Thread: Evo jedne lijepe vijesti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Evo jedne lijepe vijesti

Izvunjavam se sto sam primorana da i pored linka postavljam cijeli clanak. Zasluzuje da se tu nadje. Prastajte. Izbacicu zadnju recenicu jer se nas ne tice. :wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/holiday/destinations/montenegro/

Montenegro

Price
    From Ł607 in June 2004
    We went with: Inghams
    www.inghams.co.uk
    For alternative tour operators see our Travel WebGuide

Includes
    1 week, half board, scheduled flights and transfers

Travel expert Jamie Bowden visited Montenegro.

During the 1990s, the Balkans war meant that Montenegro was pretty much off-limits to tourists. But there was a time when almost half a million foreign visitors would come to the country each year. Montenegro was relatively unscathed during the conflict and it means that it's still unspoilt and is waiting to be re-discovered. Located on the Adriatic coast, with Albania to the south and Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina to the north, Montenegro is a tiny Balkan state, similar in size to Wales, with a population of just 600,000.

Unspoilt natural beauty
    Skadar lake is 30 miles long and 10 miles wide and surrounded on three sides by mountains. It is one of the largest lakes in Europe and is home to 270 species of birds, some rarely found elsewhere and is a big draw for bird watchers. Travelling on a small boat allows you to get really close to viewing the birds in their own natural habitat. The lake reminded Jamie a lot of a South American lake because of the complete lack of development around it. Seeing it in its pure natural beauty makes it really special.

This holiday is based at Sveti Stefan, a former fishing village that sits on an outcrop of rock and is connected to the mainland by a causeway. In the 1960s, the whole island was turned into a hotel and becamse a hideaway for movie stars and royalty. In its heyday this island was considered the St Tropez of the Balkans. Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor were rumoured to have disturbed other guests with their arguing and Sophia Loren even went as far as giving the chef a lesson in how to cook pasta! As a young man, Diki Kazanegra worked in the hotel in its heyday. He remembered the celebrities who came to Sveti Stefan to hide out, not to be seen - Sydney Poitier, Richard Bismarck and members of the Royal family.

It's hard to imagine that there are 200 guests there at any one time. The only time you tend to see them is at mealtimes. It's so peaceful and quiet there, it's more like a small Tuscan village than a hotel. Jamie's package is half-board and there's always fresh fish on the menu, but what makes the three course dinner such an occasion is the attentive service. There are 118 rooms at Sveti Stefan, many of them unchanged since the Sixties. Every room is different, so you're never quite sure what you're going to get. Jamie's was charming - the furnishings were original and the bathroom, most modern kitsch. There are two beaches off the causeway, one private, one public. The shingle is easy to walk on and the water's warm.

Budva's nightlife
    But don't let that stop you from dining out at least once in Budva. The old walled town of Budva is a short taxi ride away but it's much more fun to take a boat. The shops are open until late and there are plenty of bars to sit and people watch. Eating out represents great value there - a seafood dinner with wine can be had for less than Ł10. Jamie was surprised by how sophisticated the nightlife is there; many of the bars and shops are as good as any in the Mediterranean.

A touch of medieval history
    One hour away is the walled city of Kotor. Situated in the bay of Boka Kotorska and surrounded by mountains, it is a must-see. Jamie found it to be one of the best examples of a medieval walled city that he had ever visited, with obvious Venetian influences, not just in the architecture but in the city's layout of narrow alleyways. Goiko Bozovic worked as a tour organiser during the conflict, when times were tough. He explained that the effect that the war had on Montenegro was significant as tourism was its main economy, but he now believes that tourism is definitely back on the agenda.

If you hire a car, driving can be challenging. There are lots of hairpin bends and the Montenegrans can be erratic drivers. You may find it easier to go on an organised trip. The peak of Mount Lovcen is over 5,000 feet high. Nothing unusual in that except that perched on the top is the mausoleum of poet and philosopher, Petar II Petrovic Njegos, who ruled Montenegro in the nineteenth century and died in 1851. He united the country's Christians and Muslims and was regarded a hero by his people. It was his wish to be buried at the highest point above Njegusi, the village of his birth.

Deepest canyon in Europe
    From the mountains in the south to the mountains in the north, where the Tara river flows through an extraordinary canyon. At 3,400 feet in depth, it's the longest and deepest in Europe. The Tara river canyon is the second deepest canyon in the world, next to the Grand Canyon. But unlike the Grand Canyon, very few people come here and what's even more astonishing is that this place is so close to Britain. The river that runs through it goes for almost 80 kilometres and the best way to see it is to raft it. You really get the perspective of how tall the sides of the gorge are from down on the river and you really feel close to nature.

Verdict: This was Jamie's first visit to Montenegro and from what he's seen, he's surprised that so few people have even heard of it. It still has a long way to go with its infrastructure, to match some of the Mediterranean resorts, but the secret of Montenegro is slowly getting out, and his advice is to get there sooner, rather than later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To je ono sto meni nikad nece biti jasno, umesto vlast da se brine i pare i trud da ulaze u istrazivanja kako da dovuce bogate 'matore' strane turiste u sto vecem broju , ona se brine o maternjem jeziku , referendumu, i slicnim glupostima koje ponavlja vec 8 godina.
    Umesto sve te pare da su se dale na marketing po raznim razvijenim zemljama, da dodju ljudi i ostave devize, oni se bakcu glupostima...Sto vise zaostrava neke politicke sukobe u zmelji to ce manje turista biti- vrlo jasna situacija, dok god na CNN citaju ljudi o nekim nesporazumima nestabilnjim politickim situacijama, nece u CG doci na odmor

E kad bi narod bio bogat i lepo ziveo od stotine hiljada bogatih turista koja bi trebalo da dolaze svake godine, i od prepunih aranzmana putovanja, ne bi se bakcao sa nezavisnim crnim gorama, jezicima, crkvama, referendumima i slicnim dangubama...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kao prvo od Engleza sam upravo cuo da im se ne reporucuje Crna Gora.
    Drugo, bojim se da bi prva tura pronijela los glas, jer od svega toga sto su naveli tako fino naci ce prirodu mnogo lijepu i smece. Od Budve koliko je spominju postala je jedna prcvara u koju 3 mjeseca nema vode. Kao i sve ostalo nam je toliko upropasteno da je to smijesno i ovo da je pisano iz DPS bilo bi mnogo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ima jedna kljucna recenica u ovom tekstu:

It still has a long way to go with its infrastructure, to match some of the Mediterranean resorts :wink:

Dakle, ako vam nije po volji napisite agenciji da je sve ovo ******. Eto, mislila sam da bar jedna dobra vijest moze imati odjeka. Ali, nama ni to ne valja, pa i ako je samo vijest.

Nego, vodim ja Engleza u nedjelju u CG. Pa neka sam prosudjuje.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Znam ja stranaca koji se mjesecima posle ceznjivo sjecaju rucka ispred budvanskog starog grada...medjutim, ono sto svakom strancu "pokvari zabavu":

1. Nema vode za pice
    2. Nema vode za pice!
    3. Snadbijevanje strujom cesto otezano
    4. Putevi katastrofalni, sa losom signalizacijom
    5. Aerodromi u losem stanju, u Tivat se ne moze sletjeti nocu
    6. Neuredjena obala, bez potrebnih pratecih sadrzaja
    7. Visoke cijene
    8. Neujednacene cijene za iste vrste usluga, naplacuje se sve i svasta sto ne bi trebalo
    9. Divlja gradnja unistava ljepotu primorskih gradova
    10. Problem smeca, otpada...(ekoloska drzava...)

Potrebni su milioni da se nas turizam dovede u red, medjutim, ti milioni bi se, siguran sam, svima nama isplatili. U svakom slucaju, putna infrastruktura, vodosnadbijevanje i snadbijevanje elektricnom energijom su goruci problemi, koji, ako se ubrzo ne rijese, prijete da stvore trejno negativan imidz Crne Gore kao potencijalne turisticke destinacije...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cvrchak
    Ima jedna kljucna recenica u ovom tekstu:

It still has a long way to go with its infrastructure, to match some of the Mediterranean resorts :wink:

Dakle, ako vam nije po volji napisite agenciji da je sve ovo ******. Eto, mislila sam da bar jedna dobra vijest moze imati odjeka. Ali, nama ni to ne valja, pa i ako je samo vijest.

Nego, vodim ja Engleza u nedjelju u CG. Pa neka sam prosudjuje.
    Cvrcak,
    Srecan put,lijep provod pa pripazi malo na tog tog Engleza.
    Sami Crnogorci, i niko vise, odlucice slobodno, zakonskim putem, o buducnosti Crne Gore, koja ce, uvjeren sam, biti dostojna svoje proslosti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MK_NL
    Cvrcak,
    Srecan put,lijep provod pa pripazi malo na tog tog Engleza.
    Bio je on vec jednom, ali je pozelio da CG vidi opet. Uvijek je objektivan! Doduse proslog puta je bio uoci samog upozorenja Britancima da se u CG ne ide radi eventualnog bombardovanja, ali to ga nije uznemiravalo. I pored raspalih brodova nase bivse mornarice i tenkova pored puta uspio je da se divi prirodnim ljepotama.

He, sreca nije bio u danima nestanka vode.

Thread Information