijeme bio upravnik Zatvora u Spuzu izjavio je listu “Dan” da je kod Vulevica dolazilo “puno sluzbenika SDB”, poricuci da je imao bilo kakvu vezu sa Vulevicem koji se nalazi u bjekstvu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Cio tekst:

Zeljko Jocic, lawyer defending Damir Mandic [suspected of participating in the murder of Dan daily editor in chief Dusko Jovanovic] last night reiterated that the police were monitoring his activities. He denied having any ties to Vuk Vulevic, who, according to rumours, possibly killed Dusko Jovanovic.
    “Certain persons from the Interior Ministry should talk about ties to Vulevic. They were ordering their agents to visit Vulevic while he was serving his prison sentence and while I was the warden of the Spuz prison [near Podgorica],” Jocic says.
    When asked to say which agents visited Vuk Vulevic while he was in the Spuz prison, Jocic says that many State Security Service [SDB] officials came.
    “Among others he has been visited by Zoran Lazovic, head of one of the SDB departments, and his assistant Dusko Golubovic. These men and this issue are not terribly important. It is much more important to find out the name of the police official who ordered the inspectors to visit Vulevic. Just before his prison sentence was over these visits became very frequent – the whole city knows this. It is true that I allowed the inspectors, and many other persons, to visit Vulevic, because such visits are a part of regular activities of the SDB and the police and they can do that whenever they want. However, the fact remains that inspectors could not have visited prisoners without a written order signed by their superior. This is the key fact and that is where the investigation should start,” Jocic points out.
    He adds that he does not know what they talked about since he was not present.
    “I was not interested in these conversations since Vulevic was just an anonymous prisoner to me. However, often such anonymous people become famous for their evil deeds,” Jocic says.
    Last week Jocic told our daily that he would reveal names of police officials who had brought persons suspected of participating in Jovanovic’s murder to Podgorica. When we asked him whether by naming the inspectors who visited Vulevic he was accusing them of doing this, Jocic replied by reiterating that the police know their names and should publicize them.
    “I tell you once again that in this case we are talking about minor figures and that the key remains in hands of senior police officials.”
    Let us remind you that Vuk Vulevic was sentenced to 20 months in prison but was released after just two months. He entered the prison on 5 September 2003. He should have remained until 7 February 2004, thanks to the general amnesty which reduced prison sentences by 15 per cent. Zeljko Jocic, who was the warden at that time, paroled him on 31 October 2003.

Vulevic: My son was being visited by SDB officials while in prison

Vulevic’s father Radoslav confirms that SDB inspectors were visiting his son in the Spuz prison.
    “I am not aware of any privileges my son might have had in prison but it is true that he was being visited by senior State Security Service officials. I do not know why,” Radoslav Vulevic says, adding that the prison sentence of his son was reduced by 27 days thanks to an amnesty signed by [Montenegrin] President Filip Vujanovic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mandic je sluzbenik DB na duznosti u Spuz. Ko je ubica ce se znati tek padne mafija.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mandic je sluzbenik DB na duznosti u Spuz.
    Zna se koga je troprstas Vuk Vulevic podrzavao.

Mafija je mafija. Ona ne zna za partije, nacionalnost itd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beranac

Naravno da se zna koga je podrzavao. Onoga ko mu je sredio izlazak iz zatvora nakon odlezanih 10% kazne...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beranac

Vuk Vulevic je stari komandos SDB, jedan od ljudi koji rade ubistva, podmitanja bombi, napade u masi, sve sto gazda Milo naredi. Nema toga ko to nezna i kome to nije jasno, sve ostalo je foliranje.

Thread Information