Thread: GoPro Studio editovanje video materijala - problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default GoPro Studio editovanje video materijala - problem

Ljudi, imam problema sa GoPro Studio sa editovanjem video materijala. Skinuo sam novu verziju ali opet zeza. Snimam sa GoPro session. Snimak mogu da vidim i pregledam sve normalno. Isijecem djelove koji mi trebaju, medjutim kad hocu da ih spojim u jedan nema sanse da zavrsi proces do kraja. Kompjuter ima potrebne specifikacije, i ima dosta prostora na HD.

Da li se jos kome desavalo?
    Ljudi nemojte da jedete zuti snijeg!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

ne koristim taj softver ali pomoglo bi kada bi postavio sliku greske. Inace, uzmi Premiere Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Ne javlja gresku nazalost nikakvu, samo zamrzne i to je to, moze dan stajati tako i nista bolje. Sa GoPro 3 program je radio odlicno, i kad sam presao na session javlja se problem. GoPro Quick moze i radi ali nije praktican kao Studio. Hvala na savjetu za novi program, to sam takodje htio da pitam.

Evo sta mi je javila podrska njihova:

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out to GoPro Support. Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with exporting your video with GoPro Studio. I have some tips for you that should resolve the issue.

1) Can you confirm that you have the latest version of Studio installed? Currently the latest version can be downloaded here.

2) Make sure that you have plenty of space on the drive that you are exporting to.

3) Make sure that the graphics card has the latest driver installed from the graphics card manufacturer's website. Even if the latest driver is installed, reinstall the latest driver and check if it resolves the issue.

4) Make sure that Power Saving mode is disabled for the monitor and computer.

1. Click the Start button. Select "Control Panel" from the Start menu pane.
    2. Type "power options" into the search box. Click "Power Options."
    3. Click "Show Additional Plans" in the "Select a Power Plan" section.
    4. Click and enable the "High Performance" button
    5. Select the blue "Change Plan Settings" link next to the High Performance setting to open the plan settings editor window.
    6. Change the setting beside "Turn Off Display" to "Never" under both the "On Battery" and "Plugged In" headings. Change the setting beside "Put the Computer to Sleep" to "Never" under both headings.
    7. Click "Save Changes" to implement the setting.

5) Try Turning off User Account Control in Windows Control Panel.

6) If you have any non-English letters in your folder paths or filenames, the export will fail. Make sure that only English characters are used. Also be sure that the file path is no more than 256 characters.

7) If DIVX is installed, MP4 exports fail. To resolve this, uninstall DIVX. You can do this from your “Add/Remove Programs” window in Control Panel if you’re using Windows XP. If you’re on Windows Vista, you’ll need to go to“Programs and Features” in Control Panel. Find DIVX, and uninstall it.

8) MP4 exports at resolutions higher than 1920x1080 will fail. This is a common issue if you are using time-lapse sequences. To resolve this, resize your clips to 1920x1080 during the initial conversion in Step 1. Click on “Advanced Settings”, then adjust the “Image Size”.

9) If there is already an MP4 with the same name in the location where you're trying to export, the export will fail. The solution is to choose a new location.

10) If the file exports to a certain point and then simply stops and ends without an error message, try exporting it in the Archive format and play it back to find which part of the video is corrupted. From there you should be able to reconvert the original .MP4 for just that section and use it without a problem.

If you go through all of these steps and it still fails I'd like to have you try deleting the appsettings file to try and resolve this problem. Here are instructions to locate and delete this file:

1. Browse to C://Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/GoPro. Please make sure to input <username> as your personal computer username.
    2. Locate the appsettings file.
    3. Delete appsettings.
    4. Restart GoPro Studio and check if the issue is resolved.

If you are unable to find the AppData folder, it means that this folder is hidden. You'll need to display hidden files and folders. Here is how to do that:
    Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7

1. Open Computer or My Computer.
    2. From the Tools menu, select Folder Options.
    3. Click on the View tab in the Folder Options Window.
    4. In Advanced Settings, locate "Hidden files and folders." Select Show hidden files and folders.
    Let me know how this goes and if in the meantime you have any other questions feel free to email me.

Kind regards,

Miguel R.

GoPro Support
    https://gopro.com/help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Sony Vegas ti je bas nezahtjevan program i mali, a i lako ces se snac da to caskom sklopis.

slikam slike povoljno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Hvala pokusacu i sa Vegasom.

Odgovorio sam podrsci da i dalje ne radi, i ponudio im da im posaljem 3-4 snimka da oni vide o cemu se radi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

samo copy paste sa sajta ccc e pa strasna im je podrska...
    pokusaj da exportujes u neki drugi format, stavi druge snimke... Probaj da napravis novi user account i vidi da li ti tamo sve radi. ne znam kakva je situacija sa tim softverom ali vjerovatno ima neki cache pa obrisi to

ali sto prije predjes na Premiere to bolje

evo sad nadjoh ovo...mozda pomogne
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY91KPpqvrU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Moja preporuka ti je da pocnes na Sony Vegas PRO, jer je manje zahtjevniji i laksi za upotrebu od Premier-a. Bolji UI, lakse upravljas sa komponentama i cini mi se da ima vise 'how to' video materijala na youtube-u od Pr-a.

A pored toga, pokusaj i sa Davinci Resolve, brutalan je, savrsen color grading, ukoliko ides na neku manju obradu.
    946.eq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Obrada je minimalna, uglavnom od ukupnog snimka od 2h isijecem kratkih snimaka i to spojim u jedan. Naravno, konvertovanje u istoj rezoluciji i sa istim brojem frejmova. Nista posebno ni mambo dzambo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

pri eksportu u Sony vegas pro, odaberi format "internet 1080 hd", ne treba ti nista 4k rezolucija da ima milion megabajta..

slikam slike povoljno

Thread Information