Thread: I want to rent a place for a kitten.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I want to rent a place for a kitten.

Hi everybody!

I know my idea may sound crazy to many of you, but I've tried all other variants and now I have no other choice. There's a kitten that I helped and fed on the streets in Bar. Then some dogs attacked him. He now can't walk properly and a life on the street right now is especially dangerous for him. I simply can't leave him now. I can't take him home either. So I want to rent a place where I can keep this kitten for several days or weeks, a place, where I would be able to come in daily and bring food, water, clean his toilet (he knows how to use a cat toilet) and bring him to his vet visits.

If you have such a place (a room, a garage, a storehouse, etc), or your friends do, please let me know, the email is [email protected].

Thank you for your attention!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-10-23 at 3.00.05 PM.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	97995

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is not crazy idea but very nice of you. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs, they are all in the yard, not inside the house. Unfortunatelly I can't offer accomodation for your cat because we live next to the street so I can't guarantee safety for the cat. I hope you'll find someone who will be able to host her. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Besides, one of my dogs can't stand other cats so not sure if he would agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, thank you very much for your reply! it's very nice of you to pay attention to that kitten at all
    Well, this time a miracle happened and I found a place for him ( so far, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as anything can happen) but I'm still looking for a place like that for any future similar situations.
    For example, I know a cat who needs an operation, but can't have it, because she needs to stay indoors for the next 10 days after the operation and so far I haven't found a place like that.
    So, if you ever hear that somebody has a place like that and is ready to rent it, please, let me know
    All the best to you and your animals!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes I love animals very much. Actually, few months ago I entered a public trash can to get a little kitten out because someone threw it in.Can you believe that? That lucky cat is here now, he is big and beautiful It is wonderful to know that other people care about animals because they are really vulnerable and not treated well.
    If I hear about that kind of place where you can leave your cat sometimes I will certainly let you know and will be my pleasure.
    All the best to you too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not being rude & maybe i am 'stereotyping',but i did,nt think Russians are 'animal lovers'?

Remarkable what you are doing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by syebba View Post
    Not being rude & maybe i am 'stereotyping',but i did,nt think Russians are 'animal lovers'?

Remarkable what you are doing!
    Sorry, it took me long to reply.

You didn't think so, really? It's quite interesting. Lost of Russians think they are, indeed, animal lovers. More than that, they keep comparing themselves to other nations, often insisting they are bigger animal lovers than people from other countries are. I find it sad and funny at the same time. From my personal experience I received more help and support from local people than from Russians.

I don't think I'm an animal lover, though I just started helping a kitten one day, because I could help, and then some other cats joined. I take care about ten cats, provide vet care and food to them, but I do it because I taught them to rely on me, I can't abandon them now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wrote an email to the indicated there. But I have not received a response.

alison

Thread Information