Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GM Club!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

10 puta!? wow, a ja sam toliko puta cuo kako ljudi pljuju po tome! po cemu konkretno bolji? (hm, idem nekima da zapusim usta. zaista, nevjerovatno je koliko sam losih komentara za taj motor cuo)..
    Liberty and justice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sto se tice konstrukcije taj motor je prestar, isto kao VW 2.0 sa 115 KS. Za to traje. Pokrece staru Astru, ima ga onaj profesor Roko sto zivi blizu tvoje kuce, presao je okruglo 400 000 km i nema problema.

Oni stari Opelovi dizelasi u toliko losi da sad nemam vremena da pisem o tome.
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 25-04-06 at 19:26.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

astra gte ............ ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Astra GTC.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

gt cosmo,bjeshe li tako skracenica,e fabija ajde objasni sta je kod opela twinport bash me zanima

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WOODSTOCK
    gt cosmo,bjeshe li tako skracenica,e fabija ajde objasni sta je kod opela twinport bash me zanima
    Twinport? Nisam cuo za to.

Corvette Blue Fucken Devil:

http://www.autoweek.com/images/news/102690

http://www.autoweek.com/files/weekar...devil_rear.jpg

http://www.autoweek.com/files/weekar...devil_side.jpg

We hear 2005 Le Mans class winner Jan Magnussen is turning faster-than-Z06 laps in the Blue Devil at Nurburgring.
    General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz won’t confirm this car exists, but he is not saying it doesn’t. We first wrote about Chevrolet’s ultra-performance Corvette—dubbed Blue Devil, most likely to catch the attention of GM CEO and Duke Blue Devil grad Rick Wagoner—shortly before the sixth-generation Corvette debuted at the Detroit auto show in January (AW, Dec. 22 and 29, 2004). We asked Lutz about the car during a recent exclusive interview with AutoWeek.
    “Let’s just say [Corvette chief engineer] Dave Hill is not a guy who likes playing second fiddle to any high-performance car on the road,” said Lutz. “My guess is we’re going to find a way to do something beyond the Z06, that would be at a much higher price point, and which would compete with some of the leading high-performance cars of the world.”
    Lutz said the car may be delayed while the company focuses most of its engineering might on pulling ahead profit-making vehicles like its next-generation large sport/utilities and pickups.
    “But there is certainly no lack of desire on anyone’s part to establish the supremacy of the Corvette,” says Lutz.
    Spied on the Nurbürgring, Blue Devil appears to be living up to the earlier hype. Eyewitnesses said the car sounds supercharged, confirming reports the engine is likely a blown version of the Z06’s 7.0-liter V8, producing upward of 600 hp. Look for lightweight carbon fiber body parts to reduce weight to about 2900 pounds. Pricing will likely start somewhere around $100,000 if and when the car makes production in 2006.

http://www.americancarfans.com/SpyPh...701.001.1L.jpg

http://www.americancarfans.com/SpyPh...001.Mini1L.jpg

http://www.americancarfans.com/SpyPh...001.Mini3L.jpg

http://www.americancarfans.com/SpyPh...001.Mini4L.jpg

With the latest supercar horsepower tango pouring out of Europe, GM can't stand to see the already potent 500hp Corvette Z06 gazed down upon as a second rate supercar. Instead GM is developing an alleged supercharged 600hp Z06 with carbon fiber components dubbed the "Blue Devil" as reported by Autoweek in a recent interview with General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz. With a curb weight hovering around 2900 lbs. and a price tag starting at $100,000 the European competition should be breaking into a cold sweat as the Blue Devil seen here making laps around Germany's Nurbürgring passes by.

Commentary:
    There is no denying this devil in a blue dress will drop jaws with amazing performance but the best and worst part is the price tag. The price is the best part in terms of having an obtainable super car for non-millionaires. However, the worst part is the absence of status and exclusivity that comes with an exotic super sports car's astronomical price tag. Price it too low and the Blue Devil will never shake that second tier reputation no matter how good it performs. Bargains are for the frugal minded and in the realm of supercars this doesn't mix. It is well known that GM has the capability to build amazing cars of such caliber but in the midst of financial difficulty the Blue Devil is a bit inappropriate. GM should stop trying to shed light on its model line by creating an artificial halo effect from an affordable super car. Instead they should concentrate more on anticipating consumer tastes and make desirable products as a result. And I'm not talking about making more SUV's.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kraj za Humvee H1:

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi...&Q=100&title=1

General Motors Corp.'s Hummer H1 -- a tank-like SUV used by the U.S. military, sold to the public by GM, and reviled by environmentalists everywhere -- soon may be decommissioned.

While there is no decision yet, Hummer's new general manager, Martin Walsh, said in a few years, the slightly smaller H2 sport utility vehicle could replace the H1 as the brand's flagship model.
    The H1, with fewer than 400 sales last year, is still "very important" to the brand's image as an off-road leader with iconic design, Walsh said.
    "What we've found increasingly, though, is that the H2 has come to be seen by consumers as the Hummer. In their minds, that's more representative of the Hummer brand than the H1."
    The comments come as Hummer is trying to broaden its appeal to consumers and as gas prices hover near $3 per gallon.
    In less than 15 years on the U.S. auto market, the H1 has become a status symbol to the moneyed elite -- thanks to enthusiastic endorsements from Arnold Schwarzenegger and hip-hop artists -- and a gotta-have-it toy for hard-core off-roaders.
    But its $140,000 price tag, poor fuel economy and massive size have made it impractical for many customers.
    "People still like to come in and look at them, but no one buys them anymore," said Dan Frost, owner of Hummer dealerships in Detroit and Novi. "We might sell one, maybe two a year."
    The H1 is based on the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, popularly known as the "Humvee," which was created by AM General Corp., a military contractor. It went on sale as a civilian vehicle in 1992, and was initially boosted by its exposure in the first Gulf War.
    Seven years later, GM acquired exclusive ownership of the Hummer brand name, and in 2002 added the beefy H2. Last summer, the H3, a midsize SUV that achieves 20 miles per gallon, joined the lineup and now accounts for more than half of Hummer's annual sales.
    In 2005, after a hurricane-fueled spike in gas prices, H1 sales fell 16 percent and H2 sales plummeted almost 30 percent -- a sign that the brand's biggest growth potential may rest in smaller, more fuel-efficient vehicles.
    Walsh said Hummer would consider building a pickup truck, but would not -- as the Chrysler Group's Jeep brand recently started to do -- build car-based "crossover" vehicles.
    The "product expansion" planned for the Hummer brand will be based only on rugged truck frames, he said.
    Aside from adding a high-performance Alpha version last year, GM has done little to change the original H1, a vehicle it markets as "the most functional off-road vehicle ever made available to the civilian market."
    Perhaps that's because the ailing automaker knows it cannot afford to throw money at a vehicle with such a small audience, said Erich Merkle, an industry analyst with IRN Inc. in Grand Rapids.
    "There never really has been much of a market for that vehicle, except with the ostentatious crowd."
    Hummer continues to require its dealers to accept at least one H1 a year, but with fuel economy becoming a bigger concern for consumers, it may get harder to sell a vehicle that gets 10 to 12 miles per gallon.
    Yet Walsh left the door open to H1's future. "It's still a part of our plan," he said. "Beyond that, I really can't say."

I, 450 radnika ostaju bez posla.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pozdrav svima!
    eto i ja sam od skoro vlasnik Opel Astre iz 98
    motor je DI-16V X20DTL znaci dizel 2000 kubika valjda sa turbo ubrizgavanjem pa bih bas volio da mi neko kaze jel to slicno ovo kao TDI kod VW
    inace karavan je
    za sad sam zadovoljan! trosi oko 7,5 litara gradske umjerene voznje
    presla je 120000km vozena je i prvi put kupljena u Italiji

zanima me da li neko ima iskustva sa ovom masinom i kakvi su utisci posto sam nacuo neke negativne stvari sto se tice kvarenja...

zahvaljujem
    No Attitude, Just Music !

...mogao bih biti i bolji.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

za sve one koji su pokusavali ii pokusavaju da skinu neke manuale za opel a nisu uspjeli na maticnom sajtu
    evo izgleda engleski support je mnogo bolji za te stvari znaci ista kola samo drugi brand
    www.vauxhall.co.uk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Koliko ja znam, a ne znam puno, taj motor nema turbinu.
    Daje 82 KS a turbak ili 2.0 DTI daje 100 KS. Taj motor je Opelov, ja nemam iskustva ali cuo sam da ima i boljih.
    TDI znaci Turbo Direct Injection a DI - Direct Injection.

Srecno s njom..........
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hvala!
    pa zaista se ne cuje nikakav turbo zvuk kad ide veci broj obrtaja al za dizel-a ona vuce perfektno
    evo od juce testiram potrosnju pa javljam koliko tacno trosi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

znaci ova astra DI-16V koju imam trosi 9,7 litara na 140km
    odnosno 7 litara na 100km
    voznja je bila uglavnom gradska,mozda neki 30tak km pravine, nije prelazeno preko 3000rpm u bilo koju brzinu,klima nije paljena

testiranje sam odradio sa eko dizelom na principu dopunjavanja punog rezervoara!

ovo znaci da u najgorim uslovima gradske voznje ne bi trebalo da predje 8 litara na 100km
    takodje na otvoreno se moze ocekivati da ide ispod 6 litara

sve u svemu zadovoljan sam !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

imam mali problem sa astrom, naime posto je dizel trebala bi da se pali lampica od predgrijanja (grijachi) kad se motor startuje
    medjutim ona se uopste ne pali

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

zna li neko gdje to mogu da napravim?

i jos jedno pitanje, koji je najbolji auto-servis za opel u pg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Za servis ne znam a sto se tice lampice to su obicne GH3 lampice koje rikavaju. Najbolje bi bilo da sam otvoris instrumentablu, nadji koja je ta sijalica, umjesto nje stavi neku drugu da probas da li radi, onda lepo ides u neki shop i kupujes istu.
    Sve te sijalice imaju grlo od kojeg se izvadi, znaci sijalicu mozes kupit posebno.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

imas opelov servis (boljevic) u gornju goricu (valjda je to gornja)
    Dont miks grendmas end frogs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

znam za toga al ga niko ne hvali, kazu neprofesionalnost na nivou! a papreno naplacuje

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mungos View Post
    pozdrav svima!
    eto i ja sam od skoro vlasnik Opel Astre iz 98
    motor je DI-16V X20DTL znaci dizel 2000 kubika valjda sa turbo ubrizgavanjem pa bih bas volio da mi neko kaze jel to slicno ovo kao TDI kod VW
    inace karavan je
    za sad sam zadovoljan! trosi oko 7,5 litara gradske umjerene voznje
    presla je 120000km vozena je i prvi put kupljena u Italiji

zanima me da li neko ima iskustva sa ovom masinom i kakvi su utisci posto sam nacuo neke negativne stvari sto se tice kvarenja...

zahvaljujem
    turbo motor ,solidan
    fino vuce ne trosi previse

nasa je presla bila 250iljada i radila perfektno
    solidan auto u svakom slucaju odlican izbor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

jedina mana je sto je radi kao traktor kad je hladan ako to i moze da se navede kao mana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pa bas sam to nesto i osluskivao, nije ona bucna uopste kad se slusa spolja...cuo sam da umjesto zupcastog kaisa ima lanac pa zbog toga mozda malo zvuk vise ''reze''

a posto mi kolega ima audi a6 iz 98 1.9 tdi,uporedio sam i moja astra je neupordivo tisha...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

moja korsa je imala zupcasti pa se cula malo,ali to je drugi zvuk skroz,zvuk lanca,ja mislim na zvuk motora,explozija

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

znam znam, nego mislim na sveukupan zvuk

jeli moguce da se lapmica od grijacha ne pali zato sto nije potrebno jos uvjek jer je vrijeme toplo???

jer sam istu stvar primijetio kod starije astre, kazu upali se samo kad je motor extra hladan

i josh jedno pitanje

da nema ko da prodaje originalni cd/radio Delco Electronics ili Blaupunkt CDR500 kojise ugradjivao u ove astre i vectre od 98 pa do 2002?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mungos View Post

jeli moguce da se lapmica od grijacha ne pali zato sto nije potrebno jos uvjek jer je vrijeme toplo???

jer sam istu stvar primijetio kod starije astre, kazu upali se samo kad je motor extra hladan

Jok, ona treba da se pali svaki put.
    Ali znas li kako mos provjerit da li rade ili ne, upali unutrasnje svijetlo i daj kontakt, ako se svijetlo smanji grijaci rade, ako ne onda ne. ( )
    TAKUMI

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information